>Dara'a Aug20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 31
>RU FM:Rebel forces preparing to use chemical weapons in Daraa
>Captured Syrian pilot with30+soldiers freed by FSA in SE Damascus is prisoner swap
>SAAforces within 50 km of DZ
>JaI,SAA complete large prisoner exchange in E Ghouta
>SAA creates new IS pocket in E Hama after liberating 6 major towns
>SAA imposes full control over Jabal Bishri
>450 IS terrorists surrendered to peshmerga forces north of Tal Afar
>RU MP arrive in Shehba& Afrin as part of de-escalation agreement
>SAA liberate 5 border posts at the Syrian-Jordanian border from US-backed rebels
>US strike ‘blocks’ IS buses moving from the Lebanon border area to DeZ gov as part of surrender agreement
>IS deployed reinforcements to S Raqqa to boost offensive against SAA
>US halts military aid to Lebanon over Hezbollah’s border offensive
>Israeli official:we'll bomb Assad's palace if Iran expands in Syria
>Philippine army starts its final push to liberate marawi city, IS controls 500-square-meter pocket
>/sg/ Army 2017 album
myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Donate/click ads southfront.org

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fzMUoaprTAM
youtube.com/watch?v=rInIl3DPKEc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Queer_Insurrection_and_Liberation_Army
twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/903649604679426049
twitter.com/ISIS_Hunters/status/903649329793163268
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/903648449291309056
twitter.com/watanisy/status/903652166094778368
wikimapia.org/#lat=35.001105&lon=37.459002&z=14&l=14&m=h
southfront.org/clashes-between-assyrian-and-kurdish-forces-in-qamishli-city/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=fzMUoaprTAM

1st 4 Assad

What even happened to this thing? Wasn't it going to be deployed to the Salami front?

youtube.com/watch?v=rInIl3DPKEc

Assad will lose
LONG LIVE ROJAVA

tfu

>t. demi pepe

Russians don't release footage and information on everything they test in live combat enviroment obviously, but it's also related to some shady Souqur as-Sahara deal.

is al nusra afraid of this pocket ?

how do you do an accidental airstrike?

>Tal Afar roflstomped
>they're already redeploying to Hawija
>entire blocks of Raqqa suddenly cleared

It's all falling apart.

>four months

>Assad assaulting civilians on Eid holiday, 2017 colorized

>entire blocks suddenly cleared
where

Also feels weird to post with a different flag than usual

Indeed it is. It would all fall apart quicker if the Iraqis had redeployed to al-Qaim, which according to Snus, they ARE, along with Hawija

Hit something you thought was something else that wouldn't have wanted to hit had you know what ti was.

>139858947

Yes, escalation here would mean escalation in Rastan and other Nusra pockets, kind of an unwritten ceasefire. Also they've already murdered more than a hundred of these people when they were evacuated in the infamous 4 city deal, pic related.
You fuck up, tovarisch, stuff happenz

fake, staged in iran with payed shi'a kuffar

>One of his innocent victims choking on sarin in the crowd

>Greek rape baby
kys assad dick jockey

((()))
>Maymay flag attacks

Are you even trying? What were your motivations for such a thoughtful post? Did you try to share something of importance with us?
It seems you've failed miserably.

the fact this exists means that rojava needs to be gassed.....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Queer_Insurrection_and_Liberation_Army

The beaches of Deir ez-Zor are calling, /sg/. They're calling for anime girls in bikinis.

wtf i love marxism now

>That black is all gonna disappear really friggin quick.
Yes it is, in your ass.
Is that how describe taking all of that burger cock?
>But seriously, fuck you

Why bother?
Despite the overwhelming evidence that Assad is a war criminal and his release of former al-qaeda leaders that led to the rise of ISIS, you guys dick ride him all day. SDF is the only good side in this war desu

>oppai monsters
Flat is justice.

Oh please, those aren't even REAL cowtits, Germanon.

Go back to the donald threads, we dont care about manchild anime loser shit here.

