YASSSS KING SLAAYYYYY

If he doesn't like his politics why doesn't he fuck off and form his own party?

die already

Fake news cut him off

"we are not his subordinates, we are her subordinates! Yassss queeeeeen"

Jesus, Mccain really got butthurt over Syria.

Woops wrong flag

Fuckin die already

>GOP resistance
What the fuck lmao

You know its sad when the guy with brain cancer is a better leader for his party than the guy in the oval office.

Does he not remember the 2016 republican party platform they ran on? You know, the reasons they wone the elections in the 1st place.

Why doesn't Trump fuck off and form his own party. He doesn't share values with traditional conservatives at all.

So. Much. This. Give McCain the nuclear codes.

>dems like politician with a debilitating brain disease

Explains a lot about you faggots.

Congrats you just made that tumor 5mm bigger

Lol, like you tards can pick "leaders"

>muh conservative values
What like getting BTFO by leftists for 70 years?

This. and checked!

That fucking tumor needs to work faster.

>traditional conservatives
Yes, Trump wants to win and not continue bending over for leftists. Fuck him.

McShitstain is a disgrace to humanity jfc

Literally James Bond villain

Why hasn't this warmongering RINO died yet? This tumor needs to get to work

>greedy neocons playing by the democrat's rules so they can line their pockets and the pockets of their friends

>traditional conservative values

Yeah, that's what they're called, because rudderless whore doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

just fucking DIE mccain

>GOP resistance
>Be on the payroll of the military industrial complex

>he got more votes than any Republican in history
>he got millions more votes than I did
>i literally lost to a nigger
>I SAY RESIST DRUMPF
The cancer won't take him soon enough.

Looks like this one needs another ZAP with the ol' cancer gun, get on it FBI.

He does, but John 'Songbird of Hanoi' McCain doesn't want anything that could remotely benefit the electorate. He just wants to make himself and his friends more money, as well as further (((the agenda))).

McCain was stomped into a mud puddle by obama... he should of been removed from government back then.

kek

Literally denied the US people healthcare reform in the end - not because he actually thinks Obamacare is working and can be fixed...but to be a vindictive little bitch because Trump hurt his double-crossing feelings and sees him for what he really is.

A RINO cuck.

Fucking hell quick cancer FASTER.

Can we give him back to the Vietnamese?

there aren't any actual traditional conservatives left

Because he got more votes than any Republican in history, including John McCain. Trump represent actual conservatism while McCain represents neocon, corporate cronyist globalism.

If Trump's presidency accomplishes nothing else, his mere presence has ousted all the fucking Neocons and put names on all the RINOs who need to be purged. All the Democrat/Deep State agents are now known.

This McCain is a great Democrat politician

why form a party when you can take one over entirely?

jewboy johnny can get bent

He was talking about running as an independent until the RNC asked him to sign a loyalty pledge.

Can someone redpill me on the Songbird shit? I always see it but I don't know what it's about. Something about when he was a POW I've gathered

You mean the Tea Party? McCain ain't a Tea Party boi.

Because he doesn't have to. He won against all the Republicans. He's not the one who is out of step with Republican voters.

Checked.

why would you want to use a commie flag

T R A I T O R
R
A
I
T
O
R

you don't have any subordinates either john, you killed them all when you sank your own aircraft carrier and any survivors likely got mopped up by the North Vietnamese when you traded strategic and tactical information for blowjobs and ball sucks from Ho Chi Minh's Teenage Hooker Battalion
They should put a dedication plaque on front of the Vietnam veterans memorial wall in DC thanking you for your efforts in creating the memorial because you're singlehandedly responsible for putting half of the fucking names there

Kek, I beg you, rid us of this foul Kato wanna be. His back stabbing murderous ways have to catch up to him.

>WE NEED TO RESIST GLUMPF!
>dies of brain cancer

hurry up and die

>liberal policies from the Clinton era.

Thats real fucking conservative right there.

why would anyone take a guy with brain cancer seriously?

>denied the US people healthcare reform in the end

You mean the bill that McConnel begged Ryan not to pass in the house because it was so fucking bad, much like the house bill?

They were going to slash $30 billion from medicaid a year, yet Trump wants to increase military spending by $50 billion a year, they weren't saving the country any money in the long run.

larping as the opposition is a lot of fun

can't wait to shitpost during this guys funeral

showing your true colors there burg

>60007
once they cucked on gay marriage it was over

what's this guys fucking problem?

I can only imagine how outraged people will be with Trump during that funeral.

