78 years ago germany attacked poland

78 years ago at the first of the september innocent polish and jewish children wouldn't go to the school. Instead they would face five years of nazi terror.

Let us remember the great polish hereos who were first to stand up against the most evil force in our modern history and discuss of ways to preventing such event ever again.

Considering the recent events in charlottesville and the rise of the alt right having such public discussions seems to be increasingly important in order to educate the public on the dangers of far right populism.

Other urls found in this thread:

infogalactic.com/info/Western_betrayal
infogalactic.com/info/Why_Die_for_Danzig?
youtube.com/watch?v=7mA0kk29DBA
hellstormdocumentary.com/winston-churchill-germanys-unforgivable-crime/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaCddFHubrg
smoloko.com/?p=10925
youtube.com/watch?v=3YTe5YNHBQA
e-ir.info/2011/06/22/how-important-a-factor-was-soviet-involvement-in-the-affairs-of-the-successor-states-in-hitler’s-decision-to-invade-the-soviet-union-in-1941/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and none of this would have happened if not for that Bastard (((Rydz Smigly))) who cuck and shill for UK and FR. its your fault for cucking to London and Paris and not allying with Germany to defeat the (((USSR))) together. now the rest of Europe has to suffer for Polands dumbass decision back then.

>inb4 YOU ARE EBIL NAZI WHO WANTS TO GAS 6 GORLLION POLES

Never forget. Stormshits fuck off.

infogalactic.com/info/Western_betrayal

infogalactic.com/info/Why_Die_for_Danzig?

(((Allies))) sold you over, because you cucked for them in 1939, instead of joining the Axis to destroy (((Soviet Union))). now the whole West is paying the Price. thank (((Rydz Smigly))) for that.

Imagine how the world would look like, if you teamed-up with us instead of this faggot, Mussolini.

indeed, and thank you for posting that Infograph.

and also if J. Pilsudski had only lived for a few more Years...

and also if his successor weren't british and french cocksucker

just like i said.

hitler should have won
world would be better now

Poland deserved the ass kicking it got, and Hitler even offered to pull out of Poland after sacking Warsaw, but England and France, and their goofy little antagonistic stooge Poland, in their hubris, refused.

youtube.com/watch?v=7mA0kk29DBA

hey, at least Europe would not be as full of Muslims and niggers brought by jews.

its (((Rydz Smigly)))'s fault if anything. even some Poles view him as a Dumbass Cuck who shilled for London and Paris, while Barking at Berlin.

He was actually soviet shill. He ordered to don't even think about attacking red army when they enetered into Poland.

It's like two cowards pushing the little kid to stand up to the class bully. The way England and France behaved during the buildup to WW2 was disgusting. They WANTED war with Germany, Churchill vowed to crush the German economy and used Poland as a witless stooge to ignite the whole thing. On top of it all, Stalin outsmarted the west, while Hitler saw through his ruse.

Hitler should have won

wypierdalaj na wykop

>allying with Germany to defeat the (((USSR)))
At the time, Hitler was actually more friendly with Poland than Stalin was.

No. Hitler lost, rightly so, but what should have happened is that the United States with the help of France, Britain and remnenats of German armed forces get rid of Soviet Union in the same run.

I'm just a little disappointed he didn't fuck up the Jews twice as hard.

Maybe they'd learn a thing or two.

>Churchill vowed to crush the German economy

hellstormdocumentary.com/winston-churchill-germanys-unforgivable-crime/

if only many more Poles knew that their Country was used as a Pawn....

Russia invaded at the same time too, therefore communism is evil:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Poland

No they didn't. It was 16 days after. Not the SAME TIME.

yes, and Hitler struggled to make as better Relations with Poland as possible. until (((Rydz Smigly))) came in and tricked Poles into stirring Anti-German sentiment, leading to War, just as the (((Elite))) planned.

Why didn't Allies declare war on USSR?

hunt down your local masons - close the lodges

>but what should have happened is that the United States with the help of France, Britain and remnenats of German armed forces get rid of Soviet Union in the same run.
I wonder (((what))) stopped them...

and Britain and France didnt declare War on (((USSR))) because the War was planned to Trick Germany to look like the Aggressor, and to destroy Germany, as well as other Countries, including Poland.

Because truth be told they didn't really care about Poland.

bądźmy szczerzy, wszystko inne niż germanie w europie to podludzie
gdyby to hitler wygrał biała rasa byłaby jednolita i silna
a tak miliony cywilów, dzieci, kobiet poniosło daremną smierć
jedynym dobrym aspektem tej wojny było rozjebanie populacji żydów w europie a zwłaszcza w polsce

ask your local freemason

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaCddFHubrg

to

zgniłem z polaczka xD

>masons

smoloko.com/?p=10925

>Hitler, in his own words:

>“To strengthen his political position he [the Jew] tries to tear down the racial and civil barriers which for a time continue to restrain him at every step. To this end he fights with all the tenacity innate in him for religious tolerance—and in Freemasonry, which has succumbed to him completely, he has an excellent instrument with which to fight for his aims and put them across. The governing circles and the higher strata of the political and economic bourgeoisie are brought into his nets by the strings of Freemasonry, and never need to suspect what is happening.

few realize that Freemasonry is also a part of the Judaic Cabal.

