Why are the trumpies so interested in ending DACA?

Why are the trumpies so interested in ending DACA?

You really want to deport my girlfriend because she didn't make an authorized border crossing when she was THREE YEARS OLD? She's been here longer than half of you, paid taxes, paid her way through college, comes from nothing. Works harder than anybody I know - a true embodiment of the American Dream.

Let's just stop the hate and try doing something constructive in this country instead of riding a deportation-boner.

Immigration has a net positive effect on the economy, deportation then has a net negative effect. Ask any economist, don't take my word for it.

budgetmodel.wharton.upenn.edu/issues/2016/1/27/the-effects-of-immigration-on-the-united-states-economy
usnews.com/news/the-report/articles/2017-03-10/mass-deportations-could-hurt-the-economy
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/14/what-donald-trumps-deportation-plans-would-do-to-american-businesses/
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-23/study-examines-immigrations-economic-costs

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/14/what-donald-trumps-deportation-plans-would-do-to-american-businesses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alternatively
>washingtonpost com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/14/what-donald-trumps-deportation-plans-would-do-to-american-businesses
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/14/what-donald-trumps-deportation-plans-would-do-to-american-businesses

>race traitor

neck yourself

I dont think I fit in to your racial purity standards to begin with.

While we're here I dont understand the obsession with securing the hwhite race. Go to any moderately expensive college campus in the US and all you will see is white blond students. Doesn't matter how many immigrants come to the US, I dont think the hwhite race will die out.

She can come to Germany ;)

Joking aside don´t you ever question why so called "economists" are piss poor and don´t run their own Business? I wouldn´t take them to seriously.....

Yes, yes, we know that leftist swines hate working class and nothing pleases them more than depreciation of wages, devaluation of degrees and over-saturation of labour market for their corporatist overlords, but your spic vagina will have to go.
Her dipshitted parents took a giant shit on her future, knew what are the risks and took them anyway because they are irresponsible pieces of shit, and now she will suffer the consequences because they didn't gave a shit about her.
Maybe if mexicans as a whole learned some responsibility, their country wouldn't be a goddamn septic pit.

>You really want to deport my girlfriend because she didn't make an authorized border crossing when she was THREE YEARS OLD?

NOT. MY. PROBLEM.

>Immigration has a net positive effect on the economy, deportation then has a net negative effect. Ask any economist, don't take my word for it.

My wife is an immigrant and we did it the right way. Filled out the proper paperwork, paid the fees, navigated a complicated bureaucracy, paid lawyers, etc etc....

And you want your girlfriend to just get it all for free? Fuck you.

We're a nation of laws. She has to go back.

STOP IT TRUMP
WE DON'T WANT THEM BACK
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

At no time did she decide it would be behoove her to file for citizenship?

If it's brown, flush it down. This is the White Man's country. I literally would not care if deporting your girlfriend meant that I had to sleep in the street and eat garbage. You all need to get the fuck out.

The house and Senate introduced two bills to allow minispics to stay, but did nothing with them. Meanwhile the DREAM act was signed outside of law, with 10 state governors threatening to sue because of it.

It's a game. Congress wants to look like a hero after the president reverses an illegal executive order. Hopefully the godking will call them out on it.

Just marry her.

Now she is American. Congratulations.

>You really want to deport my girlfriend because she didn't make an authorized border crossing when she was THREE YEARS OLD?

Yes. We'd like to send you with her, but her country might not take you. You see, most other countries, especially those to our south, actually have sensible immigration policies that keep them from being overrun by useless eaters. You can't just walk into them and start collecting freebies.

Sorry fren

yes, we know you're just mad because the only way dems have a chance to win anything is with illegal votes. fuck yourself.

sorry but your Jaunita has to go. Her parents didn;t make good choices, neither did you.

Yes. Anchor babies are future illegal immigrants.

>paid taxes, paid her way through college
lying fuck
>been here longer than half of you
still not a legal citizen

i dont think OP thinks its worth the trouble. he just wants a soapbox to stand on. Jaunita makes a good soapbox tho

Why would she? Then she wouldn't qualify for all the free services our tax money pays into - she might, god forbid, have to pay for her education, or food, or healthcare, or rent, instead of getting that sweet sweet free gibs. And now after living high on the hog her and people like her will expect everyone to pity them because we're tired of them getting all the benefits of being a citizen without ever doing the hard part of becoming a citizen.

