HELLO BROTHERS! MOSCOW IS OUR! ALLAH IS GREAT!

HELLO BROTHERS! MOSCOW IS OUR! ALLAH IS GREAT!

EVERYONE IS WELCOME HERE! Russians are weak cowards! It's OUR CITY! ALLAH IS GREAT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/navalny/status/903625281738551296
rt.com/news/349499-fitr-moscow-muslims-celebrate/
youtube.com/watch?v=uGSuaFEp68A
gazeta.ru/comments/2012/05/11_a_4579153.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God bless Allah! He's our ally against degeneracy!

this

BASED RUSSIA

first for Putin saving the white race

Visit from Spetznaz in 3..2..1..

PUTIN IS THE SAVIOR OF MUH WHITE RACE

Are you guys allowed to criticize the government in public? Or is it like here where the police just stand there and watch while (((counter-protesters))) attack you?

Those couple of steeple like pieces on that mosque look very mormon

WTF is going on in Russia???

Are people confused about their religion?

Shill on Shill action here.

SAGE EMOTIONAL SLIDE THREAD

COMEY WROTE HILLARY INNOCENT BEFORE INVESTIGATION ENDED

based Muslims

RREEEE PUTIN WILL SAVE US!!!!

>mmm-mmuhhh BASED Russ-russia t-though!

Allah is a made up distortion of God and Mohammed was a pedofile.

Yes, Muslims can say anything they want.
White trash must be silent or go to jail for hate speech.

Russia's had a >20% Moslem population for 500 years, and considered Islam for its national religion, yet remains Christian. Meanwhile, the EU bends over backwards for moslems who make up 1% of the population, and have done so for approximately 20 years

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
MOSCOW, TODAY
twitter.com/navalny/status/903625281738551296

Ok so it is like here then. You know Ivan, our countries have had a lot of differences in the past, but I'm glad we can come together by embracing diversity and working to end the oppressive reign of the white man.

Hello, nigger! Moscow used to be populated with white trash. Now it's muslim city.

This

>Moscow is a Muslim city
In your dreams, poorfag.

> t. white trash
I fuck your sister, Ivan.
Ha бyтылкy пшeл быcтpo.

>biggest European city
>two times a big as the second biggest
>15 mil of population
>couple of thousand of shitskins in a picture, because not enough space in mosque
>once a year religious event
>REEE MOSCOW IS MUSLIM
Back to sosach you pussy. And Islam is better than fag parades that you crave so much.

I wouldn't wipe my ass with that.

BE AFRAID OF US, WHITE PIGS!!!))))))

>this disinfo campaign
Yeah, no. Fuck off.
>>>r/The_Donald

So many Slavs. I'm only half Slavic.

Your IP address will now be tracked by the Kremlin. We will be at your door before this thread closes

What is this, the UK?

> t. dumb alco ivan
Sit down to bottle, white trash.

plz no bully

loool
>itt shitskins who think islam will rule the world

wew

every muslim goes to hell FYI.
islam is the devils religion.

Of course Islam will rule the world. Christianity almost dead... 90% of christians are niggers,.

>of course islam will rule the world

loool be serious m8 islam cant even rule the middle-east haha
deportations long before you fuckers have anything to celebrate

Good luck with your deportations. Millennials will defend us, while we will fuck them)))

we dont need luck m8
we've got all the guns.. tanks...aircraft etc loool
have fun with your extra comfy mosque

> islam in Russia is ~7% mainly because of chechens
> MOSCOW IS (((OUR)))

Sure buddy...

nuke mecca. crusades now!

thousands muslims in moscow?

lol

official figure is 1.8 million muslims but real number is considered higher.

There are a grand total of four mosques in Moscow, and this is one of them.

Moreover, it was originally built in 1904, then controversially demolished, and rebuilt in a project largely financed by a private Dagestani tycoon, Suleiman Kerimov.

