Fuck holocaust deniers

Holocaust deniers of Sup Forums, you're fucking idiots.
Instead of listening to the OVERWHELMING evidence that the holocaust did in fact happen, you decide to believe some, fat swamp assed neckbeard on Sup Forums instead.
You can literally use a holocaust denier's logic on ANYTHING. Try it yourself.
>D-DAY DIDN'T HAPPEN GUYS
>THOSE PICTURES ARE STAGED
>THOSE WW2 VETERANS ARE ALL PAID ACTORS
>YES I WILL CONTINUE TO BELIEVE THIS BULLSHIT IN THE FACE OF UNDENIABLE PROOF

>inb4 i get called a shill for being logical
>inb4 MUH GOYIM KNOW MUH SHEKELS SHUT IT DOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk
youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE
hooktube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk
youtube.com/watch?v=iudadF35Ndw
youtube.com/watch?v=fK1kSkWO6Yc
cwporter.com/use2.htm
youtu.be/KCwG13K7TAo
youtu.be/Sz42hBg4jys
youtu.be/MV1sVDU9E2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>OVERWHELMING evidence
Such as? Please post a single piece of evidence for any of the following propositions of the official, legally-enforced holocaust narrative.
>government conspiracy
>gas chambers
>6 million

Pretty sure all that picture does is show you idiots have moved your goalposts after getting btfo in arguments for decades. First it was "nothing" then "ok something" now it's "k everything BUT this" and in a few years it will be semantics.

There are entire museums and archives dedicated to that. You just cry shill and fake and then link a youtube video that puts forth debunked "facts" and cry JEW KIKE SHILL when you get pointed out this fact.

No. It's you who moved the goalposts to misrepresent what we're saying. OP posted a pic of some jews in a camp and then strawmanned it. No one denies jews were in camps, just what happened to them there. What we say is rational and based on evidence. What you say has to be enforced by law. Please show us this OVERWHELMING evidence. I notice you haven't provided any, you just ad homed like OP. That doesn't work here newfriend.

>Instead of listening to the OVERWHELMING evidence
Where is it?

>0.02 shekels have been deposited into your account.

>There are entire museums and archives dedicated to that.
So it should be easy for you to find some evidence and post it please.
>government conspiracy
>gas chambers
>6 million

If it did happen, then Hitler didn't do a good enough job

[Autistic kvetching] gas yourself

Zero evidence. None.

Between 300k-700k jews died in camps.

The only holocaust was for whites other than jews (between 70-120million depending on which source you trust).

Go to any of those museums websites where they have entire sections devoted to debunking you little faggots. It's not my job to do it for you.

scram, jew

"Holocaust Denier" is a propaganda term the kikes use for anyone who questions any details at all about the Holocaust. Many "Holocaust deniers" are not actual holocaust deniers.
youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk

Why didn't they break the window and open the door before getting gassed?

>overwhelming evidence
Guys i dont know what the evidence is, go look it up. go ahead and kys faggot

Post a non-jewish and scientific source.

I told you where it is. You intentionally ignored that part.

Ayy, there it is. "Anything that disagrees with me is a Jew kike shill conspiracy. Now check out this youtube video that proves me right!!"

I've already done that. Post the evidence here for all to see please. You have 300 posts to prove the holocaust happened. You have already wasted 4.
>government conspiracy
>gas chambers
>6 million

Yeah it did happen, I'm glad it happened and I wish they had finished the job.

You made the argument, now provide the evidence. Telling someone to go find it out on their own isnt how debates work you fucking moron...

Proofs?

Unironically this

Personally I don't believe in the Holocaust because my grandfather worked at Dachau and he told me what went on there
No paradise. But no Holocaust either.
Oh by the way, what my grandfather told me is literally illegal to say in Germany.
Telling his life story has been outlawed.
Fuck yerself OP ya by-proxy kike.

The websites are still there. Sources and physical evidence and all! You're still intentionally ignoring that. Go find an issue you have and take it up with them.

Told you where to go, moron. This isn't a bastion of formal debate. We're not being scored and cross-X'd

Posen speeches

The number of jews that died eerent even a fucking rounding error by comparison to the number of white non jews, yet the first thing anyone thinks about when somebody says wwii is the holocaust. Could this be because of a propaganda campaign? If so, by who?

Use your brains people, lets bot go backward in time and reason. All these skinny jews you see in the pictures had typhus.

Also, many jew tales of ridiculous atrocities such as the holocoaster have been proven to be just outright invented for propaganda.

lmao

This.