>Ukayribat liberated by #SAA

twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/903649604679426049

THE MADMEN DID IT
UQAYRIBAT LIBERATED
HUGE IF TRUE
HAPPY EID FELLOW ASSADISTS

twitter.com/ISIS_Hunters/status/903649329793163268

>#URGENT: #ISIS_Hunters liberated #Uqayribat. #ISIS is knocked out. City is secured.#Homs #Syria #سوريا #حمص

>release of former al-qaeda leaders that led to the rise of ISIS
proof muh nigga?
>inB4 unsourced picture or infographic
that a fucking lie

>SDF is the only good side in this war desu
being imperialist shills is good now

*pukes*

That's what happens when you live next to them.

Nobody blames Mongolia for being tight with China.

It 's confirmed to Me

Well done heroes !

>those aren't even REAL cowtits

ISIS is kill boys. How long until the SAA liberates the pocket?

ISIS btfo
s*nni genocide when?

wrong, tfu is serious, tfee is like a joke

Burden of proof lies with you in this case. What if I told you your regime created the Islamic State with Fatwa of pro-Saddam tribes after the intervention in Iraq? Would you believe it?
Also you'll be veeery suprised when SDF fights SDF out of the sudden. Tensions between Arab military and city councils and radical YPG/PKK/PYD is very high at the moment, while a fair % of the whole SDF is made of Arab conscripts, not Kurds.

More : ISIS counter attack in night but Hunters expect them. Burn party soon ..

>we dont care about manchild anime loser shit here.
people care so little those people keep posting responses thus encouraging him to make more
b t w
>no anime
>on 4c
pick one

>Syrian Army liberated Al Nusayr, Zaghrunah, Khirbet Al Haiwaniya, Mount Rujm Um Murr, & Mount Qawr Al Taheen north Manoukh. #Hama #Homs

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/903648449291309056

More salami gainz!

Well that was fast

fuck you grease, im sunni and i support assad

Now they will probably get gassed by Assad
This is why America should have a greater role in world politics

I agree that cowtits just make me think of...well, cows. But flat is not justice. Flat is children.

Sup Forums has turned into a land of extremes, where the only options are non-existent tits or as-big-as-her-entire-torso tits.

You need big, but not so big they start looking like udders.

Forgot map

American baker out for now lads, check in later. Enjoy the weekend.
>But seriously fuck Charlie

How secular would you call yourself? Are you celebrating today? Happy Eid anyway.

Big if huge!

I am referring to s*lafists tbqh.
>jordan
stop supporting r*bels tbqh

Eid Mubarak!!!

East Hama Pocket is done desu

Literally google it, Assad did it to spite the protesters
Oh yea its all Americas fault, please kys toliet cleaner

thx pole bro, it was shitty anyway, none of my 6 brothers visited me because i support al assad openly
stop using tbqh

also i hate salafists more than you

>unconfirmed reports about rasm al-awabed south of uqayribat under army

>waiting confirm.

twitter.com/watanisy/status/903652166094778368

wikimapia.org/#lat=35.001105&lon=37.459002&z=14&l=14&m=h

Read it from the bottom to the top.

Jordan gave up on rebel support definitely after Russians opened a reconcilation center in there, but the first significant sign of their end of supporting the terror groups was not accepting injured militants, after estabilishment of Nusra-led Albunian Almasours in Dara'a.

>go away for a few minutes
>come back
>Aqribat is liberated
HUGEHUGEHUGEHUGEHUGE
>HUGEHUGEHUGEHUGEHUGE
HUGEHUGEHUGEHUGEHUGE
>HUGEHUGEHUGEHUGEHUGE
HUGEHUGEHUGEHUGEHUGE
>HUGEHUGEHUGEHUGEHUGE
HUGEHUGEHUGEHUGEHUGE
>HUGEHUGEHUGEHUGEHUGE
HUGEHUGEHUGEHUGEHUGE
>HUGEHUGEHUGEHUGEHUGE
HUGEHUGEHUGEHUGEHUGE
>HUGEHUGEHUGEHUGEHUGE

HUGEHUGE
UGEHUGEH
GEHUGEHU
EHUGEHUG
HUGEHUGE
UGEHUGEH
GEHUGEHU
EHUGEHUG
HUGEHUGE

I learned something. Interesting. Also, When is your country going to stop supporting the rebels?

wow lmao, im arab and im right next to syria and i don't follow the war as much as you do, wtf is aqribat

what is this guy even rambling about? Has he snapped already?
Another way of saying Uqayribat.

Protesters were asking for the release of prisioners you idiot. Assad released them to calm the protests and the media actually reported it as something good during that time, then years later (((western journalists)))) accuse him of releasing prisoners.

