SLAVSHITS BTFO

SLAVSHITS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/44/German1910.png
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4e/Verbreitungsgebiet_der_deutschen_Sprache.PNG
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/52/Oder-neisse-line_border.gif
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Guernica
express.co.uk/news/world/848578/germany-poland-world-war-two-reparations-Johannes-Singhammer-Beata-Szydlo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO PAY ALL OF US NOW, TEUTONIA

Hmm, didn't Germany force Italy to occupy Greece after the invasion?

I guess that means two more countries Germany has to repay debts to.

Are poles white niggers?

Theres no logic here, germans literally world warred poland who simply want restitution, while niggers did some light gardening work in exchange for a free trip to america.

Maybe we should have our RAPEarations again?

when will you learn, Germany always talks tough, but after four years the veil comes off, they're exhausted all options and will be on the backfoot burning documents and prepping their women for cucking

all you need do is call German a Nazi and he will turn into little butterfly, ineffectual and merely a part of the environment, German has no backbone, because the German is not allowed to have an identity, therefore, when a concerned faction asks something of German, it has no defenses, because German was Nazi and all Germans are responsible for Nazi, you have no choice

It's easy, we pay for clay.

>Germany pays reparations to Jews for years for the holohoax
>won't pay for invading Poland and killing Poles

Jewish lives are worth infinitely more than goyim lives.

No. I'm not into anti-slavic Hiterlism so fuck it, if Germany can pay billions on the welfare of actual niggers, MENA's and Afghans I'm all for them giving a piece of that pie to a white European country.

fuicking nazis,PAY DEBTS

Krauts talk tough because it's all they can do.

I fucking hate germany

There are millions of euros of transactions every month going back to their home countries, which they use to support their families. I'd say what they are doing now is definitely worse than giving it to the Poles.

Sorry sweetie but you're Christian

J U S T

>checks flag

Not even leafs can shitpost like this

She is right, we won't pay. What can Poland do?
There will be famines in Poland if Germany stops sending EU aids

Fake conflict. Merkel needs victories before the elections so they play a little show for the public and fake news media makes a big deal out of it.
The most rational thing you can do is not click on such articles and ignore this fake conflict completely.

Polan, just start lobbing artillery shells over the border already, don't even aim them just make it rain explosives on Germany again. Don't warn them either, just do it out of the blue and take 'em by surprise.

Now that I think of it, didn't Germany send bomber squads to massacre Spanish babies during Civil War?

Germans don't own anything for war reparations. Other people did the crimes. They should have paid. Modern Germany is a great country which has nothing to do with nazis.

gib monies nazi

shut up idiot germany sucks

>There will be famines in Poland if Germany stops sending EU aids
LMAO who told you that?

STFU and take your free monies.
GIB MONIES NOW OR WAR!

PAY DEBTS NAZI

no more gibs
yup

Shut up countryman
YOU'RE GONNA GET FREE JEW GOLD AND YOU'RE GONNA LIKE IT

If Hagay Hacohen wrote this piece, surely it is serious business

Why is germany so racist?

Oh Germany siding with Nazis? We should shame them in to oblivion.

As I just heard in the news, Poland wants to have 4 billion Euros from minor Germany.

Terrirories with mostly German speaking population as of 1910:
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/44/German1910.png

how it is today:
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4e/Verbreitungsgebiet_der_deutschen_Sprache.PNG

Map of the east German territories that the Poles and Ruskies keep occupied until today:
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/52/Oder-neisse-line_border.gif

So the truth would be, the Slavs owe us around 400 Billion Euros. Keep it real.

Germany should pay.