/thread

>banned in your country
Such convincing evidence that it happened! It is in fact so convincing, that they delete, censor, deplatform, sue, jail, threaten and sometimes kill anything and anyone that goes against the narrative. :^)

Who is claiming that the pictures are staged? Who is claiming that the survivors are paid actors? You're argument makes no sense. I don't think you know what holocaust denial means.

ignore slide threads
you know what the truth is, no point discussing further.

i got beef with the 6kk bodycount.
everything else i can tolerate in some regard.

i also got beef with jews playing the whole show like they're the only ones that have ever been genocided.

and after watching cnn jew media blatantly lie about the russia story for the past year
really seals the deal.. that group of jews
are not a friend to America.

Oh boy, here it goes!

>That's not REAL evidence! It's just evidence that it looks like they did it!
>I want physical evidence! No not THAT physical evidence, that's fake physical evidence!

That's not evidence for any of the following propositions.
>government conspiracy
>gas chambers
>6 million
At best, assuming they're legit, it's evidence that Himmler thought it would be morally justifiable to kill jews, but not that it was actually carried out or that there was an actual conspiracy.

What is it evidence of? It's not physical evidence FOR anything.

>Speeches and documents outlining final solution and their desire to do so
>Not actual evidence

I SHIGGY DIGGY

nobody is denying jews were rounded up and put in camps and treated brutally. Somewhat like japs were in the US, but more inhumane (the whole situation in Europe was more inhumane). Jews were worked to death, jews starved and died en masse from disease and many were shot. What many deny however is a government policy of gassing jews to death in gaschambers/gasvans. So if you want to discuss this, at least come with something that points to that happening, and not a bunch of starving people nobody denies.
Faggot.

Raul Hilberg, certified by the Court as an expert witness, and lauded by the Canadian Jewish News as “one of the world’s foremost authorities on the Holocaust”. This exchange was also reported in The Sault Star on January 18, 1985 under the headline “Scientific evidence of Holocaust missing.”

Christie: “Can you give me one scientific report that shows the existence of gas chambers anywhere in Nazi-occupied territory?”

Hilberg: “I am at a loss”

Christie: “You are (at a loss) because you can’t.”

Implying 300K dead people isn't a big deal.

On top of that, you're an American. Why support Nazism, which stands for everything against what Americ stands for? That would be like if you, in 80 years, support ISIS.

>outlining final solution and their desire to do so
That's precisely what it does not do.

I CAN SAY NOW THAT I AM GONNA KILL THE PRESIDENT.
DOESN'T MEAN I AM ACTUALLY GONAN DO IT DOES IT

NICE LOGIC THERE SCHLOMO

That actually doesn't exist. Neither is the Wansee protocol this nor the Posen speach.

In fact the only evidence anyone should need to know your are full of shit, is the fact, that you get jailed for wrong speach. ONLY someone who has something to hide, does this.

youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE

I believe it's been vastly overblown, I even believe it may not have been a systemic exercise. I'll do my own research and come to a final conclusion in time.

Why were/are so many lies used to start and then prop up the holocaust? The one that had Jew ashes/fat used to make soap? A lie. The one that had Jew skin use to make lampshades? Turned out to be a lie. The one that had giant electrical mats used to electrocute Jews? A lie. The one that said Bergen-Belsen had homicidal gas chambers? Another lie. The one that had the shrunken Jew heads? Another lie. The one that said steam chambers were used to kill Jews? A lie. The one about conveyor belts used to move Juden onto electrical mats for frying? Another lie. The one that said electrified water vats were used at Belzec? Another lie. The one that said Auschwitz Jews were vaporized? Another Lie.The one that said 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz? Turned out to be a lie, since that number dropped to a little over one million, and that included non-Jews, add in the bogus numbers at Madjanek and yet we keep hearing about the sacred 'six million.'

>(((American values)))
If American values were worth of praise they wouldn't have created all the degeneracy we see today and America would still be +90% white

>Implying 300K dead people isn't a big deal.
Again, you're misrepresenting what we're implying. The ethics of 300k people dying is not the point. 300k dead people is NOT what every single one of us is taught in school, NOT what the media constantly claims with literally no opposition, and NOT what is legally enforced across most of Europe. Claiming that only 300k people died in the holocaust gets you fined and imprisoned across most of Europe. Why should it be illegal at all? Why don't they just show this OVERWHELMING evidence? Then no one would be able to deny it.

Reveal flag

I wonder why

I'd love to see one of these death mobiles, what museum could I go-to to see one?

Show passport

Thank God we can have open, uncesored, unbiased discussions about it.

The shekel collectors deserved it

hooktube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk
Does this work?