The other Moscow mosques include the historical Old Mosque (constructed in 1823), the Moscow Memorial Mosque (more of a war monument than a place of worship), and one that is part of a complex of religious buildings that also includes a Buddhist stuppa. The latter two were both constructed in the 1990s.

This is in comparison to Moscow’s 1110 churches, a number which is increasing by about 5% yearly.

Two of them are Catholic churches. What is the ratio between the Muslim and Catholic population in Moscow? 20:1? 100:1?

To add an international perspective, the “UK Mosque Searcher” lists 427 mosques in London (many of which are funded by Saudis).

It should therefore be immediately obvious as to why the streets around the Cathedral Mosque are jam-packed with worshippers. Unlike in London, or Paris, or Berlin… they pretty much have nowhere else to go.

>but real number is considered higher.

in your head buddy, only in your head

Moscow is the last and only megacity in the world where Europeans remain a solid majority.

According to the 2010 Census, 92% of Muscovites are Russians, rising to 94% amongst infants. For all intents and purposes these figures go up to more than 95% if you only count Slavs and other non-Central Asian and non-Caucasian minorities. Now yes, to be sure, if you go outside, then 85%-90% of the faces you encounter will have a Slavic appearance. In 2014, the Federal Migration Service estimated there were 1.4 million foreign workers in the city, of whom 400,000 were there illegally. Bearing in mind that the city’s official 12 million strong population is overwhelmingly Russian,

Rounding that up to two million – while bearing in mind that a significant percentage of those are Ukrainians and Moldovans – and adding them to the city’s official population of 12 million, which is overwhelmingly Russian, and you get a figure of about 14 million people. That is, about 85% European.

In comparison, London is 60% white according to the latest UK census. The French (in)famously don’t collect such data, but Paris is probably similar. Non-Hispanic whites constitute 45% of New Yorkers and 29% of Los Angelinos.

Most importantly with respect to the post-1960s European experience, fertility amongst these Gastarbeiters appears to be very low. There’s a simple explanation why this must be the case: There are 8x as many Uzbek and Tajik male citizens in Russia as women in the 17-25 year age group, and 4-5x as many in the 25-45 year age group. Men cannot bear children, as it generally acknowledged outside the SJWsphere.

In Europe, we are constantly inundated with news of how Mohammed has become the most popular’s baby boys’ names in the latest European city of church spires and historical taverns. Yet according to Moscow official statistics, it was the 80th most popular name in the city in January 2015, with only ten Mohammeds being born (actually some “ethnic” names were more popular: There were 26 Amirs in 51st position, and 16 Umars in 66th position). The most popular “ethnic” girl’s name was in 36th position, with 34 Aminas being born.

This is not to say things are ideal, and I don’t think I ever have. London, Paris, and Berlin did not become the way they are now over a few years, but over several decades. Not even the Social Democrats of Germany ever planned for Gastarbeiters to stay permanently. There is no guarantee that the same will not happen in Russia.

Yet even so, it’s important to keep things in perspective.

>There are a grand total of four mosques in Moscow
oh that old stinky shill narrative
>200,000+ Muslims
rt.com/news/349499-fitr-moscow-muslims-celebrate/

> 2010
> moscovites (offical moscow residency) =

"moscow is ours"
lol

I accept your surrender, shill.

Maybe you should go back to Khazaria and blow some electric poles up with your aryan buddies, the crimean tatars.

I'm planning on visiting Moscow next year.

Are these Muslims the docile type or are they becoming radicalised by the Russian MSM?

There is no place for shitskins like you in Moscvabad.

Do you count on fooling someone who's too lazy to spend two seconds in google? These bold lies more than anything expose you as a shill.

The 2010 census counted 11,503,501 muscovites of which 91.65% were Russian

> but now it's illegal to ask about religions/ethnicity.

NIGGER it's even legal for people renting their apartments to explicitly exclude caucasians and any other group they want in the ad

>The 2010 census counted 11,503,501 muscovites of which 91.65% were Russian
80% according to offical information.

