Be me

>Be me
>Be son of one poor Mexican and one poor Guatemalan migrant parent
>HUD program allows me to move up in the world by helping me find housing in safe, white neighborhoods where I can attend better schools and avoid crime.
>Trump ends this program

Why the fuck are white crackers supporting this bullshit? I need opportunity too, and this was the only thing that helped me achieve that. Fuck you Trump cumskins

archive.is/exsQc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7I75Q_-zA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Like we want your ghetto ass living in the same neighborhood where my children grow up. Go fuck off to some South American hellhole nobody cares about you.

Don't let the river drown you on the way out

Be me. Grow up dirt fucking poor. All the while in school had only one pair of pants and one shirt to wear. Often had to stay home because I had no shoes. Went to bed with no dinner many nights. Never had lunch if not at school.

Grew up. Made my own way. Now I live in one of those nice neighborhoods and my son goes to one of those nice schools. No help from Obama.

Fuck off Pedro.

Literally git gud

>>HUD program allows me to move up in the world by helping me find housing in safe, white neighborhoods where I can attend better schools and avoid crime.
Are you incapable of getting that without gibs?
If yes, the program should be sacked.
If no, you have to go back.

Good. Keep the wetbacks and nig nogs out of my safe, white communities.

Association with whites is not a right!

>be me
>with upstanding citizen of america
>do not want poor shitty imigratns in my neigborhood
>trumps and shitty porgram that reloctas them here
AHHAHA

Get off my lawn Paco. If I wanted to live around shitheads that steal my shit I would. We moved away from you degenerates for a reason.

>>HUD program allows me to move up in the world by eating off the plates of white taxpayers. I just want to be a parasite in white neighborhoods where I don't belong and can destroy their schools and play accordion music way too loud.

Go to a mexican neighborhood and make it better. Stop wanting what white people have and thinking we should do anything for you. Not mad, just try relying on your own people for a change.

gitgud you had enough time to feed on your own, stop expecting gibs me dat

Based Trump.

>Why the fuck are white crackers supporting this bullshit?
Because we don't want to help you turn out neighborhoods to shit. Fuck off to Guatamexico

His people rob him and keep him up at night with loud music. Sucks, but we don't need it in white communities.

Sage this shit.

>with better schools
that they then make worse by being ther

Sup Forums is full of fucking racists with no empathy what so ever. Theres no reasoning with them,

Why don't you want to live around your own people? Is there something wrong with them?

>That's a nice neighborhood there whitey, shame if someone were to force thousands of shitskins into it

White Flight is ready to return again once the legal framework suppressing it is dismantled.

OP doesn't want to live next to Blacks and Hispanics, he sounds like the racist one to me.

Ha ha you stinky sqautebeaner. Fuck off out of here

For Christ Sakes! Because You don't deserve Those things! You don't pay taxes and neither did your parents. You're stealing from Americans. That's why we're not giving you 'more' fuck off you stupid wetback

Fuck you. That's why. You mexican turd. S A G E

>Give me money to live with you!
>I don't want to live with other people like me, I'm not safe around them!
Take off that Gadsden. I can't wait till we can drop the pretenses and physically remove you.

A program that was basically to flood the few white low criminality neighbourhoods that still exist with borwnies and niggers like you.
What happened to Detroit is not enough?
Fuck off, you have to go back..

racial communism is disgusting, non-whites shouldn't even be allowed on this planet

>white neighborhoods

You fucking said it yourself you piece of shit. why do you think white neighborhoods are safe? Because they don't have people like you in them.

You entitled prick. I hate you so much. I hope your parents get hit by an avocado truck.

FUCK CHICANOS
DEPORT 'EM ALL

Not our fault we've endured years of colonialism and racism...

There is a depressed American boy living with his parents without a job because you are stealing his opportunity to gain income to start a family. He will inherit his parent's house when they die and hang himself in the basement.

If you move into our safe white neighborhoods, they will no longer he safe white neighborhoods ya god damn spic.

Why should to get favours, traitor?

>"""""""""""""""""American""""""""""""" boy

It's because of you and your sister Spain that even have to deal with these mestizo idiots in the first place.

>here's an idea, lets transplant families from our most cancerous areas of society into areas that represent the ideal American life. Surely the cancer won't spread and ruin the upstanding community!