So when he talks about why they've have to kill the women and children too, even if it's hard, but they have to because they need to finish the job and not create avengers for future generations, that means nothing.

When he specifically says that he's talking about the "extermination of the Jews", i.e. the actual word extermination, but using the words final solution and evacuation before, explaining and proving that those terms actually do mean extermination in all other contexts, means nothing.

When he says about how all these guys know what it means to see a hundred corpses lying before you, to see a thousand corpses lying before you, that means nothing.

Excuse me while a say a quick prayer....

>Thank you God for allowing muh 6 million Jews to be bug sprayed to death. Also, thanks for allowing their worthless bodies to be burned in ovens. We all know that you love to punish the Jews and we ask that you do it again real soon. We ask that next time you allow from a nuclear holocaust in Israel followed by #OpenBordersForIsrael so that the Muslims and Africans can rape what life remains from the Zionist state of Israel.

No ze evil germans destroyed the evidence. They forgot about the massive death factory Auschwitz though, weird folks them nazis eh.
There is even a transcript of a general telling Hitler Auschwitz has been overrun by the red army. Hitler goes: ''Jawohl'' (Okay), and moves on to discuss strategy.

If it happened and there was overwhelming evidence there wouldn't need to be laws in place preventing people from questioning it.

Truth doesn't fear investigation.

I know how proxies work. I was just making a point. Thanks anyway.

Australian Red Cross visited the camps, interviewed prisoners unsupervised, and reported back that literally nothing was wrong.

>i.e. the actual word extermination
source? ausrotten means to root out

REMEMBER DA BUTT PUMPS GOY!!!!

We don't know the true context of the communications, we are viewing this from predisposed position. In total war words like exterminate are assuredly used, no? In total war, specifically before the Geneva Convention civilians where brutalized, no? Look at wars today, people still get BTFO'd.

Your not showing anything that demonstrates genocide.

It's pretty ironic how you use the Swastika, JIDF. Maybe I should use the flag of המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Giving you the benefit of the doubt that it's authentic, it means nothing if they didn't actually do it, yes. Where are the plans and orders? Where are the gas chambers? Where are the mass graves?

What I don't get about the neo nazis is the fact that a lot of them base their beliefs in the christian god when Hitler himself thought religion was absurd.

I also believe all the KKK reunions are kinda gay, at the end of the day one can't help but to think, what are some dudes in costumes doing in the woods for hours?, all the pics about kkk reunions show 4 or 5 women tops.

Also, how are they different from the so called "evil Jews" if at the end of the day a few smart white supremacists control a plethora of southern redneck savages?, isn't that the whole thing wrong with modern Jews according to kkk?, the mass control of sheeps?.

NEVER FORGET DA BEAR AND EAGLE GOY!!!!!!!!!!!

DA SPANKIN MACHINES GOYIM OY VEYYYYYYY

nice b8
>all the pics about kkk reunions show 4 or 5 non-feds tops.
fixed

OY VEY!!!!!!

What about Mengele, Sup Forums?
Do you deny those experiments took place?

Even his son sided with the jews in this documentary of discovery Channel

youtube.com/watch?v=iudadF35Ndw
youtube.com/watch?v=fK1kSkWO6Yc

The holocaust never happened but it should have

Both the Posen speech recording and the Hoffle Telegram are damning indeed. But do they negate all (the lack of) evidence that points to the whole Holocaust story smelling fucking fishy? Absolutely not.
Im not saying they are fake, but it is not beyond the powers of those who want the Holocaust to stay as is to fake these things.
>The posen speech (many say its fake, see Irvings comments on its inconsistencies for example)
>The Hoeffle telegram, suddenly being found decades after the fact, in the English archives no less

Well, by the same logic there's no evidence of Hitler's corpse, I could say he went to Congo to marry a 6' 10" black after 1945 and you couldn't say with 100% confidence that I'm wrong.

Stupid and extreme example but it works.

They would have hurt their hands upon impact with the door.

>When he specifically says that he's talking about the "extermination of the Jews"
You're asking us to believe that there was a government conspiracy to murder 6 million jews in gas chambers on the basis of a single, ambiguous, mistranslated word in a single unauthenticated speech. Do you understand why some people have a problem with that? That is not OVERWHELMING evidence. The mere fact that it's claimed there is OVERWHELMING evidence, and when you ask for it this is the best they can come up with, is cause for skepticism in itself.

Did Hitler also believe that the Germans were about to be holocausted?

>Wenn die deutsche Nation den Zustand ihrer drohenden AUSROTTUNG in Europa beenden will. (Mein Kampf)
>if the German nation wishes to end the condition of its pending DESTRUCTION in Europe (Mein Kampf)

Or has this word been twisted out of context from its original meaning in translation?