Yes, I want to remove as many incentives to be an illegal as possible. Amnesty was a mistake.

see
Otherwise, shut the hell up. People who came here illegally were already given amnesty by Reagan. The party's over, and it's time to get this shit economy back on track.

Fuck your feelings.

Might as well deport her. She's probably addicted to nigger dick anyway.

Anyone else sick of this DACA crap? It should have never fucking occurred. For the past couple of days I have been reading the comments on /daca/ on leddit, and it makes me furious how these people believe they are OWED the right to stay here and that being against DACA makes you a racist. The only dream these fuckers have is to turn the USA into another Mexico. What I fear now is that there are rinos out there that are pushing a pathway for these guys, basically after 5 years they become a perm resident, basically mass amnesty. Then you just know once they become a US citizen they will petition all their old and dying extended families who will then go on SSI once they get here, and also how they paid not even a dime into. Why are they doing this shit? Why are even some of the republicans for mass amnesty?

The border should have been protected decades ago, so they wouldn't have been able to come here illegally. Our immigration and deportation laws should have been enforced decades ago, so they would have been sent back a long time ago. This isn't our mess and we are under no obligation to allow it any longer. Blame the people who didn't protect our borders and enforce our laws. We as a nation are tired of laws being ignored and politicians not being punished when they break the law. This is a return to the rule of law, not the rule of feefees, get used to it faggot, the wall is going to be beautiful.

At some point people had to be made an example of, to say that shit's not going to fly.

Once the Central Americans (mostly) and Mexicans see that their plan, to flout the law ends in massive failure, theyll be less likely to try that.

Had to be done at some point.

Hey now, as the faggot OP mentioned, they are great benefit to the economy and large scale migration will change Mexico into the global superpower.

>You really want to deport my girlfriend

yes we do. take your soros funded news articles with fake and gay statistics and shove them up her ass before she leaves so she will have something to give to the cartels other than good top.

>cites the Washington Post

their sole purpose is to shit on Trump, or undermine his agenda whenever possible. They have turned into a complete joke. Anyone blindly buying into their narrative is naive, young, or just plain stupid.

also why would anyone get with someone who isn't legal to begin with, how the fuck do you know that she isn't doing it for the benefits she gets afterwords? you're so fucking stupid man. you're no different than the guys in here dreaming how many hot bitches they will get once they become rich, not knowing they are being taken advantage of.

She doesn't qualify for any free services. And every attempt to file for residency has been shot down because of her lack of an authorized border crossing.

Should children be responsible for the crimes of their parents?

Best post I have ever had the pleasure to read user

>children

>Individuals who meet the following criteria can apply for deferred action for childhood arrivals: are under 31 years of age

You could just marry her you selfish piece of shit

BACK TO EL MEXICO CHICA

I said children because she was 3 years old when the heinous crime of crossing the border was committed.

Sounds like she will be a great asset in her wonderful home country of Mexico.

Marriage won't do anything because she doesn't have an authorized border crossing.

just end this bullshit already.

FYI to anybody making Mexican jokes, she's not Mexican. Born in Amsterdam actually. She's hwhite.

Your gf should be mad at her parents for illegally smuggling their babby into a foreign country.

You're really a faggot. Stop lying.

Doesn't matter. She has to go back.

This isn't about race, faggot.

Yes, the children should be used as a blunt weapon to bludgeon their parents with.
If my parents fuck up and make debts, I will be the one to pay their debts when they croak. Unfair but it helps prevent the indebted person to escape via barrel of a gun and thus it lower the chance of people hiring criminal extortionist to get their money back from debtor's family.

Once again it is about standards I set for myself - I would never expose my children to such risks, so in what would should I give a shit about trash that does.

>muh penis

>muh economy

Nation-states are more than just economic zones that exist to make rootless international cosmopolitans money.

Yep, kiss her good bye and cherish the time you have. She has to go back!
Captcha close village

Why did your id change?

You are lying btw, we know you are lying as well.

People come here. Stay for 15-20 years and never try to become a legal citizen. It is their own fault.

Why do mexishits think it's okay to borderhop and stay illegally. Fuck off. Either do it like everyone else, legally, or get deported.