Really though, we should really think about curing the cancerous neighborhoods instead of expecting them to magically change if transplanted into a nicer area. Cancer is cancer and cancer tends to spread. Simply put, don't bring the bottom closer to the mean by lowering the top, you need to bring the bottom up to raise the mean. Pretty simple idea right? Too bad the bottom has no reason to rise since they're living comfortably off the top's handouts.

>Helping me find safe housing in white neighborhood

Why do you think it's safe nigger?! Why should white people be forced to have their money spent on making their own neighborhood worse?!

" Fuck you Trump cumskins " - Thats why . You turn on us whenever the gibs stop . Now get the fuck outta my neighborhood .

Integration is the brief window between the first non-White moving in and the last White moving out.

>five scoops
OY VEY

your parents should have stayed in whatever shithole they came from.

>poor and not white
>want to move to safe white area
>thanks obama
>now area not safe

the truth is you should blame your parents. they took a big shit on your future not realizing long-term repercussions

you mean brought you CIVILIZATION

Why do you get to live and bring crime to the good neighborhoods, not to mention keeping people up all hours of the night with your shitty mexican music?? Why are you so special and what have you done to earn the right to be safe?

>Why the fuck are white crackers supporting this bullshit?
>Fuck you Trump cumskins
Why won't you YTs help us taco niggers break the law?

I am sorry world...
Slavery was a huge mistake...
Our Kings realized this and expelled all the slave traders (majority jewish) to Brazil and UK.

>Obama tries to use taxdollars to pay to insert ghetto niggers out of criminal-run (Democrat) strongholds like Shitcago and Jew York or even out of failed state shitholes in Africa in order to destroy previously deep conservative territory by overwhelming the native population with GIBSMEDATS

omg drumpf is reacist
impeech

Oh no! :'(

lol jk fuck off back to honduras mayate

What a truly riveting tale OP, the fact remains though you HAVE TO GO BACK

Why don't yours go back to Europe?

>why would you end this program?
>It let me live among live with white people
>They are all crackers and cumskins

I think you just answered your own question OP
ggwp

becasue AMERICA is Ours now and always will be

> Be me
> Be son of poor German and Polish immigrants
> Grow up in Ghetto, save money, move to nice white neighborhood.
> HUD program allows gangbangers and drugdealers from the hood to move to my safe white neighborhood.
> Property values tank, my American dream destroyed.
> Living in new Ghetto.

Gee, I feel so bad for you.

The Jews were slave traders during the Moorish occupation first.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7I75Q_-zA

>injects low IQ scum in your neighborhood
>schools get filled up with 20+ 'youths'
>"muh dik, drugs, moni. fuk techars"
>white students are unable to receive proper education and get constantly bothered by agressive "minorities"
>now white parents are hesitant to have kids, because shitty schools

One step closer to the white genocide.

Except the reason we become drug dealers is because we're surrounded by other criminals as children and emulate that. How do you expect me not to deal drugs when I'm constantly enticed by it?

Be me. Live in decent part of city with in walking distance of nearby decent high school. But we must have forced integration, so I have to go to shitty ghetto school 10 miles away. Classes are like daycare for mojados and nogs.

then get snitching retard

>read this greentext
>can't stop smiling

In what fucked up world do you live in where you can tell people "there's no reason to, but the government takes care of me on your dime and now they don't want to do it! What the hell maaaaan?"

Just kill yourself, even those shitholecountries dknt need/want you

>it's immoral to pay for brown people to be by white people

Ever notice how many brown people are admitted white supremacist but will never admit it to themselves

Never said they weren't.

Dear Spic,

Improved the hovel you and your parents came from. You are not owed what I had to work for.

to not pay*

>Except the reason we become rapists is because we're surrounded by sexy dressed women. How do you expect me not to rape when I'm constantly enticed by it?

If you think everyone deserves empathy then you deserve the gulag.

Most people on pol and on the right believe nothing in life is easy, to truly succeed as a man you must persevere punishment and trials. Nothing worth striving for is easy user

>How do you expect me not to deal drugs when I'm constantly enticed by it?
If you weren't subhuman you could figure out right and wrong.
You have to go back

Why exactly do WE owe YOU anything? Is your origin country going to give me something?

My people are improving your GDP and economy

If you don't have any sense of personal responsibility I definitely don't want you living anywhere near me.

its cheap as fuck to live in rural america.

Why not try moving there?

maybe "you" become drug dealers and criminals because your parents would prefer you to be enticed by it?

