I feel bad about my life in this Country Sup Forums

I feel really sad sometimes that I'm not part of a 1st World Nation and I'll remain in this country for the rest of my life.
It's not that I hate my country, as for the most part it's okay but sometimes I wish I was living in some European nation like France.

India is overcrowded and it's so polluted, People are okay but they're not like the one's from developed nations, they lack basic mannerism and most of us are poor.

There's very few opportunities and there's too much competition at everything. The living standard of people is nowhere near from the one's from the developed nations.

Some of my friends went abroad to study on loan and they're planning to settle there. I couldn't do so because my parents don't want me go very far from home. I often cry nowadays because of this.

I was good at academics and now too I'm in a decent position. After a year I'll be earning good sum of money too but I wish to do more with my life. I don't want to live here anymore for the rest of my life.

>Thanks for reading till here. I didn't had anyone to share this. I hope you have a nice day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g4we6Xtz5rk
youtube.com/channel/UCpelPgePHrkrFYGgtFD8xsQ/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I wish I was living in some European nation like France.
Same
>India is overcrowded and it's so polluted, People are okay but they're not like the one's from developed nations, they lack basic mannerism and most of us are poor.
Same here
>Some of my friends went abroad to study on loan and they're planning to settle there. I couldn't do so because my parents don't want me go very far from home. I often cry nowadays because of this.
Same except for crying part
#nohomo
>I was good at academics and now too I'm in a decent position. After a year I'll be earning good sum of money too but I wish to do more with my life. I don't want to live here anymore for the rest of my life.
at least you have a job and rapidly growing industry and economy
we have none.

Ikr.
Have you thought about having any escape plan? How old are you?

Come and live here, you'd be very welcome

escape plan? lol death probably.

Thank You. kind user,
Let's see what fate has for me. I'll try my best to be a part of your Continent.

dont come to europe

Hahaa.
Nobody needs to die, for life is the biggest gift you can have.

Sorry to hear it Apu; maybe you'll get to live a dignified and holy life as hamburger meat next time.
We're still full.

you will find great satisfaction building and installing toilets in your counry

you will be nstlalling toilets for everyone

they will build a statue of you with one leg on the toilet

Hard working Indians are always welcome in the UK, especially if you're willing to join the upcoming war against the Paki's and other mudslime countries.

Just learn to talk to girls without sounding like retards and you'll be OK in my book.

Rude.

>google big name companies abroad
>look for ones into diversity seeking to hire loo's
>???
profit

Try sweden. They take anyone

can you post a pic of outside your window? i only envision nepal as a bunch of mountains with temples on top of them

nice LARP for a pro H1B visa agenda

/golfclap

Just like your mom

Can you show us your kukhuri? Also do you know where to find shangri la?

Does Nepal have lots of pollution?

Are you a monk?

Just bantz, I do wish the best for you and those like you. I'm stuck in a ghetto in Colorado (different situations, I'll readily admit), and I find satisfaction in building up an old property with fences and raised beds for crops. Maybe something like that would bring you comfort where you are if you can't go where you want. Not sure what Indian gun laws are like, but guns are a must-have for embattled Sup Forumsacks living in a shithole IMO

>I feel bad about my life in this Country Sup Forums
Don't worry Pajeet, we feel bad for you, too. Now show bobs.

you are our best ally
well I can't show you outside my house right now because it's 10 PM here but here is one when I went to river camp a while ago
my dad has one. Physical Shangrila does not exists user.
wish I was
in the city, yes.
I\m sorry, this is a thread about India bro, I do not want attention. I think Im fucking depressed like him though because of our country's and society's condition.

pro tip:
>so is france

/Comfy/ forest

Do you poo in loo?Legit question.

3rd world poster, assembly!

Indians are cool guys put pakis truly behave like apes. Why are they this way? Do they have a bad reputation in India too?
>my parents don't want me to leave
so what? Save some money and gtfo.

You're going to have to fix your own people, Pajeet. Start a family and raise them to aspire to greater things than pooing in the street. Start a political movement to pay poor people to get sterilize. Do things that make your country better instead of whining about it.

i know your feeling bro. we just have to wait until our version of hitler comes along and turns our country great again

I thought Sisi and Mubarak was literally Hitler

That's what you get for learning English and interacting with the first world. It's not all that much better. Outside of rural poverty, most people here are like most people there.

France is cuck central. Get over it, OP. You don't want.

Continue proudly shit in the street. It's the biggest middle finger to the world your country's got.

meh. they are just normal dictators, we need a ultra mega dictator

"Diversity" doesn't mean loos because they are hard working and self sufficient with a reputation that speaks for itself.

Any company thst wants to go out of its way to hire you for being Indian only wants to do so on the condition you work for 1/3rd of what an American would

Hey man don't frown. Much love here's hitler and his puppy, hail victory to you my friend, many good wishes for you life.

go ahead, be an alien in an alien land and fuck over your children, that's if you manage to make any

...or stay home and make it a better place, living among your own kind

lmao

| | Will you stop becoming even overpopulated countries? How do we solve it?

1)Get TFR below replacement rate, diminish population, one-child policy.

2) And then keep population. Forcefully sterilze you women after giving birth to 3 kids. Guard sperm of father and eggs form her just in case of their children die.

faggot

So get political, study persuasion, and change it, faggot. Do your homework and run for small local seats and move up. Why just sulk and feel powerless. Don't be a protester, be the system. Plenty of retards make it, why not you?

This. I immigrated when I was 1 and I have identity issues all the time. I don't really connect with either America or my homeland. Just stay in India and do your best to help your community, don't be a coward and just run away

now try living in syria :)

>Come and live here, you'd be very welcome
t. Pajeet

Lets turn every Country into a islamic streetshitting Circus

You were once an Aryan nation, you mixed too much.

