If this was average mexican illegal women , would you let them in ?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cledyEfgEn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

obviously yes

but they're not.

>Skin darker than a certain shade
NOPE

God no. Plastic whales are just as bad as any other obese woman.

this. plastic asses and tits feel inhuman

what light tone is acceptable ?

do u guys notice how most modern white women look like annorexic wooden boards without ass or tits,seems like jewish model industry/trend making brainwashing really effected current white womens concept of beauty .

even ESTONIAN athletes fall for the black queen memes

Fuck off, subhuman lover. These creatures shouldn't exist

no.

with genetic engineering they will

i don't think so

No because I would rather have hot white girls than a hot Mexican girls.

Literally yes.

I'm not even someone who denies being racist and just doesn't want Mexicans taking jobs and welfare (70% of Mexican immigrants user welfare).

I'm actually racist, acknowledge that Mexicans have a lower average iq than whites, and will errode our democracy and our culture. The answer is still fuck yes

No, illegals violate our laws ergo we should violate their bodies with lead.

"Average"

No. Because only weak men with zero fortitude let their penis control their lives. Also having an ass that big is stupid and ugly.

>industry run by gay men
>surprised models look like 12 year old boys

no Jews required for this travesty

My dick doesnt dictate the laws i believe in.

plz rate my beautiful female wife

No one is gonna do it? Fine, I will

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

i dont know if white women can compete

which one is the wife here

What do you not understand about white genocide and wanting to ensure that the white race remains.

Haha then you are the biggest fucking loser. Ideologically inconsistent and a race mixer. You probably trash white women on Sup Forums all day too. Pot and kettle.

These women are fucking their shit up with these oversized ass implants. Why go that large when it doesn't fit the rest of your body?

i think i am the one on the right

would u ?

If anything her heels push her butt up more. But jesus christ she is a stallion. If you don't like big butts you confirmed have a tiny pee pee.

That's my president

NO. she contirbutes nothing other than arab instagram followers, fuck off, too many in the UK alrady. ffs.

let her back up on me, for sure, let her in? no. all she does is have insta follwoers fuck her contributes nothing, fucking leach

Not really into fat asses desu senpai

>if you have a big pee pee you want to fuck a rhino

Only if she let me in.

stop watching kardahians you shilly proxyfag.
humans shouldn't be attracted to horse's ass

Horse ass amazons are GOAT faggot

Rhinos don't have big butts. But really nice big chicks whole body feels like a booty I bustes in 4 minute's last time I banged a nice bbw.

Come to papa

my nigga

Habib Halal, pls
non-shitskin population doesn't like thicc(horse ass) women that much you know

Ya feel me.

Anyone that says otherwise is in denial and a moist ass boy.

#fax

>ITT: gay autistic fat NEETs pretending to be on some sort of high ground by shit talking big asses
no wonder you like white women that look like 12 year old boys. because you're fucking gay. try to stop sucking so much cocks for once

I don't know, buddy. So thicccc I'd prolly busss in 2 mins.

OP pic doesn't look bad
kardashits ass looks like shit..

atleast kardashian meme counter balances jewish agenda ,tho plastic asses are repulsive for me.

>being this mad

I would unironically allow any immigration if the following was law:
Non English banned universally including in home.
Christians only. Catholics are okay.
No dual citizenship.
No holding any elected office for four generations.
Must be intelligent.
High skilled worker.

natural is better

No way in hell OP pic is even over 50% pure native Mexican

Paper bag test

Shut it ya redskin mongrel.

I hate faggots just as much as niggers desu

u guys are lucky to have so many high estro,specifically bred ,nigger women population ,and they all love and warship whites,clearly on average they re more successfull in usa .

I'd rather fuck the spic

sure thing habib
youtube.com/watch?v=cledyEfgEn0

Proper pale, milky skin will always trump this disgusting caramel skin. I don't care how thicc they are, that skin tone is nasty.

It's a shame degenerates long ago convinced all western women that burning their skin to make it darker was attractive. Not only is the tone uglier but you can see the sun scars on her chest making their skin look old a mile away.

No, she is BUTT ugly.

I would be a homo if I said no. She will be bleached.

>this become the average woman
>the average son turns out to be a big butt freak with child bearing hips

H-how likely is that? I don't want to fuck up my future offspring's lives only because I like big asses.

no, nigger tier taste

too bad they're goblins

>would you take your enemy's women?
>NO

>But jesus christ she is a stallion.
>stallion is a male horse

what did he mean by this

true

No, because as soon as they have their first kid, they look like this.

Pic related

Why is it whenever there's a thread like this the girl is always 70% plastic?

Enjoy that in 20 years . Plastic whores she terribly.

Yes because she wouldn't let me fuck her or have any sexual contact with her. I may be an obese, micro penis nerd but I'm not a cuck like you OP that will let women do whatever they want as long as they're attractive.

pale like this ?

You and coalburners are two sides of the same coin.

Would any women give a blowjob to someone if you offered 100$?

truth is.......

No. They get old. They get fatter. They're still less intelligent and make less intelligent kids after they stop looking like this. At 50, this woman will be a goblin like Jeb's wife.

Of course. Don't sell yourself short though. For 100 dollars you could probably get anal.

No.

>Child bearing hips
>Freak
Kys Paco

So freak is the opposite, narrow hipped womanlets unable to deliver birth naturally , in need of having their bellies splashed up , people that would not fu king reproduce ,200 years ago.
That's a freak

Found the homo nazi

Why are you shitposting, Lithuania?

When you conquer a tribe you kill their men and rape their women. You don't kill their women and bring their men back as sex slaves for your own women.

Vagina is superior to bum and boobs

Enjoy your kid who does not resemble you and will hate white people for being mestizo.

Fuck no

None of that shit matters anymore. This isn't 30,000 years ago.

I'm surprised this muh white babies meme is still active.

Kek. That looks like my mom (36yo), we're Colombian spics.

No. They'd incentivise white men to racemix with mulattos. Ain't happening.

Stfu you beta French boy, you know you'd hit if she even let you

First of all. I'm nit your buddy, guy.

And...

Nah, looking kinda flat to me. Nice rhino bearing hips though.

I'm not white or black so....

Pic related is for you.

I already know you do poorly in the ol' sex department.

fuck off idiot, attractiveness is not a qualification for immigration

god bless

why are pol so low test ?why are cruvy women are so repulsive to you ?did the jewish annorexic women image is better for u ?

Daily reminder that if you're not into THICCCC, you might as well be gay.
>b-but scrawny skeleton-like wymmin are far superior, a-and i-it's bad taste to like thicc
>this is what these boi lovers unironically believe

JUST GIVE US THE FUCKING SAUCE ALREADY. MUH DICK CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.

Estonians are dumb nigger lovers. I guess it is ignorance mixed with Slav stupidity. Rented my house out to some Estonians a couple of months ago, they were good tenants, but listened to a lot of nigger rap, the women were very good looking, like top 1% of Australian women tier, I hope they didn't fuck niggers.

No, that is when Menopause hits and hit the "My kids will take care of me and i dont need take care of my looks anymore" feeling starts.