Didn't know black people existed

I didn't know black people existed until I was 12 years old.
I live in Ireland and was brought up in the city, but never saw any. We moved to the countryside and I still never saw any. Didn't spend my life on the internet so still didn't know.

When I was like 10 my friends mum described an Eddie Murphy scene about a "big black hand coming out of a fountain" and I was confused about why a persons hand was "black."

Only when I was 12 and saw a black kid join our school did I come to realise they existed.
Anywhere else in the world where kids could grow up like this?

Irish aren't white.

There was a time from about 0 to 4 where I had never seen a girl my age.

You never saw a mirror?

I know this is a meme you are pushing but what are they then?

Fuck you got me, it's just a meme.

The basic gestalt would be re: moor rape.

I live in eastern Oregon the only time I see blacks in on yhe t.v. or when I'm driving on the interstate.

Yeah. Northern Irish town. Don't see nigs for months on end. Feels great.

Ireland needs to put the pressure on Mexico over this shit.

Woops, I should have said Northern. I forget there are huns on here as well as taigs. I was raised in Clara Park, fucking comfy. Then the countryside of Antrim. Just lovely.

checked
That's very fortunate! Did you know about asians?

>mum described a scene about a "big black
Go on...

They are a mix between an african race that developed light skin as they moved north and native celts in ireland. So they are light skinned mulattos

Actually the Fig Bol (or something similar I don't remember the name) were the closest to nonwhites on Ireland who were basically pushed off the Island by the Celts when they came.

I don't believe you. It would also mean you never watched television, never saw newspapers and magazines, never followed football, and never accessed an encyclopedia or other similar book with pictures. You claimed you "didn't spend (your) life on the internet", but even a little bit of internet use would inevitably lead to seeing a picture of a black / mixed person somewhere. You're full of shit, bruv.

it's their home now. it's time to give up and start new somewhere else. britain is their home now

I didn't follow football. I had no interest in encyclopedias and the picture books I read-or had read to me didn't have blacks in them, they mostly had animals and stuff. Then I went on to read text only books which were often stuff like Famous Five or other Enid Blighton shit which doesn't have blacks either.

On the internet I played Club Penguin and posted on a game forum called cheatmasters, parental control stopped me going anywhere else.

I knew asian people existed, the concept of different skin was known to me but not black. I didn't see or know about black people until I was 12.

Ireland really didn't have that many blacks.

Now look at us
I seen a niglet coming out of school, one old one walking out of some class & two darkest africa niggers walking with a blonde woman who had a halfbreed in a carriage
It was the single most horrific thing I had ever seen in my life.
I was the same as you until I entered Seclndary School 10 Years ago, there There was two africans out of a school of 1000
Then the last few Years I've been to Dublin (quite a few, but not as bad as the next two surprisingly) Letterkenny (nigeria mk2) Dundalk (unbelievable, first few times I'd see over 10 & then I stumbled into the wrong room at a hotel and it was literally full of about 100 africans)
Even two years ago you would have seen maybe one african throughout the whole town, now there's a chance you'll see more than 5 every time you go in.
What a coincidence they all started coming this far in after the (((refugee crisis))) fucking kikes.
I want to see every muslim & african sent to israel after it's Walls are Sent to the US in my Lifetime. They Must Pay the ultimate proce for their schemes.
Seriously considering leaving for Japan in a few years if pajeet doesn't go through with his plan to Strip moochers of their gibs.

Japs hate whites.

Well, your experience would be an extreme outlier in the era of television.

Although I did have two black / mixed friends as a kid in the 80s, I watched Cosby Show on the TV, saw many other black actors on other shows and in movies. There were black footballers on many teams, which I would catch a glimpse of via television, paper media, or cards. We had some literal basketball Americans playing in this country for local teams. At home we had illustrated books about the world and world history so a lot of images of black people there too.

Even if ALL of the above-mentioned were wiped away, I'm pretty sure I would still have seen pictures of blacks somewhere in some context.

And I too read the Famous Five and other Enid Blyton books as a kid.

It's called blissful ignorance or blissful niggronance.

Yes they are, but Jewish trolls are not.

I always thought black people are some tribesmen in africa and that they will never ever life with us, but ameriruckia sure made that not only with they live with them but also replace them

I still have not seen a black person.
I think its a big lie, they dont exist.
All show and mirrors

Well, I'm sort of the opposite. When I was a wee lad, there were a small population of negroes in my region.
As an adult in the same region, I now do not see a single African for months at a time. In 2017 alone I may have seen 4 at the very most.
I struggle to understand how the jews expect us to believe there are a significant population of negroe in the US if even when I travel within my region, I rarely see any.

dunno where you live, but I was raised in Alabama, and they are every where there. easier to see more blacks than whites in a lot of cities.

I live in California. Its all whites, Hispanics, asians, and recently some muslims.

They just hate immigration. They know Whites are the only Other Race they can Trust to be as Civic as they are.
Better off living there than a doomed Europe.