TFW grandparents were Italian immigrants

>TFW grandparents were Italian immigrants.

Feels good being European without having to LARP lads.

>tfw grandparents were Irish immigrants that fled the country during the middle of the night after their relatives were arrested for working in the country illegally and my passport says I'm 100% a British citizen

>Italian
>European

Spaghetti nigger rape child of african mudslimes

you're not italian

>Lives in Australia
>Identifies as European

Fuck off you wog cunt. Why would we want to identify with Europe in this day and age. Australia > Italy it's a fact.

>Tfw my grandmother on the mother side was a german hitler youth,
too bad my grandfather on the mother side was a russian jew tho.

At least my father side of the family is 100% italian.

>tfw immigrated to Brazil ilegally and enjoying their great welfare system and buying bunda with it
feels good man

Fake news, as only boys were allowed in the Hitler Youth

I'm a great-great-grand-nephew of Wilhelm Artelt, an official martyr of the Nazi Party.

>American education

Were they from the north or south?

I thought
>American Education
was a meme.
I was wrong.

She's got a 1930 something version of the mein kampf in her library; i'm inclined to believe her.

AY FUHGETTABOUT IT THOSE FUCKIN CHICAGO MOOLIES ARE A FUCKING DISGRACE THEY DESECRATED MY NONA'S DISHES WHAT FUCKIN MARZIPAN MAHRAN PUTS CHEESE INSIDE THE FUCKIN PIZZA MAMMA MIA FUCKA MIA. EY WATCH IT CHRYSSY!

You're not italian you fucking autist

Your Hitler youth grandmother got married to a Russian jew?
Goddamn the cucking gene Is deeply integrated in the German genetics

European is such a broad term, I can't imagine how silly you'd be to consider yourself one instead of the specific ethnic group/nationality

EBREO
B
R
E
O

Australia is anglo celtic country. Go to Argentina, with your own kind.

Mostly German with some Russian here. But muh Americans aren't white

you're not italian you stupid fucking faggot lmao you are 100% larping
cringy cunt i bet you're really american on holiday

Probably not. In primary their were literally multicultural days and many students talked about their heritage. twas pretty awkward for simply "Australian" kids