>NIGGER it's even legal for people renting their apartments to explicitly exclude caucasians and any other group they want in the ad
Ha-ha-ha, cool story, shitskin.

Sit down to bottle and say chechnya kruto

Navalny save the motherland!

>the census is not official information

You get more and more pathetic with every reply, kike.

>Ha-ha-ha, cool story, shitskin.

more than half of the ads for rent specify "only for slavic people", which is a fact and is something westerners can't even dream of

I'm not sure if you are a shitskin or a kike or some other type of untermensch but keep trying to sell your desperate fantasies to westerners, maybe some uninformed mongrel will believe them and you will make a new friend

>Moscow is the last and only megacity in the world where Europeans remain a solid majority.
Hahaha, not for long

I recently went through a yard full of darkened, swarhy kids, they're here to stay, apparently

And I regularly see sport yards full of them. We may be whiter than major European capitals and American cities, but we're already way back in comparison with really white cities

FUCKING BASED PUTIN
PRAISE ALLAH, DEATH TO WHITEY KUFFAR

AHahahahaa, soooooo cool stories.

Jismillla ado AllaAlla budgiliaa Alal

Ivan we will drink, a case for us both. Last one to pass out to rule Mother Russia. Let us now drink like comrade in WW2 trench.

>80% according to offical information
Russians: 88.38% in 2002; 91.65% in 2010
Ukrainians: 2.55% in 2002, 1.42% in 2010
Tatars: 1.67% in 2002, 1.38% in 2010 (166,083 -> 149,043)
Armenians: 1.25% in 2002, 0.98% in 2010
Azeri: 0.96% in 2002, 0.53% in 2010 (95,563 -> 57,127)
Jews: 0.8% in 2002, 0.49% in 2010
Belarusians: 0.6% in 2002, 0.36% in 2010
Georgians: 0.55% in 2002, 0.36% in 2010
Uzbeks: 0.24% in 2002, 0.33% in 2010 (24,312 -> 35,595)
Tajiks: 0.36% in 2002, 0.25% in 2010 (35,385 -> 27,280)
Mordvins: 0.23% in 2002, 0.16% in 2010
Moldovans: 0.2% in 2002, 0.2% in 2010
Chechens: 0.15% in 2002, 0.13% in 2010 (14,465 -> 14,524)
Chuvashs: 0.16% in 2002, 0.13% in 2010
Osetians: 0.11% in 2002, 0.10% in 2010 (10,561 -> 11,311)
Rest: less than 0.1% in 2010
Total Muslim residents: 346,369 -> 294,880
Total Central Asian residents: 59,697 -> 62875
Total North Caucasian residents: 25,026 -> 25,835

>2010
Bismilla brat :-)

They clearly made them construct it in the fashion of a typical russian church with the bulbous tops and such.

Basically russia is subtlly cuckingthe muslims.

The video is 4 years old.

youtube.com/watch?v=uGSuaFEp68A

Islamic architecture is ugly. So russians made a present to muslims and teaches them how to pray in beautiful building

>used to be white trash
>now it's muslim

You're saying that as if it's an upgrade, if anything, it's a huge downgrade. Muslims aren't even considered people in the civilized parts of the world.

I bet you're a stinky Churka

If you have newer official information you are welcome to post it. Personally I've heard the same whining about Tajiks back in early 10s when people were saying that there are more illegals in Russia than there are people in Central Asia. Here's a prime example of such retardation gazeta.ru/comments/2012/05/11_a_4579153.shtml
>2012
>(((Michael Shindhelm)))
>Moscow was 30% Russian in 2007 according to this shady guy
>Russia will be 70% Immigrant by 2080
>the UK has a chance at integrating their immigrants, but Russia is basically doomed
>it's all damn xenophobic Russians' fault, muh manejka

>down to bottle
Learn to English

Holy shit that's a amazing painting there is another one like that i think