Who else is watching the Joe Rogan podcast with Joran Peterson and Bret Weinstein right now?

Who else is watching the Joe Rogan podcast with Joran Peterson and Bret Weinstein right now?

youtube.com/watch?v=6G59zsjM2UI

This is going to go down as the all time best commentary on our current political climate. They just finished talking about Pepe and Kekistan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nKL3MsKRtJo
journals.plos.org/ploscompbiol/article?id=10.1371/journal.pcbi.1003141
journals.plos.org/ploscompbiol/article?id=10.1371/journal.pcbi.1004162
youtube.com/watch?v=rks0RpzXhzI&index=291&list=PLk1Sqn_f33KuU_aJDvMPPAy_SoxXTt_ub
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am

i have no idea who Bret Weinstein is tho , quick rundown?

>(((Weinstein)))
>Jordan "most of my friends are Jewish" Peterson

this
(((stein)))
paterson is kinda ok
his whole "clean your room" is kinda like stop masturbating therapy

Weinstein is pretty reasonable though and Peterson is the red pill personified

>(((weinstein)))

Peterson is cool, and has insightful and approachable things to say about religion, values, and symbolism, but he's almost as extreme of an individualist as the skeptics. I genuinely have respect for him but people need to realize he's a shabbos goy too.
>Peterson is the red pill personified
>Tfw the true redpill is that Jews belong on top in white countries because they're so smart
Peterson is an anti-racist as well, and brags about his self-authoring program being particularly helpful to nonwhites. He's basically a liberal if liberals understood psychology.
youtube.com/watch?v=nKL3MsKRtJo

Bret Weinstein is badass, a whole bunch of idiots at The Evergreen State college are demanding special treatment for minorities and queers and trans folks and whatever and Bret is saying "uh this is really dumb" and now they're calling for him to get fired and suspended. He's advocating for actual racial equality while everyone else wants gibs for melanin.

Meant for this feller

>paterson is kinda ok
>his whole "clean your room" is kinda like stop masturbating therapy
somehow im saying
>Peterson is the red pill personified
>Tfw the true redpill is that Jews belong on top in white countries because they're so smart
got the wrong guy pal

>Advocating for racial equality
The races aren't equal you tard. Back to r*ddit you go.

>kinda ok
not sure if he is a genius or madman
maybe both
but definitely great redpill capabilities

Everything before the greentext was directed at you.

>3 retards who think fruit is literally hitler

Lol

Another one? Kek, he's milking him now. I'll watch it later. Thanks for keeping me posted OP

he is doing us a favor
even with the little dmg he does by listening to jews etc
even if half of his ideas get to the normies (what is now sjw, at least here in ny)
if they get half of that shit i will be glad and i will remeber him untill i die
but i doubt it
still he does a good job because of hoe reasonable he is (you just cant hate him without being irrational)
i see

>Based civic nationalist Peterson
Man, gotta clean my room right

>I genuinely have respect for him but people need to realize he's a shabbos goy too.

This should be our "official" position. He's obviously an intelligent and passionate individual, but so far he still needs to delve deeper in historical study. The problem with peter is that he is trying to find truth and honesty in a frame created entirely by historical fabrications. He's kind of a "right" guy in the "wrong" place, if you understand what i mean. I really really hope he reads Solz' second book soon, coupled with Culture of Critique. He only barely left his field of acceptable knowledge and there is just so much stuff he needs to learn, especialy facts and how misrepresented are stats of our history after ww2. You can't find the honey if all you do is look in a snake's nest, friend.

>rogan changes subjet the moment it reaches islam
loooooooooooooooooooool

Peterson is a Christian NatSoc

Noticed that too, lel

threadly reminder that Peterson is a charlatan who relies on half-baked metaphors and shoe-horn-able "ancient wisdom" to make all his points because he's too stupid to think logically.

He's literally two charisma points away from being Terry Davis

SAM HARRIS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>pede-erson

seems like my kind a guy

This and from other podcasts, he gets hella mad and defensive when it comes to marijuana

>The Yid
Fallacies
>Peterson
Arguments

I'm posting this again for the new people ITT.
Sorry for wall.

E=mc2, right? Under the right conditions, energy can become mass, and vice versa?
That's Transmutation. Taking an object, and turning it into another object. For you anime people, Law of Equivalent Exchange.
If my theory is correct, we might not even NEED equivalence.
Energy can also 'be', and not 'be'.
Interdimensional Portals.

