Don't Be Alt-Right

TL:DR – The alt-right is a group of pawns - you're being played

The Alt-Right and AntiFa are the armed thug extremists being employed by powerful interests fighting out their bureaucratic/technocratic turf war. These LARPing kids are slowly radicalized as they slam into each other. Each sees the other as the “true face” and “true future” of the “other side”. They grow increasingly afraid of the power/violence tactics being employed by the other side, mistaking them as the ideological core of the oppositional movement, while ironically using the same tactics with greater zeal to deal with the threat that the other side poses.

Both groups are slowly overcome not by the extremism of their views but the form of their tactics. This is how nice, middle class kids get pwned into thugs. Abuse of us/them – a lack instantiated by the very bureaucracy that used them up and threw them away. Both sides are hapless victims of the technocratic order who were turned vicious. Antifa seems to have outlived its usefulness to the Left. BLM, a similar group, is similarly on the wane. The Alt-Right will have some more resilience because of the strength that right-wing beliefs creates in adherents, though they may become the scapegoat sacrifice for polite society the way that the KKK were after the Democrats chucked them overboard.

The Alt-Right and Antifa both have no realistic program. They are founded on baseless sentimentality and the vague promise of a better, nicer world. They're political warrior cults. Remove yourself before you wreck your lives any further.

duh

Unironically this, the alt right has no real end goal, or at least not one that won't get most of its adherents and many others killed in the process. There has to be a better approach.

Shill in discord
>How can we be more legit
>Lets write a blog and use one of their symbols
OP is a faggot, like always. Go be a centrist somewhere else and try to understand the symbols you use faggot

I can follow their logic and reason about 95% of the way, but they lose me when they reach the point of talking about needing an all-white nation.
Again, I understand and agree with all of the points they make up until they come to this conclusion. Personally, I arrive at a different conclusion.

I'm going to be lambasted for this, but here it is.

Yes, civic nationalism can work.
For it to work it is absolutely essential that our formal and informal institutions (schools, media, Hollywood, corporate America, etc) be on board with encouraging a strong civic mindset amongst all citizens but, in particular, our youth.

Our only real and concrete obstacle right now is the cultural Marxism (or Bolshevism) that has invaded those institutions.
Yes, those institutions are primarily run by Jews. I know.
Yes, if we gassed the kikes we'd probably be able to more easily orchestrate civic nationalism.
I have no solution to the Jewish problem.

Wouldnt ethnonationalism solve the jewish problem?

>not a centrist

the alt right isn't a group you dumb larping faggot.

>all-white nation
nationalism is about nations, not race.

And the alt right isn't a group like antifa, we dont have a centralized structure or leadership, alt right was a buzzword the media gave us.
It's everything that doesn't conform to the right wing - left wing narrative, hence Alternative Right.

I dont care what you think, I personally want to purge all the post modern bullshit and corruption out of politics. I want cultures preserved, like food, not mashed together like puke.

You're a collective rallying around sentimentality, which makes you predicable and controllable.

>nationalism is about nations, not race.
Nation literally means Latin "Nati" = RACE or CREED

You're a Jew

>Putting tldr before a walltext

Truly 60% white

>what is a hook

Gas all kikes race war now!

That's sort of like weeding junk food out of your diet by only eating meat.
Just need to stop the junk food only.

There's a big thread on this very board full of shills trying to promote Baked Alaska as some fucking martyr because he false flagged himself and blamed it on antifa. This loser is so clearly a jew I can't believe that any idiot would defend him unless they themselves are jews and helping him coopt the right. He
>wrote for buzzfeed
>dyed his hair blonde to pretend to be less jewish
>dude weed baked
>He was a lulbertarian until he hopped on the Trump train for more shekels.

Just look at this faggot holy shit.

newsflash: we figured this out last year

>nationalism is about nations, not race.
You've confused the concepts of country and race/nation. Countries are social constructs, built up by jews and freemasons. Nations are races. Empires are the domination of multiple nations by a single nation. Right now, you are living under the Jewish empire, operated out of the Empire state, Jew York.

>And the alt right isn't a group like antifa, we dont have a centralized structure or leadership, alt right was a buzzword the media gave us.
It's everything that doesn't conform to the right wing - left wing narrative, hence Alternative Right.
If you're using "we" under the label alt-right, including yourself in it, then you've already lost. They already control your consciousness.

Did you, though?

Alt right is not real, whereas Antifa is.
Really makes you thtink

as soon as it was labelled as the alt-right

>Dont be alt right, lay down and accept your peoples demise like a good goy!

So am I just an ultra conservative? Serious question.