Are gingers Untermensch?

Are gingers Untermensch?

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/genetics/origins_of_red_hair.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ginger hate is code for Aryan hate

Ginger here, ask me anything

>kraut
Will you do something about the state of your country? If not, do us all a favor and kill yourself.

I wont vote for Merkel in September

Gingers are good in my book.

Is that all you can do?

Yeah, probably.

Gingers with green eyes are the physical ayans the blonde hair blue eye people are the spiritual ayans. On can achieve enlightenment of the gods if he is blue eye'd, green eye'd men are best warriors and should be proud of the red and green. Gingers are lions and the blondes are the golden eagle. Simple shit to know if your "white person".

I've heard gingers have a higher tolerance of pain

How does a ginger German look like?

>Are gingers Untermensch?
It would be Untermenschen, nigger.
Ahmed your lack of Grammar Nazism is a dead giveaway

no
nice try though

I mean you can't get any whiter than them. Dark eyes and dark hair are closer to subhuman status.

This.

Vikings are overman as fuck

Ginger here, it's true.

It's lower, actually. Not saying they can't "take the pain," but they actually feel more pain, heal more slowly and require more anesthesia for procedures. Gingers are the breed known for sitting straight up on operating tables in the middle of procedures after already getting enough propofol to kill an elephant. It's just how they're wired I guess.

Like any other ginger, I guess?

Gingers are - in fact - the highest caste of whites.

They are whiter than most whites, as they produce no melanin (that*s the nigger pigment)

Gingers are usually more pale and thus whiter than Nords and Germanic people

This statement is a Jewish statement.

I don't think so, Germans generally have slim faces, typical "Aryan look". Gingers generally have wider heads with wide cheekbones.

in our country? top 10% master race

da

Kirsten Dunst is 75% German and she has red hair

I understand the hate for ginger children that are covered in freckles but people seem to have transfered that hate to anyone with red hair and slightly pale skin even when they're not bad looking.
I think people just got caught up in the meme.

I don't know what Untermensch means but I've heard gingers don't have souls. Who knows though.

no

it's part of the WHITE STUFF along with pale skin, green eyes, deep blue eyes, silky hair, blond hair and stuff. We truly have a lot of diversity but this is rare and cool

Lower tolerance

The genetic causes, ethnic origins and history of red hair

"Studies have demonstrated that people with red hair are more sensitive to thermal pain and also require greater amounts of anesthetic than people with other hair colours. The reason is that redheads have a mutation in a hormone receptor that can apparently respond to at least two different hormones: the melanocyte-stimulating hormone (for pigmentation) and endorphins (the pain relieving hormone)."

eupedia.com/genetics/origins_of_red_hair.shtml

Redhead here. It's all true. I discovered that when I woke up mid tonselectomy as a kid. I now have a note on my medical record saying extra dosage and monitoring mid surgery. It sucks.

Muhammad was a ginger so watch what you say about him boi...

Ginger here. Gamergate introduced me to the skeptic community and made me anti-sjw. From there I eventually became redpilled on immigration, feminism, clinton corruption, etc. and the general decline of western civ. Eventually, I took the redpill on niggers and became 14 but not 88 thanks to Colin Patrick Flaherty despite growing up in a liberal, white community. Until recently, I thought I skipped the anger phase, but piecing together the reality and extent of jewish subversion and white genocide has me pissed and full 1488.

One catch, I'm half Ashkenazi. My father's entire family are stereotypical New York Jews. I even went to Hebrew school for several years in elementary school. Despite this, I now hold nothing but resentment for jews. I don't identify with them culturally, ethnically, or religiously. I have no plans to learn their language or ever move to Israel. I will raise white children and stand with the west against the degeneracy and 3rd world/islamic invasion pushed by jews.

They are worst. They are often pale, have ugly freckels and also skinny. They being muscle less and fat is not uncommon either