Make an equation that proves this correct.
Tip: Don't limit your thinking to 3/three dimensions. Use as many as you need.

Hypothesis/Conclusion: We are NOT 3-dimensional beings. We are infinite-dimensional beings EXISTING in 3-D.
There ARE infinite dimensions, and ALL of them are customizable.
If you were to look up at the moon, and bring it closer, you could CHOOSE to have it NOT affect the Earth.
You would also be the only one seeing it, as other people have their OWN choice.
The fact that the larger/closer moon you see and the moon they see can exist in the same time and the same place,
indicates that our understanding of time, space and matter is flawed. It's not structural. It's personal.

I'm considering calling this the "Discordant Principle".
The understanding that the concept of fundamental truth is flawed. Therefore, change it to your liking.
Why do I think 'fundamental truth' is flawed? Simple. Infinite universes, infinite interpretations.

>he's too stupid to think logically
elaborate

Pic-Related Reminder on Jews

Supporting Evidence:

Supporting evidence!

You might wanna make a few phonecalls to any other science people you know. Call everybody.
If you 'figure it out' first, so be it. REMEMBER TO SHARE THE RESULTS!
All the best scientists did it for free, Let's make it Happen!

+Dynamic Fluctuation: journals.plos.org/ploscompbiol/article?id=10.1371/journal.pcbi.1003141
-Organize and elicit proper communication.
-Hypothesis: We can do this naturally.

+Twisting Right to Left: A…A Mismatch in a CAG Trinucleotide: journals.plos.org/ploscompbiol/article?id=10.1371/journal.pcbi.1004162
-" When a set of 3 nucleotides in a DNA sequence repeats beyond a certain number, it leads to incurable neurological or neuromuscular disorders.
-Hypothesis: The theory is already correct. This would explain why everyone is pissed off about SOMETHING nowadays.
"They start from the Fringe, and work their way in." That 'they'? That's us. We're reaching a crescendo in a symphony.
It's our job to end the piece with grace. Aim for a happy ending (hue hue hue).
It's a wave. Or a frequency. We just have to find our Balance, tune in (like Dark City), and ride it.
['Go with it' scene in Cheech and Chong's "Up in Smoke" where Stacy Keach is eating the pizza.]
-" Influence of such unusual base pairing on the overall 3-dimensional structure of DNA and its impact on the pathogenesis of disorder is not well understood."
-Hypothesis/Solution: They are working under the assumption that the structure of DNA is three-dimensional.
-PROTIP: It isn't.
#4D Chess.

I love it when Jew Rogan tries to be all uppity intellectual ahhahahahah America is such a fuckin train-wreck, this faggot is a famous and respected lightweight PHILOSOPHER or whatever

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Don't talk shit on Terry you FUCKING IDIOT

>rogan changes subjet the moment it reaches islam

if you want to see 3 hours of islam criticism on Powerful JRE, watch ep #985, Gad Saad is a lebanese jew who critiques islam non-stop

youtube.com/watch?v=rks0RpzXhzI&index=291&list=PLk1Sqn_f33KuU_aJDvMPPAy_SoxXTt_ub

I'll jerk of to this violently later tonight

LOOK! WHen you teach kids the theory of orbitals, you start with incorrect ideas that are STILL ACCURATE, such as saying that orbitals are like solar systems! The BIBLE IS THE SAME way of teaching people truths in forms that they can comprehend!!

Will Rogan finally suck Jordan Peterson's cock? Find out on the next Joe Rogan podcast!

>They just finished talking about Pepe and Kekistan
Wow great content there

Look at the black, dead, soulless eyes of that kike.

Here's an example. Someone who could think logically might say something like "I think people should behave in X way, because it has Y benefits for them, and the overall effect on society is Z"

Jordan Peterson would say something like "We've got to kill the Leviathan so we can replant the fruit in the garden of Eden, and reembrace the archetype of the wolfbrother in order to rekindle the fire in our hearts and unite the West through the power of the enlightened individual"

Sure it sounds kind of cool, but it's totally meaningless, and sounds retarded to anyone who's expecting to get something from the guy.

He's like Terrence McKenna minus the drugs.