This

Germany must pay about $1 trillion to Poland, $5 trillion to former Soviet republics, at least $500 billion to Greece, $500 billion to Serbia, $200 billion to France, $200 billion to the UK, $100 billion to Italy, $100 billion to Czech Republic, $50 billion to Belgium, $50 billion to Denmark, $50 billion to the Netherlands, $50 billion to Luxembourg, $50 billion to Norway, $10 billion to Hungary, $10 billion to Slovakia and $10 billion to Finland for all the damage it caused during WW2. Germans must also pay about $50 billion to Spain (for the bombing during the Civil war) and at least $100 billion to Namibia for the genocide of 80% of the native population in 1904-1908. Krauts must PAY for their crimes.

The restitution is the net inflow of EU contributions into Poland, poolack

Help me compile a list of the nations Germany owes money to Sup Forums
>Poland (reparations)
>Greece (for destroying their economic independence)
>Italy (for ruining their military reputation)
>USA (NATO protection + late fees)
>GB (for loss of potential income due to Brexit)
>Russia (rebuilding of East Germany + late fees)
>Turkey (for keeping the "Armenian genocide" locked into the public consciousness)
Am I missing anyone?

germany needs that money to continue funding its own ethnic replacement

if Germany wants to claim higher morality and lecture Poland about migrants, they should pay what they owe us.

Right now it looks like they're trying to weasel out of the responsibility - like barbarians they trully are.

German automobile industry started out of Poles, czechs and italians..

It is not about reparations it is about covering the fines for not letting in refugees.
The EU (Germany) wants to force Poland to pay €250,000 euros per rejected "refugee".
With the "reparations" Germany will essentially be paying Poland for not taking in "refugees". It's beautiful.

Germs deserve it for being bitches about Brexit. I hope all countries start asking for reparations and gibs from Germany using their very own libtard arguments against them.

Let the hypocrisy get displayed for all to see!

Pretty good deal!

You pay or you lose, thats it.

Slavs allegedly killed: 20+ millions
Jews allegedly killee: 6 millions
If punishment is supposed to be equivalent to the crime.
Why are germans only paying jews and their State?
It's like a million jews are worth more than three million slavs

Germans shouldnt be able to claim high morality. They are the ones that started using the world as risk management. Basically the german intelligence is tied to the german industry and they live abroad collecting intelligence from experimental research tied to chemical, political, engineering and machinery accidents. They compete with the east asians.

they should at least return back all the art (paintings, etc.) they stole during the war.

>tfw you know it was the poles with the encouragement of england (churchill) that started WW2 by fucking germans over and being all around unapologetic backbiting pricks

another victim of goebbels propaganda
man was even better than Yuri at subverting

Germany still hasnt paid reparations for ww1 to my country.With interest its just about 20bilion,but still pay debts.

But he was right you started it....

Another smug pollack denying the crimes of his fathers and grandfathers.

I'd have accepted your answer if you pointed out the role Bolshevik kikes played in antagonizing both sides to war.

Raise taxes on Germans to pay for it

But immigrant and Refugee Germans are not guilty of the past war crimes, so they will be immune to raised tax

Thanks for the 60+ billion reparation goyim

>When you're broke but put an act on being strong

Why Germany has even right to exist to this point?

fpbp

Why does Germany get to decide?
It's like asking the slave owners to decide if they should pay reparations to the slaves they owned; they're obviously going to say no.

The EU should all vote on it or something.

Poland has the nerve to ask for reparations when half of their country is stolen German land?

They started out of psycho-socially re-engineering WW2. Meaning they controlled publicity around it and freed their criminals. They put organized crime baron faces and said here are your suspects. Ever since Vietnam they compete with American and British political intelligence industry. American and British had war criminals that murdered hundreds of thousands of Vietnamese. Only to allow vietnamese by the boatload. They were the earliest chinks of modern immigration thats why they serve indo chinese food in most take out spots. However these gietnamese had one thing in mind. Revenge. How did americans stop them from avenging and murdering american soldiers on american soil or british soldiers and so forth? They accuse American of doing the set up so screwed up that they may have damaged the minds of Americans. And not as smooth and operational as their WW2 set up.

Reparations are for babies

German on cheap vacations in Greece detected.

GIB. MONY. NAO.

I know.