>be WorldOnAlert

Fuck off autist

KILL KILL KILL

never, we are cucked and must be destroyed

Hmm.. I've presented you with a few points of starting a discussion.. Yet you preferred to tell my to kill myself and what's more, called me a toilet cleaner? Interesting. Tells quite a bit about you and your intellect.
Ha, in this case lad, you're a hipster! I hope you vape. Kind of sorry to hear that, enjoy your day anyway!

I am hoping for some nice vidoes from Salami pocket, same as from Mosul.:^)

fucking dumbass rushing through no mans land.

Ebin's had a stroke, someone call the White Helmets.

عقیربات

>Literally google it, Assad did it to spite the protesters
translation
>"i have no proof he relased prisioners to help aid al-qaeda so ust like look it up and sheit"

>Oh yea its all Americas fault
this t b h

Aladin never saw it coming

WIKIPEDIA, UPDATE THE DAMN MAP, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>while we're waiting, have a Southfront article on Qamishli

>Clashes Between Assyrian And Kurdish Forces In Qamishli City

On August 31, the Christian Assyrian force Soroto clashed with the Kurdish security force Asayish in Qamishli city in northeastern Syria.

The Sorto is a Christian branch of the Syrian National Defense Forces (NDF) in Qamishli.

According to opposition sources the clashes broke out after a checkpoint of the Soroto force stopped a vehicle of the Asayish. Sources claimed that 2 fighters from the Asayish were killed and 2 other were injured in the clashes. A Sorto fighter was killed and another one was injured.

The Syrian security forces stepped in immediately and stopped the fight between the two sides. Although the city is clam now, the Asayish deployed more units around the Assyrian al-Wasat district in Qamishli city, according to Kurdish sources.

Since 2014, the Assyrian community in Qamishli city has been a target of a series of bombings supposedly carried out by ISIS. However, many Assyrians claimed that the Kurdish Asayish force participated in these attacks.
southfront.org/clashes-between-assyrian-and-kurdish-forces-in-qamishli-city/

thanks, i dont do drugs or smoke and i only drink water and eat unseasoned meat and veggies from my garden

Whether he did it intentionally or not is irrelevant.

The point is, it did. Whether through stupidity or malice, he created the very problem he's been fighting. The FSA dissolved by 2013, but the snackbars are still going - this war could have been over.

yeah i know how its spelled just never heard of it.

Da bantz is real...

O.K i accept that
not gonna stop supporting him just because he performed one big fuck up
hes still the best choice for syria at the end of it

Welp, you asked for it.

>i only drink water and eat unseasoned meat and veggies from my garden
>muslim hipsters

Oh yeah, homegrown vegetables are the best, tomatoes finally have taste, not like this stuff from supermarkets. Anywayz it makes you only more of a hipster. Alright no more derailing the thread when we have such sweet gainz!

It was a key demand of the Arab league, the UN, and the opposition itself. And he did it with the realistic expectation that it might calm things down. That statement is just as valid, and you can't proof which one is true.

Besides that, if your opposition is so shit that the release of a few persons turns it into an radical islamistic shitshow despite being totally non jihadi and secular before that, I swear, it deserved to get sednaya'd to begin with.

This could have been over 5 years ago, that is true. But the option to not throw Syria into a bloody civil war wasn't on Assad's government. It was on the western and gulf figures that made it possible to begin with. Without outside support the government never would've lost significant parts of the country.

do it now motherfucker, honestly i just dont care anymore, jordan is a buffer zone created just for israel, we are like their loyal trained dog, only difference is they removed this dogs teeth

How do you grow meat in a garden?

>not gonna stop supporting him just because he performed one big fuck up
And yet, /sg/ says the exact opposite because of the US invasion of Iraq. Which makes me think people may simply be trying to....oh, I dunno, reinforce pre-existing biases rather than actually justifying being anti-American?

Wait l thought the Ass man already won

why does eating food that does not contain gay chemicals make me a hipster, i just dont want to be gay and turned into a jew puppet

>The FSA dissolved by 2013
They were never going to dissolve, it was still going to be ISIS-lite you retard. Not releasing prisoners wouldve changed shit

put meat seed in soil then water it every now and then and u have healthy vegan steak