Jews and Poles

10% of Poles were Jewish before the Holocaust.

Modern Poles have Jewish blood because of the intermarriage between Jewish Poles and Christian Poles

Therefore, Poles are Judeo Slavs.

Your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixZWSdU3pI8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poles are racially Jews. 3 million Jews lived in Poland in 1930s

Poles are too stupid to be Jewish

>butthurt ahmed

If I'm not mistaken Poland and the USSR where the countries with more Jews in Europe, both with more than a million I think

compare IQ scores
Poland is around the European average whereras European Jews are at least a level above that

>whereras European Jews are at least a level above that
Do you have a source for that claim or did you pull it out of your ass?

this is why we will survive and west just died

youtube.com/watch?v=ixZWSdU3pI8

Poland was carved up between Prussia, Austria and Russia. When they were able to, in the late nineteenth century, the Jews swarmed off to the centres of power in Berlin, Vienna and Moscow, as well as to the USA. Prior to this period, religion was important, and you didn´t just marry a non-Christian, so you´re talking shite.

>10% of Poles*

*Polish citizens. Jews did not integrate in Polish society, some of them didn't even speak the language despite being born here.

German jews did integrate, which made them harder to catch in Germany. It resulted in Polish cities being declared "jewish-free" by nazis faster than Germna ones.

They didn't intermarry, Polish peasant were slaves of jews.
Jews even had for centuries special powers granted to them by Aristocracy to rule and act as enforcers over peasants.
If peasants couldn't pay debts jews would even be allowed to take women and girls of these families as their property which they often sold as slaves to the Middle East, usually via the slave market in Prague.

Wrong, they didn't swarm to Moscow, they were forbidden to enter by the Czar.
They were put in their place in the Russian empire which is the reason why you to this day see the ancestral hatred of jews towards everything Russian or Christian.

I highly doubt thats correct if you put history into perspective. Poland had a strong anti-turkish platform in play.

I know a friend who is half polish-american and half scandinavian american and she has brown hair, grey eyes and her facial features are pretty soft compared to other polish-american girls around the area. (I live in a midwest suburb and we have a lot of slav americans).

most polish girls here have pretty sharp features and jawline but she doesnt. Would that mean my friend has jewish ancestry?

If you´ll notice, I didn´t put a final date on my summary. Jews were in Moscow in the 1890s. They were kicked out in 1906 or whatever, as they had been several times before, but several found the usual loopholes and so on. What I was mainly thinking about was after 1917, though. They SWARMED into Moscow then.

Short answer:
No, you imbecile.

HoloCo$t = jews temporarily left Europe. There is no global shortage of jews.

>temporarily left Europe
To borrow an Ashkenazi phrase, "I should live so long!"

How come no Poles have ever jewed me?

Jews have lived in Poland since medieval times and many of them converted.

Brown hair, Brown eyes poles probably are.

Religious divisions existed even more strongly in the mediaeval period too, of course. "Many" is meaningless - such people would be shunned by their families and communities. It was rare for obvious reasons. And that´s not even mentioning how the gentiles would look down on such parvenus.

Time period? The Netherlands had way more Jews. It was pretty much the Jew capital in the 1600's.

Polish conversos? Never trust a jew.

They became urban liberals.

You're welcome.

Will that make you stay away from Poland?

Poles are Slavic Jews