Similar experience here. I got lunch and dinner most days though

Non whites have higher quality of lives under colonialism, when left to yourselves...the grass stops growing!

With more browns in blacks in the US, you fucks make us stupider, poorer, fatter and more criminal!

There's plenty of blame to go around and the ur-hues don't need to take it all.

Illegal immigrants cost more with welfare and spaces in our prison...you are NOT cost effective.

not our fault you imprison people for stupid bullshit

>Be me
>No dad, but that's okay. Work 3 jobs to help my family survive, pull myself up from poverty to middle class through shear will
>Buy modest home in a great neighborhood. Spend years and lots of money to make into something special
>Fucking Obama moves some fucking Guatemalan/Mexican spics in next
Door
>They don't mow their lawn, have a bunch of junk cars and are always fighting on the lawn.
>My property values went down so hey could live in a better lace and they don't even know how to take advantage of living like white people

>HUD program allows me to move up in the world by helping me find housing in safe, white neighborhoods where I can attend better schools and avoid crime.
>thus turning them into nigger-ridden dangerzones

if we legalized drugs (and we should), you would be here complaining about how legalization is ruining the economics of inner cities, and allowing people of color to be disproportionately harmed by addiction instead.

Either you can complain about drugs or you can complain about drug laws, but you cant complain about both.

Yeah, what would you or your stupid parents understand about rule of law?

Stupid bullshit like theft, assault, murder, dealing illegal drugs and rape

Most people buying our drugs are crackers from the suburbs

so nice try cumskin

YOU WOULD RUIN THE NEIGHBORHOOD -why can't you spic fucktards understand this? We DON'T like you, especially as my neighbor.

Also, if you were born here you had a great chance. If you fucked up that is on YOU. No one owes you shit. You fucking roach leeches are all the same. You have a great chance in Mexico with that education, maybe go find your new neighborhood there. Fucking crybaby handout idiot.

>>Be me
>>Be son of one poor Mexican and one poor Guatemalan migrant parent
>>HUD program allows me to ruin the world by helping me find housing in safe, white neighborhoods where I can cause property values to plummet and drastically increase crime.
Thank fucking goodness. Go be an illigal brown person somewhere else.

Yet, your fault for continuing the conditions instead of improving them.

You flee instead of stay and make better.

If your people deserved better schools the better schools would be in your neighborhood

Stop chasing white people you fucking parasite

Why should affluent white people be subjected to your filthy turd world ass?

GTFO
WE DON'T HAVE JOBS

Kill yourself you fucking farmer

Also, 2017 and no one ever oppressed your dumb brown ass but yourself and your roach parents. How fucking pathetic you sound - boo fucking hoo - stop being such a fucking pussy man.

Apply yourself you dumb spic.

> HUD program allows me to move up in the world by helping me find housing in safe, white neighborhoods where I can attend better schools and avoid crime.
> safe, white neighborhoods
> save, white

Yes, they are safe because people like you aren't part of it. You would just use 'dem programz' to get a higher education, and then support cultural marxists and vote democrat in order to "remove evil whiteys from power" (means. declare whites as subhumans and essentially discriminate against white citizens BY LAW). In the end you will replace every white neighborhood with mexian/black ghettos, and end up in the same shithole that you try to avoid right now anyway.

America was the new europe, hence the american region new england. My family has been here for 5 generations. your parents are border hoppers.

>all races are equal
>how dare you wont let me live in your neighborhood and force me to live among niggers

bullshit.
nobody is going to drive take the trip into the city to buy a zip OF ANYTHING.
not to mention the quality is shit.

you sound like you heard this in a vice documentary or something. because this doesnt happen irl.

Stop leeching off the eternal Anglo and do some good in your native shithole.

Was that the program where they were forcing white cities and states to do things like take in what amounted to Chicongo refugees and shock of all shocms crime rates in those places skyrocketed?

How does this program even fucking work? Property values are what they are. Are they handing out free money to people to upgrade to better neighborhoods or some bullshit?

Most property values in the US are ludicrously low anyway. I could buy six houses in Columbus, Ohio for what I paid for mine.

>Not our fault we've endured years of colonialism and racism...

You are a fucking spic. YOU ARE A COLONIST. Where do you think your ancestors came from, you dumb waste of organic matter?

>i need oportunity too
No friend, we need to get rid of our criminal scum in order for people to not leave by falling by the greener grass on the other side meme.
Oportunity comes only after that.