Where do you live? Ohio? Montana? Because I would LOVE to go to a college with mostly blonde students. My college is full of spics, and most look ugly. The White women here suck as well because they are SJW liberal morons who are fat and have the worst hairstyles. The White Race is in danger and people like you are part of the reason why.

Why do you consider free transportation to one's home country a punishment?

Vast majority of these people are overstayed visas, don't believe the bullshit of the long journey they had coming through the desert, they come on a temp visa which is good for only so many months and then stay for their entire lives. They use their kids as anchors. When they found out DACA was happening, you had a glut of people come in with their babies, and then once they came here and stayed illegally they kept having more kids, as if its a race or something. I hate these people, they ruin the fucking country and take jobs away and we foot the bill. They don't want USA, they want another Mexico. There is a reason we have a process of becoming a US Citizen and these guys didn't follow shit. The worst part is that they think they deserve to stay here.

Not even the doctors, lawyers, or scientists who left your country? I doubt people like them would illegaly immigrate but they are your people none the less. I wouldn't want my countrymen to leave in mass.

I'm at the gym now. I'm not lying.

What other choice did she ever have. She was "illegal" since the age of 3. Was she supposed to just leave the US, her home for most of her life? She has no connection to her home country and doesn't speak the language. None of this was her choice.

So the argument is she should go back no matter what just because she lacks a signed piece of paper?

Alex Jones is the living epitome of what the original Nazis used to call a degenerate untermensch. Anyone who literally takes that fatasses advice deserves to shoot himself in the foot.

calm down benito
maybe its time to leave Commiefornia?

I swear some of these comments on there makes you wonder why they were given the opportunity in the first place. They talk about marriage fraud on a daily basis, they talk about all the crimes they have committed and how their applications were still renewed.

Fuck off illegal is illegal its not our problem or responsibility that your degenerate girlfriend and her family chose to break a law and be criminals

I think it's interesting that today, the worst thing that can happen to you, is that you are humanely sent back to the nation you are a legal citizen of. Granted it's a shitty country, but it's not *the worst* I don't guess right?

You think back on the vast bulk of human history and maybe the worst thing that could happen to you is that your town village or city would be raided, looted, razed, and the population sold into slavery or killed. I mean that was a way of life for thousands of years, that fear was always there. Should put things in perspective really how brutal the wheels of human civilization can be, and really how good we have t these days.

But no, these days if you just humanely send folks back to their legal country, leftists say you are basically committing an act of barbarism. They are legitimate out of touch with their species. I mean it's pathetic how weak people have become. Sending them back is actually a very very composed and compassionate response, to what has become a scourge and borderline invasion of this nation, at the very least a giant Mariel Boat Lift. Let's not forget the bill failed and they passed it as an EO. Obama should a put a disclaimer on there for the dreamers that said "beware staying at your own risk, this EO could be overturned in the event that a non cucked republican gets elected in 2016." Now he propbably thought the chances of that were 0.001% but still. You shouldn't base your whole life around the continued existence of a political protection that is basically just a piece of paper and not a law.

But hey it's not so bad, stop being so melodramatic- they can just go to Canada.

you're glowing, cuck

marry her.

start a family.

if she doesn't want that then adios amigo and it turns out you're just shilling for a dick hopper/ border hopper.

>paid taxes

liquor and food tax don't count

>paid her way through college

The only way she "paid her way through college" in the last 20 years is if she was already rich enough to do so, or if she was getting some kind of government assistance she wasn't entitled to. Other than that you're full of shit.

Why can't lefties see what is an obvious attack on working peoples' wages and conditions by the oligarchy using intersectional politics as a smokescreen?

this

/thread

She has paid income tax every year since she turned 18. She attends an inexpensive City college and works her ass off during the summer break to afford it.

>EU

You're collectively the living epitome of a blown-out, over-fucked butthole.

She has to go back. You also need to go. BUILD THE WALLL!!!!!!

You are lying! She if she genuinely wanted to be murrican should have got a fucking lawyer and got legal! B b b but it's expensive!
> no shit!
B b b but it's hard!
>I am from Ohio but live in the U.K. because the immigration process is so slow my wife would be eligible for retirement before it was finished!
Fuck off you lying piece of shit! It's selective for a damn good reason! Half of eastern Europe calls the U.S. dreamland! And they would love to get the chance to immigrate, some cunt who got smuggled in and avoided any legitimacy her whole life should not get preferential treatment.