>allying with the commies and jews
>muh Poland was the arrogant

>It's your own fault for getting invaded
Fucking Nazis never change

what are you implying, Ferenc?

>self hating poles itt

co ty robisz na Sup Forumsu normiku???
wypierdalaj na obiektywizm.pl

That hitlers most "hated" were his friends Till 1941

HOW ABOUT GETTING SOME TANKS INSTEAD OF HORSES, DUMBASS

Germany had to intervene, the Polish death camps were intolerable.

Poland was promised that British and French invaded Germany if Germany invaded Poland, and Germany was never invaded, therefore, Poland was Bambozled into ruining its Relations with Germany for a fake Alliance with the West.

meanwhile, you can go Bang your 6 Years Old wife Mohammed, you should thank (((Churchill))) for a Moslem London.

>co ty robisz na Sup Forumsu normiku
Gnoję takie hitlerowski pizdeczki metr pięćdziesiąt w kapeluszu jak ty xD Nie zapomnij wylizać sedes swoim zachodnim panom xD

>polish hussars btfo german infantry so after being pushed back they rush tanks against the hussars and then they portray it falsley

btfo´d Germans so hard that poland lost 17% of their Population.

Wow, sure showed me, dude

a Temporary Pact to prepare in case of a Hypothetical Soviet Invasion, which would have happened sooner or later. Barbarossa was a pre-emptive Strike to stop Soviets from painting Europe Red.

>Hungarian

shame on you Honved, i guess you would have fought for the (((Reds))) alongside (((Bela Kun))).

My respect and admiration goes to the Polish, who are welcome in my country any time.

>78 years ago germany attacked poland
not germany and russia attacked poland

ever heard of the non agression pact ? Poland was attacked by germany and the russians at the same time maybe 12 days apart look it up and learn some history

The Germans are always trying to fuck up Europe.
It's in their nature. They are collectively unhinged.

Why do you think my country wants to leave the EU? It's not a 'European Union'; it's German hegemony.
'Open borders'. Lol, no. We're an island. The border is the sea.

And now the fucking Krauts are trying to fuck up Poland and Hungary for not taking in muzzie invaders.
They can FUCK OFF. Hold the line, Poland.

youtube.com/watch?v=3YTe5YNHBQA

>hitler
>right

fuck off kike

ON THE DAY OF ROTOR BOTH NATZI AND COMMIE SCUM WILL GET THEIR FREE HELICOPTER RIDE

The USSR was never Hitler's 'friend'. It's called political pragmatism. You have no idea of the internal European political situation and the pressure Germany was under even after the defeat of France, not just from Britain and a 'neutral' America but also from their 'friend' the USSR, who they had to carefully navigate around while Molotov and Stalin demanded more and more. It's actually a fascinating chain of events.

Didn't Poland steal chunks of German land after WWI and murdered innocent Germans living there?

but prior to the invasion Soviet troop movements would have suggested that Russia may have been preparing to attempt a move against Germany primarily. General N.I. Biryukov, then commanding 186th Rifle Division claimed that 9 days before the German invasion, ‘all the divisions in the Ural Military District’ were instructed to ‘move to the western frontier’ in secret. Viktor Suvorov, a former member of the Soviet General Staff, also states within his work ‘the whole Ural Military District, including the commander, his staff, and all the subordinate formations, secretly began to move westwards’, and that this was also the case within other districts as Westward movements started ‘simultaneously taking place in all the internal military districts of the Soviet Union’ before the German invasion actually came into fruition.

e-ir.info/2011/06/22/how-important-a-factor-was-soviet-involvement-in-the-affairs-of-the-successor-states-in-hitler’s-decision-to-invade-the-soviet-union-in-1941/

Przekopalismy kiedys z chłopakami taką pizdeczke hitlerowca co sie wymądrzał o jakis Himlerach czy kurwa innych Rudolfach, frajer prawie się zesrał w gacie ze strachu xDD Taki wasz wygląd

>if you dont like hitler you are a commie
Nice retarded arguments
>hides behind a neetsoc flag
Also I dont like the fact of being forced into a world war with faked commie bombings
Also Id rather fight for commie hungarians holding rightful clay against romanian and czechslovakian scum

well, Poland is free from Moslems.... for now... and will be Forever hopefully.

but if Hitler had won, Europe wouldnt be full of Moslems as they were brought after WW2.

thank (((Churchill))) for a Moslem London. you stupid Bongs pick (((Churchill))) who fucked up your Country as well as other Countries.

if there was any British Heroes in WW2, it was Oswald Mosley and his BUF, as well as the British Free Corps. (British Waffen SS Division)

>implying that poles don't deserve to be genocyded together with the jews

nope, you fallen on natzi propaganda.

only thing that happened was lynching ome german saboteurs, few day AFTER start of war. Germans milked that later as much as they could.

funny how poltards are first todismantle globallist/jewish lies, yet they suck on goebells cock without flinch.