Jesus what a cunt,

He only does this because Arizona does t have senatorial recalls

Wew

(((traditional conservatives)))

>Military funding, research, and engineering is 10 to 15 years ahead of all civilian technology
>"It's not saving money or helping anyone if we give money to the military to further research in medical treatment, combat automation, and high-tech intelligence

What's it like being this stupid? Do you get headaches all the time, like McCain?

John McCain is impaired, everybody knows it. They are just letting him keep going, to make it easy on him.

$10 says McCain is behind antifa... antifa heavily uses the "American hero" guilt trip angle. McCain defenders speak the same language

>TRUMPY IS A MEANIE PANTS WHO SAID I WASN'T A HERO WAHHHHHHH

Fucking die already you piece of shit.

If the argument is the good it will do, you're going to have a hard time arguing for cutting a program that provides healthcare to people who otherwise can't afford it.

You're a special kind of retard for bringing up that red herring and then failing to refute my point even with a logical fallacy.

>They were going to slash $30 billion from medicaid a year,
That's because we won't need to spend so much on Medicaid once the illegal get deported.

the face of the Republic resistance is literally an 80+ year old, brain-tumor ridden old man who lost to Onigger. My sides

If you have lived 70+ years of your life and can't afford your own healthcare, you deserve to die.

Refute that, reddit boy.

DRAW AND QUARTER THE COMMIE

So you're not fiscally conservative, you just want to be taxed out the ass for causes you support. I get it.

Even Bernie sanders could snowflakes off the couch... McCain is pitiful

[citation needed]

McCain needs to gtfo. He's old and disconnected.

When does he expire again?

Your retardation shows when you can't understand the difference between medicaid and medicare, which is for people over 65 years old.

You're out of your league, kid.

>"X is Y." Try to refute this.
>[citation needed]
>legitimately believing that saying 'citation needed' to an opinion somehow wins the arguement
>legitimately thinking that locals are dumb enough to fall for such a fat troll

>Traditional Conservatismâ„¢

We wanted to win.

When the cancer gets him.
Everyone send the cancer all your power \o/

lmao

But he's not. Mclame is what's wrong with the party.

>neocons are traditional conservatives
wew lad you got a giggle out of me

Jahn.

Jahn McCain.

Your petty crusade against true conservatism will soon be put to an end, Jahn.

You cannot stop Dahnald's priesthood rising.

The reason why I said citation needed is because the fucking retard doesn't even understand how our medical system is set up and doesn't understand that he's not even talking about the program he's complaining about, and that Trump is not going to cut medical funding for people who are 70+ years old.

Fuck, you're stupid.

You've replied to every other post in this thread because you know your argument has no actual standing.

30 billion cut to medicaid - but people would no longer be forced to pay for something they aren't even using, and those who are abusing it as freeloaders would be forced to pay again.

Also - have you seen the state of the world? Spending 8 years of cutting military funding has put us in a position of being unprepared for full out inevitable warefare.

Reddit ------> way

just keep watching that little thing in his forehead, when it pops, he's done

he won the republican primarys, he is the new face of the republican party

Ted Cruz?

People keep saying this. Trump is far more conservative than many of the Republicans in congress.

He's conservative on immigration, healthcare, economy, defense, foreign policy, education and he's appointed the second most conservative supreme court justice in history.

Not to mention he has a close working relationship with Ted Cruz and Rand Paul, both of whom are the most fiscally conservative in the party.

It's surprising because he's surrounded himself with democrats and generals - there isn't a single Republican besides Nikki Haley close to him, and yet he's still as conservative as he is.

I'm a conservative constitutional republican, didn't vote for Trump and was very skeptical to begin with, but he's honestly doing a good job and has turned out far more conservative than anyone could have imagined. If he keeps this up, he'll get my vote in 2020.

You don't even know what you're talking about, you have no credibility whatsoever.

HURRY UP CANCER!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEE

Surely this spells the end for Derpald Drumpf. We got him now goyim.

i cant wait for this piece of shit to drop dead
i live in arizona and look forward to a day where we can get new representation

Nice opinions! Also [citation needed] right back at you.

Anyway, I'll let you get back to class kiddo. If you don't get your $120,000+ degree, you'll never be able to make my lattes.

Is love to see Trump demolish McCain in a primary election.

This bait is fucking delicious.

You do realize he lost the Presidency to a foreign-born tranny fucker, don't you?

Or are you still that fucking new?

that's not true and all the smears, media biases against trump is just partisan hysteria from buttblasted democrats

he hasn't said or done anything fucking wrong

Doing this during a time of crisis and the worst natural disaster in our history...

Hope he dies in agony.

You're forgetting he won. That was wrong. He wasn't 'allowed' to win.