SWEDEN YES! Men senteced for eating bacon in front of tourists

infowars.com/sweden-man-sentenced-for-eating-bacon-in-front-of-muslims/
>A 53-year-old man from Stockholm has been convicted of offensive behaviour, as he among other things ate bacon in front of three women in hijab on a commuter train.
>It was on a commuter train in Stockholm, that the man began to eat bacon in front of three veiled women, reports marsta.nu.
>According to the prosecution, the man demonstrative began to chew the pork in front of the women, and then followed them when they changed seats.
>The whole thing lasted a few minutes.
>He apparently also has said that he ‘hates Muslims and negroes.’
>The man was prosecuted partly for offensive behaviour, and partly for incitement to racial hatred. However, for the later crime, which involved a separate incident from 2016, he was acquitted due to lack of evidence.
>But he was sentenced for the pork eating/ offensive behaviour, and the 53-year-old man will now have to pay SEK 5,000 in damages to each of the women, as well as SEK 9,000 in daily fines.
>The man denies any crime and says he just wanted to eat his bacon. However, the prosecutor had witness information, as well as surveillance pictures from the train. According to the man’s version, he just followed the women to apologize if they felt offended.
I mean, fuck you, Sweden! I'll eat bacon with Surströmming in the bus when I'll be there.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Civil_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*in front of Muslims. Involuntary clickbait, sorry.

/vey

Good, he should've known better than to do that. We need to be accepting of all migrants and not force our oppressive lifestyle on them.

That's what you get for being a racist bigot

Eating in front of someone is not forcing your lifestyle upon them.

he was clearly an asshole about it, and being provocative.

That being said if watching someone eat pork and be an asshole is considered provocative in your religion, your religion fucking sucks and you can head back to the fucking dunes.

I find gay couples offensive to my beliefs, please jail those faggots kissing each other in front of me

This
Also last time i checked being asshole isn't against the law.

>and then followed them when they changed seats.
>He apparently also has said that he ‘hates Muslims and negroes.’

Yeah, what do you think would happen.

>According to the man’s version, he just followed the women to apologize if they felt offended.

>eurocucks

>according to the prosecution
>public DA, the gouvernment's court bitch
>in Sweden
>versus a man who ate bacon
Yeah, who'd you trust?

Why is hatred banned in europe? It's useful human emotion. Why is european union trying dehumanize the society?

>>and then followed them when they changed seats.
>>He apparently also has said that he ‘hates Muslims and negroes.’

>Implying this happened

>surveillance pictures from the train.
Jesus Christ. How do people accept this as a normal state of things?

Apparently it is in Sweden

he should of smacked them in the burqa with his cock then boiling bacon grease attacked them, screw acid

DANG OL MUSLIMS NEVER TAKIN AWAY MY BACONATOR OR SON OF THE BACONATOR SANDWICH FROM MY DRIVE THRU RESTARUANTS

I TELL YOU WHAT DANG OL DAMMIT

GOD BLESS

You have to tolerate niggers and jews in your life.

Topkek

>what are witnesses

I'd sooner tolerate them than tolerate unseen and unknown forces filming my every move when I'm on a goddamn train.

People put cameras everywhere because the jews have a plan to invert God's reality and because nigger's and other unseemly types are ruining everything because the jews force them in.

You must live in a white paradise or something.

So now we can get arrested for eating a BLT-sandwich in public?
What if I eat some bacon crisps in a cinema? Will i get arrested?
Will you need to watch your surroundings at all times now? How close is close?
How about eating pork in a restaurang when muslims are there too, will that also offend?
>I'm sorry sir, you can order that right now, there are muslims here at the moment, please pick something else

Jesus what are shit religion, its like they purposely made it incompatible with the western world and as easily offended as possible.
we shouldn't enforce this shit, they can get offended all they want.

this
he must
cameras in every nook and cranny in burgerland and eurape

Witnesses are notoriously unreliable and no one would say or do anything like that in public.

>what are multiple witnesses
>what are corroborating witness accounts
>what even is train surveillance footage
no you fucking moron, read the article that infowars links to if you're having trouble with your english. The title is clickbait

>So now
>What if
>Will you
>How about
you're the swede here, you tell us

European Civil War when?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Civil_War

>Will you need to watch your surroundings at all times now? How close is close?
AROUND BLACKS NEVER RELAX

Fuck you Mohammed
I'm eating a ham sandwich atm, are you offended?

Hopefully this will set a ptecedent sonwe can lock vegans up too

Someone's headin' for a beheading my dude

The only people barbaric and archaic enough to behead people are arabs, truly the people of the past.
Go worship your rock caveman

Hand out ann-kristin PLEEESSUU, lets do it.

Great. Fucking racist, islamophobic pieces of shit should absolutely get canned. If I recall, back in 1/4/88, there was a similar incident in Helvete, Denmark.

Mexicans do it, too. Stop culturally appropriating.

>The only people barbaric and archaic enough to behead people are arabs,
Wrong. Hispanics do it all the time

>he's chewing pork
>demonstratively!

Thanks sweden, you make me value my shit country even more since for all its flaws at least its not a shithole full of camel jockeys were I'll get arrested for wrongthink and have to pay taxes to support that shit

Imagine how cucked swedes are this is their "normal"

it's like reality turned into a shitty meme cartoon like dick and shorty

So durkas raping little swedish girls doesn't counts as "being an asshole" then? because they aren't going to jail for that

gud post schwuchtel

I'm really glad they stopped this heinous act, someone really could have been offended.

Sweden never cease to astonish us.
Who will stop Sweden from being taken over by Muslims?

Other Muslims?

Freedom!!!!!!

That hasn't worked in the ME so far. I think that only intensifies the fighting.

No time to make but I want this flag on this somehow.

Or this...

I wish I could sue people who make mouth noises when they eat