I have no friends. What do?

I have no friends. What do?
I have acquaintances, but most of my relations outside the family go cold really fast because I despise chit-chat and I feel alien from other millenials.
I do have a couple of capable acquaintances whom I would trust with important tasks, and whom I know would be eager to help me, but I have very little in terms of common interrests with them.

Does being enstranged from a sickened society make me healthier or sicker than the society? Can't say I mind the loneliness, as long as I keep myself busy, but I have deeper thoughts that I wish I discussed with people outside of Sup Forums and /lit/

>le shameful self bump

I'm 30+ with wife and kids and basically in the same position. I suppose it does have something to do with my view of the world, that I cant really connect with jewbook lifestyle, PC-ness, status-Hunt and so on. I suppose many people I interact with (work, family, friends of the family etc) simply aren't interested in a person who more or less despise everything about our lifestyle and I just cant relate to it. I'm as alien to them as they are to me.

If a society is corrupted and degenerate, why would you want friends?

Not all who wander are lost.

I'm in more or less the same position

>Not all who wander are lost

This

Not OP, but desu. I'm lonely as fuck. I like interacting with people but I can't into it at all, as such I'm basically sitting lonely whole the time and wondering how do people manage to keep contact with others.

I feel that by knowing this I am responsible to form bonds with others, for the sole purpose of putting them on the tracks.

OP, you're probably autistic. Making a casual and interesting smalltalk is literally the most important social activity/skill.

>wanting """""""""""""""""friends"""""""""""""""""

Making a casual and interesting smalltalk is literally the most important social activity/skill.

I used to be really good at this before I started contemplating the current human condition and what we are all going.

WHAT DOTH LIFE???????

Hi Sup Forums

Taste the pain

I am facing the same problem but soon I will launch a product that will solve this issue. You will get to meet with fellow autists and have a good time. No roasties though, autists and socially awkard grills only. Stay tuned.

I know, but it all feels fabricated and it just drains out of me. It puts a needless barrier between me and the other person.

I don't care what they did to their dog, or where they bought yheir new couch, unless I get to see them, which I probably won't. However, I wouldn't mind learning more about the way they think, by listening them talk about heavier stuff, like a book they read.

We don't cotton picking to freaks around these parts

>pass user
>memestani flag
>drumpanzee pic
>autistic
Jesus.

I liked XRA, but not Sup Forums.

I tried hanging with other autists. Not the 4chinz brand, just regular people who are kinda weird. Yeah, no. Normie autits lack any kind of nuance and think AAA vdyia have good stories.
I guess that what I really long for are people who are capable of critical thought and are actively using it. That would be nice.

I'm literally on the same boat, have you tried going on a therapy or getting a gf?
You might be depressed. From personal experience I can say the only thing that can kill "I don't give a fuck" worldview is being around a woman you care about, really.

>tfw not even polacks deems you worthy of a response

Most people talk about people or events. We talk about ideas. It's an IQ thing. We're all lonely, and our families think we're nuts, but I'll tell you something - aspergers is just a range of symptoms that say "you're boring me".

Here you go lad, you just had to ask
Are you on good terms with your wife? I don't think women like loners much desu senpai

Had gfs, but right now I am single. Women make it worse, because I can see right through them after a 30 minute talk. There are some good women out there. I met them, but they were out of my league and slightly older. Dated one who was younger, but neither of us was mature enough at that time. However, I do know their archetype exists and if I keep working I might live up to the expectations of my ideal.
I am not depressed and I do give a fuck. I am just lower on energy and have a hard time tying any meaningful relationships, because I just don't contact people if I have no business with them. Actually, I think I would have a lot more energy if I found a job where I had no coworkers and I was all by myself.

>I have acquaintances, but most of my relations outside the family go cold really fast because I despise chit-chat and I feel alien from other millenials.
>I do have a couple of capable acquaintances whom I would trust with important tasks, and whom I know would be eager to help me, but I have very little in terms of common interrests with them.
Nothing wrong with it.

to face your fears, you must first face the fear of your face.

you don't need friends to justify your existence op

>k..

People are not the great conversationalists you would believe. They say words because they like to hear their own voices. I wonder if most people are robots, as the way they are seems like they were designed to pass the Turing Test. The A.I.s already won.

Congratulations, you've made Sup Forums your whole life like a complete faggot.

Just because your casual acquaintances don't respond well to the JQ in your first conversation with them doesn't mean there's anything wrong or inferior about them, you pompous sperg.

There's nothing wrong with liking normie shit like vidya, game of thrones, football, or whatever the fuck just so you'll have something to talk about with average people. Better yet, take up a cool hobby like woodworking or working on cars so people will actually want to talk to you and look up to you for something other than le superior intellect that mere mortals could never hope to grasp.

Took a minute to sit on this one.
So, before facing other demons, I must face the demon that I am myself? Pretty late so I might be rusty, but that is what I get from it. I can't say it's something new, since the Bible said similar stuff, but under a different form and with more possible interpretations, but it does help to be reminded of this, especially by Xavier.
>tfw only watched the whole thing once
>tfw I am going to watch it again because of this

Self improvement and having a clear and purposeful goal go a long way my friend, it takes small incremental steps to get there but if you're consistent youll feel fullfillment and accomplishment in your life.

People will want to be with you by default then and it will be your duty to screen for good people.

It's not a bad thing to be lonely, it is important to take the approach that you are always vetting others to see who you will allow to enter your life.

>got
That is just politics for philistines. History was much more interesting than that.

You have to learn chitchat. Its a prerequesite

Practice

>-----The point--------Your head------

I am trying, but it is a long road and I am ill prepared. It is so much easier to forget about your potential and just slip into momentary, but repeated, stagnation.

My point is that stuff like that gets on my nerves. I am not the most intelligent or well read bloke out there(although I probably am in my uni, considering the specialization) but pop culture just turns my stomach upside down.

Don't get me wrong, I play vidya and sometimes watch shows of questionable quality too, but I have yet to meet gamers that aren't wood by some cheap boss fight that they call "epic", or a shooter that is all twitch reflex and no thinking.

REMINDER EVEN PESTILENCE GOT 3 FRIENDS

THANK YOU XAVIER

I can definitely relate when it comes to vidya. I've never been able to have a good conversation about playing games with someone because it just isn't that interesting to talk about, even though I enjoy playing them quite a bit

30 here.
I have a few friends, feel myself distancing since the election. One totally cut me off. Some are totally cool with me, even some who don't like trump, but still aren't totally cucked.
If you want more friends easily, you'll have to cave into the lefts pressures or pretend. I'll die before I do that.
My uncle and girlfriend are the most redpilled people I know. Uncle is sort of stuck in the 80s or 90s though, doesn't use the internet.

There is some small talk potential when it comes to the competitive ones. Unfortunately LoL and Overwatch rule this environment and their communities are just garbage.

In any case, I try not to have this kind of conversation near women. Feels like common courtesy.

I will have to lose my mind from the isolation before I cave in.

Highl Nestler!