>this faggot is a famous and respected lightweight PHILOSOPHER or whatever
croat education

When you're putting out ten hours of content a week I take most of what ya say with a grain of salt.
Ya can't know what you're talking about when ya talk that much.

like a shark

You would be an idiot to bother teaching kids about germ theory when one is more apt (don't touch shit) and quick to give people the TOOLS THEY NEED to live correctly.

Top lel, spot on this, colourful and expressive language, but little logical content

>lebanese jew

Hahhaha can you be as pathetic as a LEBANESE...JEW

Hahhahaha

Love how Jew Rogan is trying to go at Peterson because - clear shit right here - Jew Rogan is a manlet fatherless faggot , also degenerate from commiefornia - so he HAS to be against anything constructive and decent therefore Peterson is the enemy.

But Peterson is, sadly, smart.

And Jew is DUMB AS FUCK.

What now Jew R. E.? Maybe throw in some passive aggressive, maybe change the subjects to kettlebells and gobekli tepe?

I hate that guy so much I can't even describe it, such an insufferable faggot...

You imply that every instrument plays its role. You assume no one will starts beating the other musicians and literally shit on stage. You are a faggot

I prefer Terry Davis tbqh.

>Sure it sounds kind of cool, but it's totally meaningless
I understand it, maybe the problem is your inability to think abstractly. His logic isn't faulty, you just don't like the way he expresses a thought non-linearly.

I love this post. It encapsulates joe so perfectly.

Is that a reference to Quint's speech in 'Jaws'?

Obvious anti Peterson shill.
Do they pay you by the post or how does that work?

>I dont understand the language therefore it is meaningless

this

it's not that it's non-linear, it's that is too abstract. It can mean something entirely different to different people, because we don't all agree on what all these things mean. Everybody has their own semantic model of the world, so I don't even think two people can ever truly "agree" on what a single WORD means. Why, then, he chooses to communicate using these abstract memes than can differ so hugely in interpretation is baffling.

He's a hack. He's really smart, and he's not intentionally being a hack, but he's a hack.

If you think social cartography is valueless I guess you're right. Personally I find studying social consciousness pretty important.

When will Peterson finally realize that our people will not survive without an Ethnostate?

No

Kek, they forget Spengler. Postmodern linguists turning to the right. They will lose sooooo hard. Both sides

Yeah, the point of your post is almost the same "art experts" make when relating to post-modernism degeneracy

oh the spammer is here. what a shame.

nothing better to do tonight?

Low IQ dumbshit detected.
Doesn't know what a metaphor is. Wew lawd

Jordan and Brett exploring the landscape of interpretation and philosophy

Joe Rogan blundering around like a meat head

He should probably just shoosh.

>Ya can't know what you're talking about when ya talk that much.

It's a perfect amalgamation of degen americucks and their mindless goy "work hard" mindset.

Jew Rogan routes;

a) go about your daily life, family and shit, read books and try to learn something on a deep level

b) chase fame because of your deep manletism frustrations, hair plugs didn't work on your alpha self confidence, so maybe milk the dude weed lmao constituency down to the ground, UFC exposure will help, plus the unironically horrific stand up....yeah......that's good......let's make 1000000000000 hours podcast per day, and let's just exploit whatever topics are hot at the time, Jamie pull that up.

To quote Samuel Hoydel: DO NOT kill Joe Rogan.

I don't care about Peterson per se - just as long as he pumps anti-marxist rhetoric I'm fine. Nowadays it's very easy to see who the (((marxists))) were.

it is important, but you shouldn't think of it as anything more than it is. We have a collective unconscious just like we have an evolved understanding of grammar, just like we have biological instincts, just like a cell knows how to behave just based on it's DNA.

But if you're talking through abstract bullshit, it's not worth listening to. It's propaganda. If you want to willingly brainwash yourself with the ramblings of some schizotypal boomer who thinks the Old Testament holds the secrets to the universe, go ahead, but you should be honest about what's going on.

if you close your eyes it sounds like joe is interviewing guest and Kermit the frog

How will you stop me? Tell me your strategy? Am I triggering you? How much?

You're an angsty moron.

I'm glad you agree with it needing to be our "official" position. If only we could actually come to a conclusion. I especially personally don't want to just recklessly badmouth him because he's given me practical advice through his videos that has helped me out, but some Sup Forumsocks seems to have this habit of knowing a few things about someone and endorsing them, and on the flipside not liking something about someone's personality and saying they're controlled opposition.

