Do Germans nowadays hate Jewish people in secret (or public)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7hWl8jq4zLI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah jews are ok
We hate sandniggers and roaches nowadays

their modern nazi party (afd) gets 10% at most. that also is probably the percentage of antisemites.

*gun at head*
>now say you welcome the refugees

they are in strong support of Israel and dislike Muslims, two things actual Nazis didn't do or wouldn't have done

nah, I'm a race realist and have huge respect for Ashkenazi Jews and their high rate of accomplishments

Why don't you hate both ?

>nah, I'm a race realist and have huge respect for Ashkenazi Jews and their high rate of accomplishments

Then they could live in Israel.

not as far as I know. There just are no jews to hate. I´ve never met one, or at least I wouldn´t know.

But this apologetic holocaust guilt bullshit evolves into a joke. Ppl are insulting each other as jews sometimes. Nobody, at least if you talk about it in private, feels bad about the holocaust in any way. They secretly know german guilt is bs but don´t express in public because of peer pressure.

good goy

Nah they fell for Zionist lies and want to see Israel rule the middle east.

Isn't their leader a dyke? Germany has no anti immigration party, just pro "assimilation".

me in the middle

Nazis wouldn't have shared that stance because the political climate nearly 100s years ago was different than it is now. Mass muslim immigration wasn't threatening the demographic majority of white people in Nazi Germany.

kys

Not really but that's because we don't know any.

I met some jews in the past, one was a friend of mine about 2 years, this was 5 yars ago. At this time I knew he was a jew but it didn't bother me.
After I found out the he was a lier, i stoped seeing him. Now the explenation for me is typical jew, he could be straight out of nazi propaganda.
Another one i met was pretty cool.
Soon I will be about 1 year antisemic because of
Sup Forums. I know from my dad that he is aware of the power of the jews, but he is not antisemitic.
My sister has a some antisemtic attitudes.

they don't want to know, you goyim

Checked.

Not yet. But when Muslims become the majority in a few decades, anti-semitism will spike and we'll finally get Holocaust 2: Electric Boogaloo.

We don't have any jews here anymore. (Mainly the few that are actually the jews that weren't considered real jews under Hitler). We hate sandniggers.

AfD has Greeks and Turks in our city council. It is more a civic nationalist / traditionalist party that is about preserving the culture.

I don't hate anyone and judge everyone individually.

really are you kidding me?
The Rothschilds, media owners etc???
Hitler even put one of the Rothschild in prison and just said that "if the international jewish financees causes a world war again in the name of profit the consequences will be the exctinction of the whole jewish race in europe.

Hitler also said that his emotion toward this was that all he knew was the life of the "german worker" and the "german farmer" and after he found out whos behind all this and the manipulation of the media etc he STOOD THE FUCK UP WIE EIN RICHTIGER MANN FÜÜRS VOOLK!!

The fucking jews are fucking responible for every war and terrorism responsible also for poverty etc all they care is just money. fuck the jews motherfuckers if i ever catch one il fucking torture them in my basement those HURREÖHNER!!! They own the banks and pull the strings behind the presidents that get elected. All the terrorism and all this crap are coming from the jews because they want money those ZIEGENFICKER!!!!!! VERDAMMTE EIER LECKER WENN ICH DIE KRIEGE DU!!

FUCK THE JEWS

oh and by the way guess whos the one that said and rewrote history? protraiyng Adolf Hitler like a madman but all he wanted was just the best for the people and not be controlled b y greedy psychopaths motherfuckers

They got rid of their Jews, remember?

No, hatred of Jews in western Europe is almost exclusively limited to muslims and leftists

Talk to Greeks and you'll hear some shit

>AFD
>Nazis

Go to bed, Patrick

>dyke
Dont you say that about my waifu

>afd
>nazis
fucking retard
they are ((civic nationalists))

NPD are our guys, but they demand Szczecin, Wrocław na Gdańsk from us, so fuck them to death

>leftists hate Jews

What.

Most of Poland is German land anyway

We hate them the most. That being sad we also hate
Turks
Arabs
Russkis
Poles
Anglos
French
Italians
Burgers
short anyone who isn't German

>being this bluepilled

Du denkst wohl auch dass Muslimen, und nicht Juden, die 9/11 Anschläge gemacht haben, oder?

>kikes absolutely fucking ravage your country
>import millions of arabs and nogs and other sandnigs to annihilate your civilization

>nah we don't mind kikes they're cool but we mind the weapons they use to murder us, those are totally not nice, not the people who wield them though

Ah, I like how germans on a fucking stormfront larping board are STILL this oblivious and fucked in the head. It just makes me more and more assured their loss is no big loss to the world.

they can start another war if they think so, but this will end up as usual, Poland gets more German clay

>short anyone who isn't German

I have an impression that you hate yourselves the most, Hans. Oh, and you must pay reparations.

Jews are Nazis

I guess I'm just not a racist then.

Yup, so the destruction of your nation, family, race and civilization is nothing more than natural selection.

Nothing to be mad about, just a bunch of flies flying into a spiderweb of their own free will.

not even the most anti-German of our leaders in history who on top of that has a Polish background wants to give you guys a cent of reparations

>so the destruction of your nation, family, race and civilization is nothing more than natural selection.
what destruction?
its the same shit like 20 years ago here.

Germans are insane sadistic authoritarian zombies who hate pretty much anything that moves. That fucked up psychopathic nation should have been physically exterminated back in 1945, I'm not kidding here. I would personally put them in gas chambers.

>Germany at the top for Right-Wing attacks and at the bottom for Muslim attacks
Nice

>its the same shit like 20 years ago here.

Yup, all fine, part and parcel and all.

>I traveled to Germany and the ppl were unfriendly waah
he wasn't welcome, stay away, simple.

Germans people are unempathetic and power-hungry psychopaths and should be physically exterminated

welcome in 2017 I guess.

Bit harsh lad. You can't really blame someone for stuff that happened before they were born.

>wall of text of pure awesomeness
are you trying to flatter me?

But polecucks will use 1000 years old maps showing land that was polish for less than 100 years to prove that's it's theirs, while completely ignoring that it was german for over 800 years and that everything there was built by germans.

GIB ALSACE

t. Munster Transe
Yes, most Germans passively aggressively have a disgust mixed with pity towards the jews

Nope, the general public loves them and takes guilt for what their grandfathers did. The youth is a little bit skeptical though, but they are beeing shut down by degenerate teachers. We've talked about the Holocauster for 2 years, from 9-10. And afterwards, in year 11 and 12, we've mostly talked about topics involving genocide.

I can't explain how much I hate history class in this stupid country.

They hate themselves.

NPD is literally 70% BfV, 15% idiots and 10% Germans with passion in the wrong direction, 5% Croat/Bosnian/Russian sympathy jocks

Yes, they do. They hate most of europeans too. It's just that they hide it rather well.

youtu.be/7hWl8jq4zLI

That's not a free haircut

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

no they are too cucked and indoctrinated not too

The feeling is mutual Hans.

>The feeling is mutual Hans.
good, reminder that we hated you first and you were a little bitch about it, like this very moment

GIB ALTA CALIFORNIA AND TEXA-

Oh wait they already took it back

The Zionists killed the millions of Germans who were strong enough to oppose them.

The people of Germany today are what remains after two complete Zionist World Wars of ethnic cleansing.

One would expect these sad products of a vile Zionist eugenics program to believe whatever their Creators wish.

>We hate sandniggers
You don't, Günther.

This screed is most likely from a Zionist who doesn't understand projection.

No, I'm a jewboo

do you hate rats ? no , you simply exterminate them .