To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil

To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil.

>>>>>> Don't

OK.

I don't want to be rude but I never in my life heared about anyone wanting to emigrate to Brazil.

who the fuck wants to move to brazil?

UMA

and why the fuck would anyone want to emigrate to some third world crime infested shithole lol?

brazils ganna get rekt so ok

It actually might not be too bad if you had enough dollarydoo's. Not as a citizen, more as a Dr Evil kind of bloke.

U M A

No one is considering emigrating to here.
What the hell are you talking about?

preemptively posting UMA so it doesn't turn into a thread centered around that entire image
Pretty smart for a favelanigger

nobody considers because we are vigilant and they know they are not worthy enough, keep it up

Newfags

Don't ignore me you prick

Literally WHO wants to go to Brazil.

Your women are disgusting and your men are caught between zoological features and a man

Peruvians, colombians, venezuelans... These mongrels somehow think Brasil is any better than their shithole. Most of wise brazilians usually leave this place, so yeah, there are dumb people thinking to move here.

>our women are disgusting
say what you want to say but just don't come

paraguayans, argentinians, burgers, canadians, netherlanders

kUruMinhA

I even saw some germans moving to live here. I mean, fucking NE region. And they even married some natives. I must say, these guys are pretty insane. Why even consider marrying a monkey? Fucking krauts.

NE population was built exactly that way with netherlanders

I wish i was newfag

>be mudslimes
>decide to move to Brazil
>plan a terrorist bombing on a football match
>bombers get mugged on the way to the stadium
>suicide vests and phone detonators stolen
>decide to rape some infidels out of anger
>pin down and rape the first woman we find
>it's a tranny
>absolutely haram
>desperately try to save some face by shooting up a school or a restaurant or something
>there's already a shootout between police and favelaniggers everywhere we go
>flee back to our countries angry and defeated
>turns out some got Zika from raping the tranny
>it spreads around the middle east, wipes out ISIS

Sure thing, boss.

these are my favourite shitpost threads, keep it up and I'll make you an honourary australian