>Wenn aber ein Männlicher nicht beschnitten wird an seiner Vorhaut, wird er AUSGEROTTET werden aus seinem Volk, weil er meinen Bund gebrochen hat. (Genesis 17:14, Luther Bible)
>And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be CUT OFF from his people; he hath broken my covenant. (Genesis 17:14)

Hitler himself used ausrotten figuratively on numerous occasions.

>Was aber besaß dieses Bündnis für einen Wert, wenn erst das Deutschtum der Habsburgmonarchie AUSGEROTTET worden wäre? (Mein Kampf)
>What kind of value did this alliance possess once the Germanism of the Habsburg Monarchy had been REMOVED?” (Mein Kampf)

>den Marxismus und seine Begleiterscheinungen aus Deutschland AUSZUROTTEN (Berlin Sportspalst speech)
>to ELIMINATE Marxism and its accompanying phenomena from Germany (Berlin Sportspalst speech)

They were common, mundane words that he used in numerous contexts in Mein Kampf, but never a single time in the sense of "extermination."

cwporter.com/use2.htm

>1 post by this ID
Not even trying...

How stupid are you shills? You post these dumb fucking kike threads only to have people post redpill facts that refute your stupidity.

Thanks for bringing more people to the right and redpilling them on the holohoax, I appreciate your contribution albeit accidental.

Fuck jews and there exaggerated bullshit
Fuck cucks and there defending of degeneracy and enabling of evil
All true children if God rise up and kill the leftist scum
Smash the jew kill antifa filth

Ever heard of the "atheists burden of proof" you cocksucking kike?

I don't deny it happened I deny they it was a bad thing. Fact is the Jew is a fucking parasite that needs to be exterminated

Victory
JewsBTFO again

>you couldn't say with 100% confidence that I'm wrong
But that's true though. You couldn't. However, we are talking 6 million corpses, 2.5 million of whom were killed in only 3 camps, Auschwitz, Treblinka and Belzec. That's the population of LA. That is a literal mountain of remains. Pic related is what one typhus victim left behind after cremation at Auschwitz. Where are the 2.5 million others?

>vesus
That is not how you spell jewsus, senpai

It's not where you claimed that it was. Go find it yourself and present it. You're making a very extreme claim. The burden of proof lies upon you.

Love this one the most. German holocaust deniers don't use this argument because it would be pretty stupid trying to convince a German that a German word means something different than it does.

I forgot, he even explains (not that anyone wouldn't know) that with "ausrotten" he means "umbringen" -- want to try to explain to me what "umbringen" means? I guess it actually means cuddle really hard?

[cont]

>Hitler himself thought religion was absurd
You have opinions in your head that you think are historical fact, but are not true. Doesn't that bother you?

>Hitler speech: Christianity is the basis of the entire morality of Germany
youtu.be/KCwG13K7TAo

>Hitler speech: We will defend Christianity
youtu.be/Sz42hBg4jys

>Hitler speech: We will never forsake God
youtu.be/MV1sVDU9E2E

Nazis maybe not, but swiss mercenaries used to make human soap back in the days, true story.

[cont]
>„Ich meine jetzt die Judenevakuierung, die Ausrottung des jüdischen Volkes. Es gehört zu den Dingen, die man leicht ausspricht. – ‚Das jüdische Volk wird ausgerottet’, sagt ein jeder Parteigenosse‚ 'ganz klar, steht in unserem Programm, Ausschaltung der Juden, Ausrottung, machen wir.’ […] Von allen, die so reden, hat keiner zugesehen, keiner hat es durchgestanden. Von Euch werden die meisten wissen, was es heißt, wenn 100 Leichen beisammen liegen, wenn 500 daliegen oder wenn 1000 daliegen. Dies durchgehalten zu haben, und dabei – abgesehen von menschlichen Ausnahmeschwächen – anständig geblieben zu sein, das hat uns hart gemacht und ist ein niemals geschriebenes und niemals zu schreibendes Ruhmesblatt unserer Geschichte. Denn wir wissen, wie schwer wir uns täten, wenn wir heute noch in jeder Stadt – bei den Bombenangriffen, bei den Lasten und bei den Entbehrungen des Krieges – noch die Juden als Geheimsaboteure, Agitatoren und Hetzer hätten. Wir würden wahrscheinlich jetzt in das Stadium des Jahres 1916/17 gekommen sein, wenn die Juden noch im deutschen Volkskörper säßen.“
[cont]