Wikipedia is claiming KEK is Egyptian god of darkness

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepe_the_Frog#Kek

But if you click on KEK from that Pepe page, you see in fact KEK was the god of what I guess would call Twilight.

its no surprise is it that the kikes are molesting the Pepe page to make normies think Kek is something evil when in fact twilight is like the hour of being Red Pilled, coming out of the darkness into the light.

Other urls found in this thread:

infogalactic.com/info/KEK
infogalactic.com/info/Kuk_(mythology)
unvis.it/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepe_the_Frog#Kek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>parody religion

They can't change the truth.

The Truth is always the Truth. Darkness is our friend anyways. Darkness=infinite possibility = chaos = path to the truth.

Nigger use ublock origin and please look for open source alternatives to all your add-ons

And why are you using Chrome, are you a nigger?

The same Wikipedia that denies Easter/Oeastre = Ishtar, despite having separate articles clearly tracing the migratory paths of the cultures who would have brought this cult to Europe?

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anyway, I always felt the title of Kek is best rendered as: "The Herald of the Light". The one who shows us the way to wisdom and goodness.

>uses wikipedo
>doesn't use the alternative
infogalactic.com/info/KEK

infogalactic.com/info/Kuk_(mythology)

He was always the god of darkness, you dumb heretic. Chaos = darkness. He is the god of primordial chaos and darkness. But darkness will eventually lead to enlightenment.

Change is what we need right now. Hence why I've been reporting videos on youtube for racism. Hopefully if the right people are pushed hard enough they'll start fighting back instead of retreating to the next safe harbor.

>Donald Trump's speech was dark

t. Mehmet

Nothing like a bageler to creep inside the wikicommunity and claim that a character on Sup Forums is a part of their ISIS Cult....

ISIS and SET are gods of the Jews apparently....

Their favorite "likes" when touring through Egypt seeing all their impressive statues and the advanced race that is still here makes them feel inferior, so they try to make themselves seem like they are a apart of it too

Imagine Jews trying to act like they are Egyptians.....

Then look around you and see how many chutzpahs of history and assumptions and takeovers of their lands they have conducted.

They stole the ark of the covenant between the Phoenicians and the Egyptians and they now claim they have recreated a better religion.

Kekistan was originally a Sup Forums state of mind.....

Now the Yews think its their motto for their new following...

LOOL

use ublock origin mong

You kids and stunted adults playing games with your inheritance and not even for a bowl of soup. You give it all up for like lulz but God Almighty is a jealous God. Jesus ain't laughing at your idolatry but will be saying No Soup For You if you don't repent if your idolatry.

>ublock origin

ok/

They were egyptians at some point, just soil bitches, now stop expelling them cause that makes them vengeful.

>linking to (((wikipedia)))

unvis.it/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepe_the_Frog#Kek

Also KEK is a god of primordial darkness, why do you thin they're wrong?

Christ is my God. Only with Christ had I the morality and endurance to denounce these liars, also had I the fear to not be able to walk in silence as I watch (((them))) pursue this awful satanic reality.

>being this much of a dope

Ishtar is Queen of Heaven and goddess of sex and war, Ēostre is the goddess of childbirth and (female) fertility, they're not the same being despite the slight resemblance of their names, which is a coincidence (Ēostre means "shining one", Ishtar means "she who self-irrigates")

He precedes the light but is not related to it, "primordial darkness" is pretty much the most accurate description of him.