Every pollack I've known has been a smug faggot regarding these sorts of things. Really cheeky fags.

Yes. Fucking Krauts my grandfather lost a friend of a friend of a friend in Guernica. I demand my six gorillion €s!! en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Guernica

source?

>Implying the Poles stole that land
It was more the Russians wanted Wolyn and the other eastern territories, so they stole those and tried to placate the Poles by giving them German land. And they're smug faggots because everyone remembers MUH SIX GORILLION, but not the millions of Poles who died at the hands of the Bolsheviks and Nazis.

Germany confirmed as AIDS-infested shithole.

Google Germany Poland reparations

Between world war 1 and world war 2 a bunch of German land was given to Poland. Ethnic Germans still inhabited this land, and the pollacks abused them physically and economically. Look up the Danzig Corridor with relation to tariffs and transportation fees. At one point just for funzies, the pollacks cut off coal supplies to Danzig.

>all these butthurt bongistanis in the comments

express.co.uk/news/world/848578/germany-poland-world-war-two-reparations-Johannes-Singhammer-Beata-Szydlo

Polish commies at the time actually didn't want "recovered territories". Stalin pretty much forced it.

Hey Germans fuck you you didn't pay us for building stuff for you in WWII.

Yeah, pretty much.
This tired argument again? And maybe they cut off coal supplies to Danzig not for funsies, but because Danzig was, you know, sympathetic to the Nazis. And if you're implying the Polish government intentionally and on a wide scale abused the Germans in those territories, please, by all means, show me proof.

Germany should pay.

They had to cut off the coal to Danzig. The German women kept trying to have sex with it.

Suck my jewish dick xD

I really hope that old skankhoe gets what's coming for her

Germany destroyed their country. And rightful German land? Lmao why, so they can use it to house more sandniggers?

Germany destroyed europe at least 3 times. They need to pay.

Greeks are smart. They're not wasting time asking and trying to negotiate. They just borrow it and then refuse to pay it back. Done and won.

>gib monies
>no
>you bitch, gib monies now

Literally women in charge.

How are modern Germans responsible for what their ancestors did?
And in this case, they aren't really profiting from it either, so who cares.

Krauts steal our Gdańsk and together with their friends steal our whole country.

Savage.
>rightful German land
Germany wasn't even an entity until the late 1800s. Ukraine is more of a country than they are.

everything merkel does and thinks, every decision she makes is influenced by her anger, depression, sadness, jaelousy and hatred caused by being a barren childless old hag

QUESTION:

does germany pay reperations to israel?

>show me proof
>this tired argument again?

You've already seen the proof, you deny it because of a meme you hold dear. It's not my fault you didn't supplement your high school history lessons by reading outside the lines and beyond your assignments.

I can already tell I'd be wasting my time looking for something to change your mind, yours is clearly made.

Those reparations are reserved for Jews only

Of course they do

PAY WAR DENBTS

Femanon here

Rape sucks, it's a horrifying ordeal, but it's also a natural part of war, and trying to resist it only leads to more death and suffering. I can understand the young man's feeling of humiliation, but she's not wrong.

Oh that makes sense why they voted for her though

>Germany destroyed europe at least 3 times. They need to pay.

This tired meme again? Read a history book that isn't assigned to you by a public school for once.

So many historical nu-fags in this thread, did someone blow a bugle to get you dogs to show up?

They DID pay. To Poland at least. Look at how much of modern Poland was entirely German land before the wars! No fucking Poles lived there.

Of course, only to infest those beautiful lands with shitskins. no thanks, I'd rather pay a fine
fuck off

>Femanon

You're called a cumdumpster. Tits or get the fuck out

It's kind of hard to feel bad for Slavs desu. They are a brutish, callous, confrontational bunch of bastards.

pay debnts nazi

Typical of the Jew to poke at both sides when they want a war.

Yeah, we know, but this is why women shouldn't be leading or deciding foreign policy. You give up way too fast.