>paying for college
>over summer break

funny, I had to work year round to afford it.

fake news.

Interesting. I have a very good friend who was brought to America at age 3 from Sicily. All his friends thought he was born in Boston. At age 48 the obama admin deported him to Italy. He now lives a beautiful life in Cozumel, Mexico. He earns about 3 million pesos a year, has a big fine house on the beach and 2 or 3 Mexican maids who cook and clean for him.

when the left is getting screwed they look up for the perp. when the right is getting screwed they look down for a scapegoat

It's near impossible to get legal without a valid border crossing, idk how many times I have to say it. The only way she can do that is to get special permission from the Dutch embassy and us state department to visit her sick grandparents, but the Dutch rejected her every time.

Marry her and she gets a green card, problem solved.

Calm down? You didn't have to grow up in spic central as a WHITE BOY. I have been wanting to gas them all since I was 12. They are the worst, most discussing, filthy, racist creatures on the planet.

And I am stuck here until I finish college, which is 4-5 years.

She also works during the year, but she can cover over one semester of tuition from summer work.

>THREE YEARS OLD
Now that we have the pedophile jokes out of the way, go live in Mexico if you love her. Somehow, I do not think you will, so you are crying like a pussy over nothing. Fuck you, nigger.

It's her parents' fault.

>Ask any (((economist))), don't take my word for it.
Economics is not a science. It is the lies of the Jew.

So what? I've seen pro Trump posters post CNN links when it suits their argument.

If our immigration policy wasn't so poor to begin with, we wouldn't even need to have this conversation. It sucks to have to ruin lives, but that's the price that must be paid to get immigration to a more sensible state. If we don't take a stand against all illegal immigration/immigrants now, the problem will only become worse later.

she is married to you. nobody is deporting her especially if she has babies with a US citizen.

if she isn't getting deported, what the fuck more do you want?

It's like you people have a hard time not confusing various arguments with the topic at hand. Your like the press arguing with jim miller about irrelevant shit.

Non-whites are not part of the American dream since USA was founded by whites and supposed to be a white country until 1965 when the kikes changed that.

the elites pissed me off lets fuck over some kids

Trump will us DACA as a bargaining chip to get the Democrats to pass a budget with the Great Wall of Trump payed for.

the perp is brown or black 85% of the time statistically in any serious crime.

>scapegoat

man you are stupid.

>Immigration has a net positive effect on the economy

maybe if you can control who comes in. when you have millions of third world retarded taco niggers with no skills or education flooding the border, it doesn't really work out that way. everyone knows this. quit pretending like your shitskin girlfriend didn't get a ton of free shit that I never got.

You got hustled, my man.

they're all guilty in your head

Your girlfriend is a fucking anchovie...worthless and disgusting! Criminal!

>you really want to deport my girlfriend
100%

Go back with her and make Mexico Great Again.

>American Dream
Jewish propaganda to turn us all into debt slaves

most colleges are minimum 5k a semester.

she must have sucked a lot of rich dicks to get those stacks in a summer when the average American makes about 400 a week.

you're just stupid my man.

most of them are. statistically. I know your fee fees have a problem with this.

So let her illegally live here? You have to draw the line somewhere are you saying illegal immigration should be allowed? That's not a good thing

lets beat them up and drop those kids off in the desert. that'll teach em

>you're just stupid my man.

Nah, my man. Paying $5k while only earning $400 a week is stupid. Just stop being poor and getting ripped off, buddy.

So what's stopping her from getting legalized?

>b-but she pays taxes!
>it's great for the economy!

Hang yourself you statist kike, you were never an american

Right, so from what they're saying in the media you'd think DACA was a cornerstone of US immigration policy since time immemorial. It's not, it's only 5 years old, and US law enforcement orgs have clearly identified failings with this [relatively new] legal situation. So the government is going to repeal it.

There's nothing at all controversial here.

protip: life is not fair. She has had her entire adult life to begin the process, instead she didn't.

Laws eventually catch up to you. finally. If you love her, why not go with her? Asshole?! Yes. You selfish fuck. You expect her to break the law to be with you, but you wont give anything to be with her.