BRITTANIA RULES THE WAVE

>UK Frigate fleet won't have Anti-Ship capability until 2030. Maybe.

defense-aerospace.com/articles-view/release/3/186448/-royal-navy-ships-will-lack-anti_ship-missile-until-2030.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cnNi4vtFaSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That is the entire crew

Man I could beat up all of those fags singlehandedly.

WEW,
Congratulation Britfags, You have one more reason to be embarassed.
Keep Calm and allahu akbar

>a
>fucking
>ramp

A

>that kike schnoz appended to the bow

>frigates
>posts the Queen Elizabeth
Are Americans actually retarded?

>Only women and fags in pic
Looks like a misinformation.

Dat ramp doh

The Kuznetsov stopped belching smoke yet?

God, I hate how brit fags march.

>5 women
>5 "men"

And not a nigger among them.

Solid footwork you have there yanks

youtube.com/watch?v=cnNi4vtFaSM

Is Mother London a good sci-fi book? I'm thinking of buying it on amazon.

>Are Americans actually retarded?
Been living here for 5 years. Yes, yes they are. Not a single one of them within 500 km of Detroit can speak Finnish. It's amazing.

I've never read it, and from what I know its about mental patients in London, not science-fiction. Apparently it's good though.

It would stop moving if it stopped. In Soviet Russia we don't have exhaust restrictions and ramps.

>It would stop moving if it stopped.
Wise words, tovarisch.

Thanks, guv.

ramp carriers make me REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I feel the same way about Pretty Much Not a Country countries.

I don't understand why. Your country has never had any.

>Can't even get the lyrics right

Countries without any aircraft carriers at all should stay quiet.

needing Anti-ship capability, what is this world war 2?
Aircraft armed with anti ship missiles rule the waves now, not ships

>Can't even give colonies representation

Still better than Finland. I don't think there's a single person there who speaks American

How does that make any sense? Aircraft carriers don't even beam out their own radar signals so they don't give away their position. Carriers don't use anti ship missiles it's all on their air group for offensive capability.

Look how out of sync they are. How is this acceptable?

When I was in Helsinki it was all 'color' and 'honor', so I don't know about that.

???

We grew up watching reruns of Friends and Night Rider with subtitles. Only the Lapps don't speak English.

The article is about frigates you illiterate double nigger.
w&b

Jokes you. ANGLOS RULE THE WAVE.

>frigate
>carrier
>leaf

I-I was making a joke about American not being a language.

It's rather embarrassing for the United Kingdom to have frigates without anti-ship missiles. The odds of an actual engagement with enemy ships for the Royal Navy may be slim but this is still a sad state of affairs.

I was looking for a generic Royal Navy picture.

>here is a generic life in Britain picture

That's why they have a fucking aircraft carrier with them.

Buy Chinese.

>antifarioting.jpg
>niggerslooting.jpg
>latinosfloodingtheborder.jpg
sure, mr. 56%

>Aircraft armed with anti ship missiles rule the waves now, not ships

CAPs may be overtasked while strike missions are also being flown.

More missiles is always better.

Circuit boards are probably made in China and the solder will melt in tropical temps.

the plane on the ramp in the photo is a mock up, because, they dont have any planes for the aircraft carrier

>low shoulders
>bent elbows
>slouched backs

fucking women

>Solder will melt in tropical temps.

The British or Chinese ones? South China is a tropical region.

Bonus: Chink ships have yet to be sunk by freighters.

I have had Chinesium tech melt at its own, standard operating temperature.

What aircraft does it have

F-35B Cuck Lightning IIs, eventually. The Bravos are the shitbirds that are costing the entire program Billions and BAE is the shitcompany that can't get any parts for it built correctly.

The Alphas and Charlies work just fine.

>build a fucking ramp carrier
>use it with a VTOL aircraft
How incredibly British.

The QE-class was originally designed to have CATOBAR installed in 2025 or something but, in a quintessentially British move, they didn't have the teeth to into CATOBAR.

>Forgets that the US navy was founded by a Brit

the f-35 looks similar to the yak 141, based on similar principles if a bit different. weird they managed to fuck it up as much as they did.

>Forgets his country is nothing but Airstrip One for the Yanks.

They didn't fuck up the aircraft. It was internal systems and software. They probably had some shitty contractors but didn't care enough to hire someone else because Pentagon would throw more money at them anyway.

>shitty contractors
BAE Systems. A fucking joke of Military Supplier.

BAE are too busy paying 7 billion in cash to goat raping saudi fags in slush funds

Fucking

I sold all my stock in them years ago and moved the money into Lockheed, INKAS and BDS.

>forgets that the brits conducted a successful anti-communism jungle campaign and didn't fuck up the country politically in the process

our guys aren't even in step

>Forgets when America decided to let the British get some honor in the battlefield, Montgomery royally fucked Market Garden.

So how is it going for u now? Made a good profit?

Honestly, Defence Contractors are my lowest performing stocks in the portfolio but are stable investments. Every time I dump a tech stock, I move the money into defence until I buy another tech.

Believe it or not, wars are bad for business when it comes to US weapons manufacturers. They want the US troops bored and in their barracks, because when they are doing that, they are training, expending plenty of ammunition and time on their equipment training, and all that jazz.

If they are off fighting a war, they only use their stuff when needed, and most of the time that is not a lot.

That's literally the opposite of how it works.

War is the best possible situation for weapons manufacturers. Shit is getting used, shit is getting broken, shit needs to be replaced.

Ammunition is expended not only in training, but in real ops, always in massive amounts because of the suppressing fire tactics we use.

Contracts get handed out like candy and money for research flows even faster.

There's a pile of Finfags in the Michigan UP, and that's within 300 miles of Detroit. The Red Wings have a couple players from Finland, too, but they suck.

Saarijärvi plays for Grand Rapids. Red Wings are just Swedes.

Did a spot a negro standing in front row

>be white engineer specify tech for certain usage and know specs
>be chink copy/paste-drone

How can it launch more than one aircraft at the same time?

Yeah, too many Swedes on the Wings. Pulkkinen looked like he might make it, but they gave up on him. The Finns produce the best goaltenders though.

RAMP

I rage-quit my radio out the window when I heard Pulkkinen was traded.

>Circuit boards are probably made in China and the solder will melt in tropical temps.

I'm sure it will be quite the opposite as the chinese solder doesn't meet the enviromental friendly requirements and they will just fucking using lead on the mixture.

They probably just use Field's metal or another eutectic alloy.

Isn't it bad karma to name a ship after a living person?

She'll be dead before it's in Service. (2030 at the rate things are going.)

She's dead already . Queen Elizabeth not Queen Elizabeth II : Electric Boogaloo

Forgets when England were already in the battlefield, 'Murica turned up two years late