Disney presents : "An Disturbing Allegory for the Euro Migrant Crisis"

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, meet Vampirina the blood-sucking migrant who Disney has asked your kids to accept her 'culture', 'offbeat tastes', and 'shockingly different skin'. What does Sup Forums have to say about this?

youtu.be/jGIyl4TuhWE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jGIyl4TuhWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Day of Stake WHEN???

Disney is making snuff & blood-drinking look cute & fun.

It's time for them to be physically wiped out.

that is some awkward as fuck animation

like 3D cartoons did not change at all since 2003

fucking grapskins.

I'm literally shaking now.

>introducing blood sucking monsters as your next door neighbors

They're really pushing hard on Jews being accepted, huh?

EVERYONE has a home.

WHITES, white countries
BATNIGGERS, bat country

I wonder why Disney just announced a 10% job layoffs at ABC?

Agreed. Fucking kikes are pushing it too far.

TED WOULD HAVE SAVED US

I like that it is a vampire just like joos and shitskins.

>not covering in the sunlight

ALLAHU ACK VLAD

Underrated FPBP

Uhhh what? Dracula and Carmilla were written with extreme sexual undertones. And even if you would take the stories as face value, Vampires are leeches that want to watch you suffer while they kill all of your friends. What are they thinking?

She violates the Masquerade.
I contact my local Ventrue overlord and tell him 'the mask is slipping'.
The haunts will be on her, soon enough.
Besides, embracing a child is an abomination.

With any luck this will lead to another generation of edgy goth lolis. The 90s was so long ago.

>An Disturbing
stopped reading

cute!

Fucking hell

I wonder how many people remember that Dracula was supposed to be an allegory about the dangers of immigration as well

>Smelly foreigner sneaks into the country and begins to prey on the natives, converting some into disgusting monster like themselves

How is this not equal to The Addams Family you dumbshit racists?

>Van Heilsing
Underrated

American education strikes again!

>When you choose option 4

HAJIME
[drum beat intensifies]

Does anyone else get an ad for one of those creepy elsagate type videos pop up on this?

Top kek

Perhaps the biggest red flag is that some of those really fucked up "kids" videos that are actually full of dismemberment and gore are showing up in the side bar of this one. For me anyhow.
>Pic related if you don't know what I'm talking about

It might be a shameless and naked push for diversity but you've got to admit that song is catchy as fuck.

OOOHH AHH OOOHH, VAMPIRINA!

>that horrid theme song

FOR FUCKS SAKE, AS A LYRICIST MYSELF YOU LET THE CHORUS, NOT THE LEAD, SING "WOAH OOOOOOOH". DOING IT ANY OTHER WAY IS AWKWARD. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING FOR FUCK SAKE SAKE DISNEY HOW HARD WOULD IT HAVE BEEN TO AT THE VERY LEAST CHANGE IT TO "IIIIIIIII'M....VAMPIRIIIINAAA!" IF YOU JUST HAAAD TO HAVE THE LEAD SING A CHORAL PART.

THIS THEME SONG IS WRETCHED.

ITS DISGUSTING.

FUCK YOU.

FUCK.

Hmm

FP BP

Bernie 2020. Come on people, we still have hope

They're normalizing this stuff. Little kids watch whatever on their iPads, end up seeing tons of videos featuring the characters they trust being injected with syringes, pissed on, having their blood drank, being groped, etc. So that when they're preyed upon later, OR when shit like this gets exposed to the mainstream in the future, they see no problem with it because they're already conditioned to see it as normal or even comforting.
>pic related

You play with jews?You lose.

pic related

STOP APROPIATING MY CULTURE YOU CUKS

The mainstream movie and filming industry is fucking degenerate. All of the actors and writers should be burned.

Pic related, previous digits don't lie

savage af

You'd like to hammer your big stake through her, wouldn't you?

Take her and her mom to the holy water showers?

Did you just make this? You're one fast motherfucker if that is the case.

>season finale
>her parents tell Vampirina that her games of "follow your friends' mothers home every Friday" are about to pay off
>she and her parent capture the parents of her neighbor hood and eat them in a gory show of blood and torture
>her human friends aren't mad
>"she's a vampire, what did you expect? We have to accept her for who she and not blame EVERY vampire every time someone goes missing!"
>Vampire family then forcefully converts all the neighborhood children into vampires
>they now control a decent sized part of the city
>ban garlic and holy objects
>make sure all people in the city are covered up at all times ("we vampires have to cover up during the day, you should be more culturally sensitive! Plus, you don't want to tempt us into biting you by having your neck exposed!")
>now the children have a job to do: spread their vampire curse throughout the country, with or without force

WHOOOHOHOH VAMPIRINA

Sup Forums you're too FAST

>transylvania
fuckin gyppos

The vampire mom and girl have a kind of arab look to them too.

