Reminder that this is what liberals think

Reminder that this is what liberals think.

>DURR IT WAS ABOUT WEAK MEN BEING AGAINST STRONG WOMYN AND NOT ABOUT WOMEN SELLING THEIR PUSSIES TO GET WHAT THEY WANT IN THE TECH AND VIDEOGAME INDUSTRIES XDDDD
let the nukes come for the love of GOD

But that's literally what happened. You fags got mad that a woman made a good game.

That's right Zoe Quinn made are a really awesome game!

>Co-Head Writer (Bill Nye Saves the World), Writer (Adam Ruins Everything, Tonight Show, SNL, Nintendo, IGN)

Explains a lot.

It's actually accurate that even after the world has ended the lefties will still hold on to their childish notions of love vs hate, and blame everything on others. Once again the left making our memes for us.

>literally literally literally
pls go, it must be getting tiresome by now

>liking video games
Which literally never happened. All women have been doing is bitching about how video games are misogynistic.

>tfw.jpg

Holy fucking shit this rabid cuck is insufferable.

I WAS ONLY PRETENDING!

What a fucking prick.

I know it's bait but did you ever play the piece of shit game? It was trash. Saged

>liking video games

what game?

>papa why did civil war 2, electric boogaloo happen?
>Well my child, it all started with a thot named Anita Sarkeesian

This is how the story will be told

such a disgusting narcissist, twitter was made for people like him

Coincidence I sure

The best part is that he is a smug neckbeard nu-male narcissist trying to stay relevant by ((merchanting)) in journalism and social media. So many stereotypes in one package.

>that hair
>that frog chin
just shave it off dude

Further reminding me that liberals dont think.

I don't care about games. What was gamer gate?

i really dont understand where these cucks get their perception of GG from

Congress have been talking about immigration reform for decades. It's not happening.

10/10 nice

Oops. Wrong tab.