I don't have any hope for Peterson becoming wise to the Jewish problem and the need for white racial collectivism in a world of nonwhite racial collectives. It would disrupt his life too much to really know it and live accordingly. I was thinking about reading his reading list when I had more naiive and whole respect for him a few months ago, but I'm suspicious it would, through beautiful writing, just attempt to impose his universalist Christian/post-Christian worldview onto me. Christianity, and by extension Judaism, while of course not without merit and truth, is what I actually believe to be the source of psychic problems like white guilt, political correctness, and self-sacrificing charity to the other.

I'd pay him $1,000 to analyze Evangelion though.

Wow so these two are what's intellectual these days? I listened for 10 minutes and it's just pseudo intellectual garbage. Neither of them know what they're talking about and I could debate them easily

>You imply that every instrument plays its role.
Yes, conciously, or unconsciously.

>You assume no one will starts beating the other musicians and literally shit on stage.
They're free to do that, the band will play on.

>You are a faggot.
Only by Sup Forums standards. We're all faggots here, it's alright :)

Metaphors are terrible for communicating. You're abstracting away one layer. If you rely on metaphor to make your point, then you don't have a point.

He's playing the part of the lamen, which is important. You shoosh.

>(((weinstein))): marx' critique is right
holy fuck. what a retarded fucktard. gas him!

>too abstract
It's not, because I understand it.
>we don't all agree on what all these things mean
That's why we debate, user.
>I don't even think two people can ever truly "agree" on what a single WORD means
That's an absurd statement. Explain how this is manifested in the real world.

Well if you're like the avg Sup Forumsack you spend your time on here debating people.

Do it, make a reaction video couch potato

not angsty at all, and I'm smarter than you :^)

try an argument next time

Wtf I'm smarter then everyone on earth now

Enlighten us, then. What is he telling his listeners to do, in concrete terms derived from his abstractions?

>If you rely on metaphor to make your point, then you don't have a point.

Stephan Molymeme does metaphors or analogies on every single argument he makes, probably on every sentence. He can't finish one sentence without doing the "analogy metaphor".

Maybe he thinks the dumb people will understand it better if he explains his point in terms of "imagine a car going down the road, and the road is called "Argument Street".

Underrated.

He explains his metaphors in his lectures. Give me an actual one he said and not a sarcastic amalgam and I'll tell you if I know it.

It's not about the secret of the universe, it's a telling of human social interaction. You're just too mentally young to see you're bound in this game along with everyone else. The better their actions, the better your life. Who cares how stupid their motivations?

>Yes, conciously, or unconsciously.
What about conciously doing not what they should do. Are you telling me there is no free will.
>They're free to do that, the band will play on.
What is Cancer
>Only by Sup Forums standards. We're all faggots here, it's alright
agree

clean your room, then clean your house, then clean up your family, then clean up the community, then the city, then the state, then the country, then the world

You can't fix the world if you have a dirty room

To sort yourself out.
Clean your room.
You've been btfo bro

the more you justify dehumanizing me for the benefit of the collective the more right i have to kill you

torture justifies murder

If you cannot see the difference between an art snob feigning a deep understanding of a painting of a bucket with a severed turtle head in it and a fairly easy to grasp metaphor such as most of the ones that Jordan Peterson comes up with the problem lies with you

of coarse the kekistani faggot is masturbating to his precious e-celebs.

pls kys

> but you can run a podcast

SAVAGE

me, time to get sorted

well the clearest examples are words like "right-wingers" or "freedom" or "racist" used in a political context. I guarantee if you described them as explicitly and critically as possible, no two people on Sup Forums would agree on what those words mean.

That's why statements like "the right-wingers are racists who hate freedom" is such an incendiary statement. Because some people genuinely think it's true, and some genuinely think it's false, and it all depends on how they personally interpret and understand each of those words.

Anyone who doesnt get the clean your room thing

It was advice to some depression fag on the first step to getting his life back on track

But YouTubers and podcasters are neither useful nor good.

molymeme is also a hack.

ayyy lmao

thanks for the (you) faggot

Thing is it's easy to understand his "methaphors", but in the end it's almost the other way around when it comes to "his metaphors are for smart people", much like this post Also the idea I was thinking is that his metaphors usually if not always pose little meaning to make his statements seem more "smart, meaningful and deep" while in the end they are trivial and in way too broad strokes