This place never ceases to amaze

the doggie is cute though.

mmm, i love you dude

>youtube.com/watch?v=jGIyl4TuhWE
>"human race culture shock"

>Vampires are leeches that want to watch you suffer while they kill all of your friends. What are they thinking?
About Jews, probably, as they fit the criteria.

R u a vampire? When I was in middle school we had a romanian kid. Nobody knew what the fuck Romania was until he sighed and said "I vant to suck the blood!". Funny kid, became the class clown.

excellent inter-memeing

Fuck off Disney, Vampires are for marriage and not for political messages.

Vlad would be so sad

Sup Forums as a whole makes me kek
i love spending time on this site

We've passed the Poe's Law event horizon.

I want a similar breed of dog in the art up there, which breed is that? so cute!!!!

Hmmm... Honestly, I'd have nothing against vampires or ghoulish creatures living in my neighborhood, as long as they behave like the example we see here and don't try to suck out my blood it'll be fine, all right. In fact, that'd be kinda cool. Definitely preferable to Muslim ``````refugees'''''', that's for sure.

Hellhound

>tfw no Nosferatu gf

that's because you haven't been to /d/ yet
you still have your sanity

Doesn't look the same.

I WANNA FUCK THAT DOG

>2017
>transilvania
>this ammount of cultural appropriation during the current year

disney tries to appeal to what kids like but is always a decade out of sync. if it asnt for a federal program to keep american name brands alive they would have gone bankrupt 2 decades ago

none of the cape shit made enough money to justify its existence. episode 7 flopped only counting actual ticket sales. a ton of fake ticket sales allegedly in china saved disney time after time again but for those that can read cantonese you know disyney shit failed hard. black storm trooper equals no one wants to watch it in china. taking him off the movie poster and commercials didnt help because every one doesnt see the movie at the same time.

the american government just handed disney money just like they handed apple money and microsoft

He would have been unstoppable with his army of skelegates

>come across a kid in the playground that's a bit different
>not sure at first, but engage in small talk
>kid actually speaks your fucking language
>kid is part of a rare breed of homoerectus that has strengths well above the strongest of humans
>wants to coexist peacefully
>turning that shit down because some faggot OP is implying that it's some tin-foiled hat wearing conspiracy to destroy xir's society

No, just off yourself right now. You also omitted one key fact, she has a pretty cute doggo. Culturally incompatible individuals have some huge fear of dogs for some reason. There were also tv shows (and a movie or two) about The Munsters, and the Addams Family. This shit ain't new. This isn't some form of indoctrination, it's a jew studio that wants to make a buck off rehashing an old idea.

Shalom Shlomo

>Sup Forums just destroyed a Disney dislike/like ratio

Good way to get us shut down you fucking goyim, quit while you're ahead

>oy vey goyem,dont express your opinions,its bad

Holy shit brother, you ain't jokin'
>class of 99'
>SOO much white makeup & black nails
>sex for sex sakes (& broken homes, lol)
I can only hope my son has such easy pickin's

I get late?

THE SHOW CREATOR IS REPLYING TO US KEK

>Nazi tier excellence in FP

BP

>Ancient bloodline
>Preys on deviant sexuality to separate men and woman from one another
>Enslaves mortals (goys) to do their bidding
>Packs of wolves answer to their call
>Can walk on walls
>Can't enter unless invited, but once invited will never leave
My God, Dracula is a Drakike... At last I see

>they show the shitskins as human sized ticks that hate crosses

Seems right to me. Van Hellsing did nothing wrong.

the writers too.

time to redpill them?

tfw literally the top dozen rated comments are all "14/88 kill batniggers"
tfw they had no choice but to see them

we don't go to Ravenholm

Good taste.

>jew purges

stalin did the same thing

The French/British/American kike-masons who actually practice vampiric snuff & blood-drinking and who are the type of scum trying to glorify their ways on FUCKING DISNEY to FUCKING TODDLERS need to all be staked.

>the fucking like ratio

I kind of feel bad for him.

>batniggers
holy shit i'm dying

this is uncanny and soulless like those shitty animated weird kids videos on youtube

this, fucking kek

damn, i missed it, welp i'm sure plenty of this cute loli slut with circulate

>looks at the "p" in the logo

Not to mention the three swills are 6's

Also the kid can't carry a tune well enough for the wooooah. Maybe they wanted it to feel like the song was made by a kid?

But yea its shit, you can almost hear yhe poor kid having to stop and take a breath.

She's pretty cute though, I would let her in my country

this is getting sketchy
>disney has the same logo

>>>/alsochecked/

Hmm, i wonder could be behind this post

FUCKING GOYIM, WHAT ARE YOU, A HUNTER?

TETSUO

Who is this literal semen demon???

Half life 3 status: checked.

Fun fact: Leo Frank, the first lynched jew in America, was accused of being a vampire.

I like loli vampires, you but can't equate a loli vampire to a adult male shitskin migrant that just wants handouts and fiki fiki.

thank god its censored