Be a billionaire

>be a billionaire
>only donate $1 million to help flood victims

Is Trump fucking serious? $1 million, which Trump considers a "small loan", isn't going to do shit.

Trump is a fucking joke.

do you think he has a billion dollars in a checking account? you must be 18 to post here

He didn't have to donate a single penny.
This man is a saint and you're a nigger.

He's definitely got more than a million. You're retarded if you think Trump doesn't have tons of cash.

>only

t. live at home neet

More than you will ever give to the relief.

How much have you donated to help flood victims?

So what percentage of your annual income did you donate OP?

More than 0.01% of my net worth, unlike Trump.

POSTED THE EXACT SAME THREAD EARLIER AND REPLIED TO NO ONE.
>SAGE THIS SHIT

Prove it.

>sharing is caring
If he'd want to do something revolutionary:
I bet him and his buddies could actually buy murrica free of debt and make your country king of the world from one day to the other.

vice executive lawyer here, I personally donated over $6 million to the flood victims. but in all seriousness we can't let this man get away with this, he should be impeached for being such a bloated orange buffoon. he's not even white, he's fucking ORANGE. get it through your heads, rural and suburban retards.

See

i second this

The President of the United States, who works for free, just donated 1 million dollars of his own money to flood relief?

How does anyone not see how fucking boss this is? Its unprecedented.

Please kill yourself, libfag.

It doesn't matter how much you give, fucking faggot.

please become an hero

What quantity of dollars is the appropriate amount? You asshats just complain for the sale of complaining. Seen this thread 5x already. Sage in all fields

You're retarded if you think he has to spend any of it.

How much did Obama give?

>he doesnt have flood insurance

*Small loan intensifies*

>mfw fucking Venezuela, a failing and nearly bankrupt country, donates more to hurricane relief than the fucking president

>a "small loan", isn't going to do shit
So you're saying people shouldn't bother donating to relief funds unless they have at least 100 mlllion to throw down?

This hurricane is said to cost more than Katrenia by the governor of texas, so 1 million is a piss in the wind compared to the hundreds of millions he cut from FEMA.

More than him and his entire shitskin family will ever earn.

AGAIN this fucking post? SAGE

What have you done? Oh, right nothing.

See
Read the thread, dumb fuck.

how much did Obama personally donate to Katrina victims ?

I honestly just fucking sit there and smile to my self now when I see America sufferinrg in any slight way. Fucking drown cunts. No one gives a fuck