Wtf happened to uk ? ffs where is your decency ?

source :
youtube.com/watch?v=PBHzDKA2v_s&t=3s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tJtBX7XdUwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Britcucks are slowly overtaking Sweden as cucks of the world.

litteraly fucking on the streets like baboons

cops seem to be enjoying multiculturism

What timeline is this?
youtu.be/tJtBX7XdUwc

21century britain

The new culturally enriched britain

kinda makes sense why islam is gaining so much support last years in britain when they are surrounded by such degeneracy

national values of britain

average british women

>yeah babe where the gibs ,lets fuck while white cucks pay our welfare

JUST

niggers, what a surprise
learn from our mistakes, before it's too late

yep,americans have to do europe tours to preach what problems niggers bring to host countries .

Why do they always have to act like fucking jungle chimps?

how are blacks still considered humans?
they're clearly less intelligent and lower on the evolutionary tree.
That's why white/black hybrid children as so fucked up.

thats what they are.

their brains are developed diffferently than whites,they are more prone to impulse action ,and with low iq this is the result .

Reminder that Blacks are more intelligent than your average inbred Brit chav

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Looks just like America.

Mission successful *puts on shades*

i dont know,these carnivals show different reality , you can ignore as much as u want ,but its reality,atleast chavs dont fuck on streets in daylight .

Of course you think that Owen. Now go back to prepping the bull

i have never seen that happening in america

Actually I think saying they're smarter than chavs isn't that implausible. Our chavs are so bad that I swear they're a different species of human.

jews want this to majority of west populations,mullatoe/negro majority sub ~70-80 iq ,fucking on streets,dont giving a fuck about politics,nation or family,just serving animalistic needs like a dogs.

>immigrant selection
These people in the vid aren't the absolute cherry picked rarity you presented in your pic.
Their homelands have a collective IQ of 70.

This is no more than a shameless orgy of hedonomism and degeneracy.

You severely over-estimate chavs, lad.

And if you are white they would arrest you if you started having sex. Can't have those racists making more racists.

>.t 52% white and dropping
Literally 2% away from being Brazil 2.0 congrats

wtf

> Amerishart confronted with hard data that conflicts with his own retard viewpoint.
> "ARRRRGGGGHHHH YOU A KEK"

This is for all students in the UK you spaz.

How on earth can you cherry pick that?

Nothing out of the ordinary here, this is quintessentially British

we have to shame these degenerates into extinction,it works,it worked in past .

They're not africans, they're west indian

You don't know what their IQs are

Care to explain why over a quarter of inmates are black males despite them being only 1.5% population in the UK ?

>completely ignores the entire premise of my post
It's called averages, and yes they are indeed African.

Why do British girls seem super slutty

no, niggers are the lowest of the low
literally borderline retarded
they are praised whenever they do something of sub-intelligence to make them not look like complete idiots (see pic related)

Because they are.

Every day we stray further away from God

Being this ignorant about women...

Jesus fuck, can somebody nuke UK, Sweden, Germany, France, Benelux, USA and Canada already?

Nuffink to see here, move along.

>White people have no cult-

Funny coming from amerishart

WHY ARE THE FUCKING POLICE JUST STANDING THERE SMILING

They're having fun.

it would be a hate crime to stop them
police can only do their job against whites, if they do their job against blacks, the media will explode and they will be labeled racists

they are enjoying ride ,which is destined to crash .

>POLICE THINK GETTING DRY HUMPED BY SUBHUMANS IS """"FUN""""

would pull out my willy and fuck them

There is no crime being committed here. Just a bit of degenerate debauchery.

Turns out people think differently after all.

its the UK what did you expect?

No, they're West Indians. You can't pull and average out of a population out of a population you haven't even tested.

Reminder that Nottinghill is held in honour of a coalburnets and a nigger murdered by a based white man

It's a yearly celebration of percerion-coalburning and rememberence of "ebil" -the righteous white man who isn't okay with his race being flushed down the shitter

You are doing god's work, user.
Godspeed.

>de dindu nuffin
they are dryhumping police dumbfuck
if i did that, i would be handcuffed and charged with sexual assault

Because they are, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a bit of a chav fetish.

u need to go out more were looking more like jamaica every day

Why so buttblasted, Ivan? Has your job application in London been denied?

He don wey wan no da big booty in he face.

>No, they're West Indians
The fuck are you moving goal posts for, you retard?
Go straw man argument somewhere else.

thanks ,degeneracy needs to be exposed and shamed to death.

So you're saying suffering through the Battle of Britain was worth it right?

no doubt about that, but i've never seen the chimps fucking dryhumping police here

Which in the video are you?

Context is important, user. This is a carnival and everyone gets humped whether they like it or not.

ww2 was war on white europeans and top stock high iq worrior population which matured through ages,both sides where controlled by jew bankers from wall street .

regardless, fuck niggers

BONG
WHO
PLEASE
NOW

>Britcucklets damage controlling THIS hard

>it's real
wtf?

Clearly some random chav skank about to embark on her weekly tarting.

German caught up in fun-hating rampage SHOCKER.

This I'm afraid. I just find pics of hot skanks every now and then. Fuck I'd love to rag one and nut inside her. Have done before and it was unironically the best sex I'd ever had. Got to dump about 4 loads in her in one night. Everyone should find a chav to fuck at least once.

ugly face

You're a liar if you say you don't have a bit of a chav fetish.

>Unironically supporting murder

Sup Forums never realizes they're the villains, do they

It's part of the charm. Chavs aren't typically attractive, but it's that what is appealing. It's hard to explain.

Met police are the biggest bunch of fags in the country
All enforced by diversity quotas of course, it used to be a police force to be reckoned with but now its like 30% fag. Also they are forced to do this to keep relations happy otherwise the dyke bitch boss will fire them

true ,they demolished football hooligans in 1980s ,where the shit ,now just cuck faggots .

Unfortunately it's looking like giving the UK the ole nuclear holocaust is the only solution to this mess

Anyone else think niggers are going to overpopulate the earth and cause humanity to die out? You think these apes can maintain civilization?

You first, 56%.
America is by far the most pathetic country in the Western World.

nah they are worse at this point honestly:
> massive orwellian system.
> paki rape gangs completely hushed up, actual rape rates are probably on our levels, minimum.
> bin that knife!

and so on.. if anything we share the throne

wow hella culture frfr

how low humanity is falling right?nobody is striving for the highest state of morality , glory,and honour .All going for the lowest low, subhuman animalistic states of being , puting hedonism and egoism over nation,family,god ,sad times ,really sad times .

I used to worry about it and then realized that civilization would survive and now I don't give a shit.

Not middle-class America though.

We just don't go to the hood, leftist are VERY good at having the cities segregate blacks into neighborhoods that don't have bus routes to the upper echelon.

London isn't England, Scotland, Wales or Norn.

But user, you have all of these except no media that dares report them

No problem with ethnic British, we need more MSM to wake our minds as Europeans about what's happening in our countries.

For instance the only time I run into a negro is when I have to stop and get gas or cigarettes.