She was pretty dirty, btw

>india
>islamic

Türkish education everyone

I love you, man. Don't you ever forget that, okay? Also, if you learn how to use manojava siddhi (which is the ability to instantly take your body wherever your mind goes, which is basically teleportation), then you could use manojava siddhi to instantly appear in whatever country you want. Good luck, Rajendra. In any case, you ought to REMEMBER who and what YOU REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH.

you can start becoming a first world country by first learning to.poo.in.the.loo

I completely agree with you.

Fuck off and don't come here

Sven, pajeet coming to your shithole is the least of your problems

I don't know what to say, user. Life is pretty much similar everywhere, just don't believe memes.

don't come to Europe. We are full, fuck off

Come to America bhai.

You will live well under Trump.

>Indians are cool guys
t. Indiano di merda. Prova a viverci civino a degli Indiani, e poi vienimi a dire che sono "cool guys". Pirla

Yeah, you are full of nigger cum.

>Implying it wouldn't be a step down

what do you look like? some sort of hybrid between poo-in-loo, jungle asian and chink?

right. Thus we don't need you or want you

He wants to go to a good country, not a shit-hole like Sweden.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=g4we6Xtz5rk

Same situation as you guys. But I don't I'll be happy in some other country as well. The change will keep my mind occupied for a while but the feeling will return. So I'd rather be here where I have "friends", family and other stuff to keep my mind more occupied. If I want solace I'll head to some village in Himachal or in the north east.
I wonder if a gf can change all this.

I feel sorry for you, Pajeet.

We're only kidding when we take the piss out of your country :}

>I'll try my best to be a part of your Continent.

fuck off Pajeet, we're full

The cucked shitskin:
>stays in his shitty ass backwards country
>lurks pol and sides with his racist oppressors
>longs to be in the US but waits to see if his parents can legally get him there
>speaks english like a turd

The chad shitskin:
>illegally immigrates to whatever first world country he needs to
>uses facebook to find local first world maidens to slay
>speaks his native language like a boss even if it affends some dweeb in an anime shirt
>openly flys his native flag in his oppresors face
>sends sick amount of cash back to his parents

The choice is yours

>I wonder if a gf can change all this.

She won't. 2D all the way, bruh.

No don't come to the West we are in for a collapse soon and you will only be adding to the problem.

>my parents don't want me go very far from home
This is the main difference between Indian people and Europeans. I may just say "screw them" and move wherever I want. I doubt it will work well in a country where arranged marriage is still a thing.

Do your people poo in the loo?

kill yourself and hope you get reincarnated as someone born in a country with basic human necessities like toilets

kek

may be
it's best to get married if you are financially stable desu senpai
most of us do

Indians don't cause problems, they literally just buy gas stations and hotels and hang out with their family and sometimes live there or they become doctors

>There's very few opportunities and there's too much competition at everything. The living standard of people is nowhere near from the one's from the developed nations.

you spend too much time worshiping witches in toilets

Someone needs to make this.

If everyone comes to Europe, India will remain shit and we have to kill so many more people.

Fuck off we're full, stop trying to take shortcuts.

I can't believe I'm saying this OP but, Listen to this POHM.

hope your situation gets better senpai senpai, i think i'll die in my favela shithole tho

It'll get better for you lads, God willing.

What's a POHM?

Are all Pajeets here watching India In Details?
youtube.com/channel/UCpelPgePHrkrFYGgtFD8xsQ/videos

Qt3.14 Polish grill makes movies promoting India, and I think she's married to a Pajeet herself

Anyway, even if you don't care about India's great culture and heritage, it's an exciting time to be in India. The superpower thing is not a meme for no reason. India is really going to become quite major in the following years, and if the diaspora supports it with investment, "following years" is going to be really, really soon.

One thing that could improve and accelerate things is more regionalism IMO. I feel that Indian government is too centralized for a country of its size.

LOL! Reincarnation isn't random. You can't expect to reincarnate into better conditions through negative means.

First world is such a meme. Our countries are shit now thanks to mass immigration. In a few more decades the concept won't exist anymore.

POO

>The belly of the dragon will drip.
How is the melt season this year?

>if you learn how to use manojava siddhi (which is the ability to instantly take your body wherever your mind goes, which is basically teleportation), then you could use manojava siddhi to instantly appear in whatever country you want.
>implying siddhis are easy to obtain

I completely agree with you.

Fuck off pajeet! I work with a couple of your peoples, and they are only ok for a little bit, then you start noticing how degenerate and gross you all are, you fucks have the worse hygiene standard! I've never seen anything like it!. If you want to do something for your country, go start murdering off homeless poo in the loo niggers in the middle of the night, but dont get caught Pajeet.

using the nigger argument? seriously?

KYS nigger we don't want you here

I know that siddhis aren't easy to obtain. I know that. Doesn't stop me from wanting to awaken my siddhis, though. I am a 29-year-old man and my only goals in life are to become the world's first real super-hero and then to achieve moksha. I do NOT want to reincarnate after this life of mine. My super-hero name will be 'Dragon Man' (because I'm a Dragon, according to the Chinese zodiac). I am training hard right now to awaken my siddhis.

What are you talking about?

You have a war with China to prepare for, march on China and generate all the opportunity you want.

LOL

fuck off from Europe, fucking shitskins, once the war breaks out we will remove every one of you. Fucking 1.2 billion Pajeets have shittier army than 150 million Russians - how pathetic is that?

>if europeans didn't X we would be colonizing space right now