/esp/ Spain General - E Pluribus Unum Edition

OFFICIAL /ESP/ DISCORD. ESPAÑOLES, UNIOS AL DISCORD OFICIAL:
discord
.gg/kfbVn8K

This thread is for the discussion of Spanish politics. Try to keep it in English so non-Spanish bros can keep up.
What do we do to save Spain?

Latest News:
>Total deaths for the Barcelona terror attack: 16
>Puigdemont opens an embassy in Denmark
elmundo.es/espana/2017/08/30/59a71305ca47412b268b45d4.html
>TV3 cuts the feed of the Catalonian counselor due to how ridiculous he was being
esdiario.com/294553230/TV-corta-la-emision-del-consejero-catalan-ante-el-ridiculo-que-estaba-haciendo.html
>Separatists in the Barcelona protest
gaceta.es/espana/separatismo-aquelarre-barcelona-20170827-1153/
>The 'pacifist' manifestant with the sign against the King organized an act for Otegi in Barcelona
gaceta.es/espana/separatismo-rey-otegi-barcelona-20170827-1134/
>The Hispanophobic attack in the Barcelona manifestation
gaceta.es/espana/ataque-hispanofobo-barcelona-20170827-1600/
>A 51 years old German women who was injured in the attack dies
politica.elpais.com/ccaa/2017/08/27/catalunya/1503828922_286468.html
>Italy will watch out Juana Rivas' children
politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/08/26/actualidad/1503761857_153749.html

Themes:
youtube.com/watch?v=M48Nmmyl2nA
youtube.com/watch?v=DjWJxjfW_x4

No beaners, sandniggers or protestant netherlands allowed.
VIP:
>Italy
>Portugal
>Catholic Netherlands
>Ireland

Previous If there isn't a /esp/ General in the catalog, copy this OP and make a new thread! Let's make this become a thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JOIN THE DISCORD TODAY, SPANIARDS
UNIOS AL DISCORD, ESPAÑOLES
discord
.gg/kfbVn8K

bump

It's time.

Reminder that, if Catalonia gets independent, Barcelona and Real start playing in two different leagues...

SPANISH STATISTICS / INFOGRAPHICS DUMP

>I. Abortions by the mother's country of origin and reason for abortion
Foreigners are more likely to abort, women abort more by request (and not because of health risk and other reasonable reasons)

>II. Convicted males for Gender Violence by country of origin (2016)
Foreigners more likely to be convicted for gender violence

>III. Crime statistics by Nationality
Foreigners more likely to commit crime, people from the American continent even more likely to commit crime than people from Africa.

>IV. Population of each province by origin, with maps
Check out the maps to know the provinces with more non-European population, European (non-Spanish) population and the total foreigner population

>V. Unemployment by nationality
Spaniards under the total of people unemployed, foreigners more likely to be unemployed (due to an error the left side of the graph is more recent (2017) and the right side the least recent (2002))

That's like the least important part, although I would like to watch Espanyol getting BTFO on a daily basis

>VI. Crime rates of foreigners (Infographic)
Infographic which implies high crime rates among foreigners to normies, there's a "#StopXenophobia" at the end to make it look like an anti-Xenophobia infographic.

That is not really true. The constitution can be altered for it. Andorra FC can play in La Liga but it's not a part of Spain.

>VII. Births by Nationality
Spanish men more likely to mix with foreigner women than Spanish women with foreigner men. Foreigners have a higher birth rate per 10.000 than Spaniards.

END OF DATA DUMP

Sure, let's have the best of the two worlds

If that happens Catalonia deserves to suffr an holocaust

I actually am in-different. If Catalonia leaves, there are no more cucks, VOX will actually have a chance of winning, all we have to worry about is Andalusia.

>VOX
>Not pro-Israeli kikes who think Assad is a greater threat than ISIS and who refuse to bomb ISIS

Oh yeah and what's your viable alternative?

I don't know, not voting might be the best option. But convince me, why should I vote Vox on the next elections if they smell like the rest of the cuckservative parties to the likes of PP?

We can't have anything better than vox right now 2bh, maybe Falange, but that's almost dead. We just have to fix the meme candidate Santiago Abascal is.

We should invite Santiago to the discord and redpill him tbqh

I'm moving to Bilbao in January with my gf.
Anything i should know?

Not voting? Really? VOX is the closest thing to the alt right there is, and PP is a bunch of conservacucks and rajoy is a tool of ((them)).

Choose the lesser evil. Same premise as the america elections.

Sure give me your address and I'll help you out real good you disgusting brown monkey ape piece of shit

it's hard to find monkey for sopa

A-are you two white? Be careful with the lefties there. But should be alright, pic related is a map with crimes by province (all crimes, including driving under the influence and etc)

Why the fuck are you encouraging him?

now, Vox is a meme

I can post things that will never happen too

thanks for remove Portugal

el que no vivido la noche andaluza, que no diga nunca que vive espana

Try the Pintxo de macaco

Not my fault if her family lives there.
i'll have to find another DELICIA
i consider myself white, pic related (1st guy from the left)

Nothing I can say to him in a Bhutanese boilmaking forum will change his mind, so I have no need of being a jackass to him.
Why are you coming by the way? Is it temporal?

ANDALUCIA, MI PATRIA

ESPAÑA MI CASTIGO

a saber q entiendes tu por noche andaluza

Not sure about you, but the other ones are 100% not white

Do you guys bully that Spaniard that posts commie threads

Would if we could. He doesn't show his retard face here.

>not voting VOX

do they have the best chances to win? obviously no, but if they get to the parliament would be more than enough already, so they could start redpilling people in tv

Gibraltar British clay don't forget it

So is Catalonia going to get it's meme independence or what?

Of course.

t-thanks i guess

I guess I'll vote for them next elections, nothing to lose I guess.

doesn't make a difference.

Are they in-danger?

Not really

>execute article 155

And that's their claim, the reality is that they even have less territorial seas.

holy shit 90k avoidable abortions

that's exactly why I'm against it, women abuse the shit out of it

>Spain
>2017

basques

atleast they kept batman normal

The thing is that the foreigners abort more per capita, it's a good way to keep their population in check for a bit.

It's temporal, i'll spend a few months in europe because i finished college. Most of those months will be in the mediterranean, but i think i'll visit some parents living in the UK and russia.