What if people had sex and did drugs and we just minded our own business?

What if people had sex and did drugs and we just minded our own business?

or how about we call those things degenerate while posting and looking at pics of gore and sexualized children

there would still be black people alive and not eradicated

Because if thats all people do society would degenerate and collapse

The Jews would swoop in like nothing you've ever imagined.

Because those behaviors (assuming you're not talking sex with your spouse) are unhealthy and detrimental to the community. Thus, I have an obligation to discourage such behavior when I have the opportunity.

>Let's just be complacent!
>Let's not aspire or improve!
>Let's not face anything!
I motherfucking hate people like you.

Individuals minding their own business is inheritently antisocial behavior, something that is not good for a society because it erodea community

Based Yuri explained this as key to cultural subversion, and even cited his time spent studying India (from which he claims to have defected -- maybe defecated?) as the inspiration.

you're retarded, we all fuck and caffeine, nicotine and alcohol are drugs. Not to mention all the antidepressants people consume. Yet we are here

We'd be all leafs.

I didn't mention any of those things spaz.

What if the benefits of a proper society outweighed the freedom allowed by the hedonistic selfishness of a society run by degenerates?

Somorra and Gomorra

>implying we didn't try that
>implying those people didn't force those lifestyle choices on everybody else
>implying that we weren't demonized for not participating in that culture
>implying that it will simply stop here and degeneracy will be a fringe problem

Pic related

I advocate this. But "mind our own business" should be taken to its extreme. Let degenerates fuck like rabbits and do drugs and all that. But just like I can't force them to do anything, they shouldn't be able to force me to do anything. Like: paying taxes to support them through government programs. People should be free to discriminate, socially and economically, against anyone for any reason at all. Wanna be a slut at some rave? Fine, but don't expect any respectable company to hire you, or any good man to date you.

Freedom goes both ways, bitch.

You did the moment you decided to post this.

>fucking leaf

pls..

>Just minded our own business.
You're the type of fag who shoots up a school because you didn't know how to be assertive and so turned to resentment.

I rely on my environment for everything. I rely on my culture for everything. They are my business.

>Let them fuck like bunnies.
What are demographic changes?

>What if people had sex
Just humans or what?

Are we talking racial demographics or just poor white trash Staceys reproducing like mad?
If the former: brown people should be discriminated against. I don't care what they do within their own communities. As long as no one is forced to pay for their shit, no one is forced to interact with them, idgaf. Let them durka all they want somewhere away from me and the members of my community.
If the latter: without the nanny state, women would have to return to keeping their sexuality in check. Finding a good husband would become the number one priority since there wouldn't be any gibs for single moms and something like "sexism" wouldn't actually be a thing (or at least not in any legal sense, again: social and economic discrimination for any reason whatsoever is completely fine) so women could be held more accountable for their actions through e.g. slut shaming.

those things are fun

pol users are unfun

deal with it

FUCK OFF, DEGENERATE SCUM. ROPE WILL COME SOON.

What if you extended that freedom to all people, instead of just the things that you like?

>we
>leaf pretending to be an introspective Sup Forumsster and not a fucking leftypol faggot
day of the rake can't come soon enough

all your sex and drugs leads to single motherhood and bastardy which is the greatest driver of crime in the nigger ghettos.
elites promote this permissive libertine garbage to the lower classes but would never adopt it for themselves and would be repulsed if their children followed it.

that is called life, son