>Id rather fight for commie hungarians holding rightful clay against romanian and czechslovakian scum

well i agree Hungary had suffered injustice after Trianon, similar to Palestiniand after Nakba for example. but defending (((Reds))) is just disgusting.

they weren't innocent, they got what they deserved.

no way goy, that didn't happen

And what did you guys get for starting a world war?

>five year of Nazi terror

I'd take it over a lifetime of multicultural terror.

i hope Britain gets Raped and Destroyed like Carthage by the Muslims for supporting jews and killing millions of Europeans. you Bongs are really scum sometimes.

thank (((Churchill))) for Muslim Londonistan. Allah save the Caliph, LEL.

the "Greater Poland" Uprising in 1918-1919
and the two wars in Silesia 1920 and 1921
In the Silesian wars the League of Nations both times gave German land to Poland, cuz muh ebil Germans

Just as disgusting as sucking the 3rd reichs dick after watching a biased day long video

matka w pracy to seba shitpostuje
jakbys mnie spotkal irl to ty bys sie predzej zesral gówniaku
z argumentami walcz argumentami ale blokowiska chyba tego nie nauczyły

Not being a Canadian leaf, for starters
Now f*** off.

Multicultural Terror the West suffers is the (((Allies))) fault. too bad U.S had (((Roosevelt))) in charge. thank (((Roosevelt))) for the niggers and beaners ruining America.

If they weren't innocent what the fuck were they then? As far as I can tell they were just civilians separated from main Germany similar to what happened with West and East Germany after WWII...

German tradition of hurting defenseless people.

I'll move to Poland.

what Video? now you are making things up.

> but muh poles are ebil >:((((

RIP. Never forget the brave racially pure Germans who died fighting for what they believed in

Blut und Boden

Don't worry Britain, for what you've done you'll get what you deserve as well. Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch desu

after 2000 years of getting invaded from autists around us, who thought they Need our clay, we got to Play for a few years too.

>greatest story never told
Most biased autistic shit I have seen

No it wouldn't. It would be the same.

Back then there weren't any good Germans.

are you Polish? if not, then i dont think Poles will allow a Jihad Mohammed like you there. Poles still remember Battle of Vienna and hate mudslime scum like you.

Bambo prosba, takiego ułomka jak Polscy Patrioci (celowo z wielkiej) tyrali by jak psa xD Tylko bym stanął i pluł ci do mordy a ty bys to łapał w zęby i fantazjował o Hitlerze, białej rasie i chuj wie czym tam jeszcze xD Totalitaryzm jest schronieniem dla słabych jednostek.

no one takes that flag seriously,emu.

in your country probably yes

I'm a noble Celtic warrior.

biased for Bluepilled cucks like you maybe. but since this is a WW2 Thread have you forgotten that Hungary was alongside the Good Guys? (Axis)

i guess you hate Hitler because he was from Austria, and Hungarians still hate Austria even after 1918.

What would change for you?

>Pakistani
>Celtic

nice try Ahmed.

When are you gonna pay reparations to Poland kraut boi?

nigdzie nie powiedzialem ze lubie czy popieram hitlera
powiedzialem tylko ze polska i swiat lepiej by wyszedl na jego ostatecznym zwyciestwie

London is a total shithole.I live in a nice comfy rural area. It's socially conservative, 100% white, low crime etc.
Churchill was a cunt. So was Hitler. They were both drug addicted bastards who caused the deaths of millions of white Europeans.
My post was more to do with the collective German psyche. Its self loathing and manufactured guilt.

You fucking dickhead, posting with a meme flag. Fuck off.

Knock it off with the (()) it's fucking stupid

Oh Yes we were with you and I want Horthy/Szálasi to rule forever rather than todays Orbán who is but a puppet. But it wasnt like if we had much choice with joining the axis or become some axis puppet. Also our joining into the war was basically a fake bombing of Kassa by the romanians and the germans.
>le bluepilled kuk xD
Wew lad so got me tere

Our government was retarded back then, we should have ben allies with Germany and not france who didn't help us at all in 1939.

Dont worry, we are sending something more valuable than gold

with us and Mussolini

F*** off Hitler, you tried and failed.

Also the greatest story never told is basically
>muh hitler wuz as good as jesus :,( the poles were evil and killed 6 billion germs