NIGGERS ARE HUM-

Twenty Four year old Chicago woman records her unconscious friend being raped, and posts the recording on social media.

foxnews.com/us/2017/09/01/woman-recorded-unconscious-friend-being-raped-shared-on-social-media-prosecutors-say.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4844294/Woman-filmed-friend-s-rape-posted-Snapchat.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_kvN1QhgCZI
nytimes.com/2016/04/19/us/periscope-rape-case-columbus-ohio-video-livestreaming.html
mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2017/09/detroit_mother_charged_in_stab.html#incart_river_home
youtube.com/watch?v=-RBNCFlJ_2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link that video

Video or GTFO

It's not that niggers aren't human. It's just people from Chicago

Waiting for someone to post the vid.

sauce

are they really not human?

>implying niggers have 48 chromosomes/are quadrupedal/etc

This has happened before with white girls so blacks are just late to the party.

Oh right because blacks don't act like savage animals anywhere else in the world. They totally aren't subhuman and are jus like uz.

Just because 1 in 10,000 niggers learns to adapt to human society and doesn't act like a total piece of shit means nothing.

This. OP just failed to realize it's actually women that are subhuman.

Men or women that do this should be castrated.

No luck on the video, as it was on Snapchat. Second article for confirmation:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4844294/Woman-filmed-friend-s-rape-posted-Snapchat.html

I agree 1000%

What else do you expect from americans?

>implying they don't/aren't

Niggers from Chicago aren't human. You can't ask them simple questions without them chimpin out and yelling in Ebonics

Really? Because the Brits don't have a muslim rape problem at all, meanwhile letting in the muslim hordes?

youtube.com/watch?v=_kvN1QhgCZI
jump to 3 minute mark to see what niggers are

That's niggers everywhere friend.

Dem Digits

You speak the truth

seen worse done by whites on Sup Forums

Of all the dumbest shit I've seen on Pol, I'll never understand this digit bullshit.

You should probably leave.

It is the will of Kek, our meme frog overlord. Kek shows us the truth with digits.

niggers do not have any concept of abstract thinking

they do not have the capability to empathize or even foresee potential negative outcomes for themselves

p2

proof or it didn't happen jew

I'm black. Call me a nigger, I don't care. I would steel toe her face until it was mush. Things are eventually going to get rough for "people" like this.

I tried looking for the video, but it's not out there. I don't have any social media accounts either but it wouldn't matter because it was probably deleted anyway. I'm not a fucking kike either.

>mfw shitposting/larping goes to far. I'M NOT A KIKE

Black people still trying to get money off of social media. Only problem is they only know violence and rape.

This is good stuff user

>friend
Americans really shouldn't use that word for everybody you meet and drink with.

So, you do care.
It's amazing how niggers don't see the idiocy of responding to a word used to label you as a subhuman chimp by acting like a subhuman chimp. You just proved them right, nigger.

Go suck a frog, digits have been around longer than redditors.

We're not Canadian. Friend just means someone you trust.

Something I NEVER understood about niggers:

>buys gold jewelry for status symbol
>doesn't know the price of gold
>has gold chains
>but not a 1/4 ounce of gold bullion.

We have the video, right?

Otherwise this thread it's pointless.

I don't. I use that in terms of agreement.

You dont belong here nigger.

What's Canadian definition for friend? One that drinks maple syrup?

>Has full gold teeth yet rides the bus.

>40% white

Yes.

If we can call every migrant a refugee nowadays and whores make love songs, then i guess word friend is devalued too.

I'm still searching, but I'm betting it's not available. Rape videos are amazingly fucking hard to find compared to suicide, murder and torture videos.

Explain yourself.

Grow a pair dumb ass.

THIS.

>niggerbabble
k there, sambo. your show of wit sure proved me wrong.

>being friends with niggers
SHIGGY

Chances are the victim was a nigger too.

It is about bling and clubbing and bitches and sheeeeeeit.
Little thought is put into long term investmintz because Tyrone knows he has pissed off to many muthafuckas to be concerned wif long term investmintz.

nytimes.com/2016/04/19/us/periscope-rape-case-columbus-ohio-video-livestreaming.html hi newfag

They'll claim they did it first sooner or later

I agree, it's just frustrating that most niggers are so goddamn dumb but we've yet to devise a way into fooling ir incentivizing them into fucking leaving.

HELLO WHERE IS THE VIDEO

no video = no care

Go find it then. Good luck finding a snapchat video of a RAPE.

Where should we go? To Africa? You're suggesting we go somewhere we've never been. America is my home even though it's in the sorry state it's in now but I'm not going anywhere.

Stop acting like animals and you can stay as far as I'm concerned. Nobody wants the Asians to leave, because the Asians don't routinely riot or commit crimes at insane rates.

I can't answer that question user. It's a very complex matter with historical arguments that I don't have the time for because I gotta leave for work soon. It's not like I want ALL blacks gone from the US, but at the same time who decides who leaves and how can it be assured that the ones who stay and their children don't turn on us with a vengeance?

All I know is this: if every white person were to move to Mars to start over, blacks would be building a rocket to reach us, because there will always be some black individuals that would rather die than to be left with their own race.

Can confirm... world's worst negroes

This happened in Sweden ages ago on facebook.

mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2017/09/detroit_mother_charged_in_stab.html#incart_river_home

Is it even rape if you have sex with an unconscious whore? If she never finds out, what damage has been done?

is it just me being gay or twerking is fucking disgusting?

It's you being gay.

I'd fuck her, if she was a virgin. Otherwise 60% std chance

Vid or It Dind Happend

You're not the only one. It seems primal and neanderthal. Degenerate is a nice word to describe it.

pranked

> knock her out with a pipe, rape her, now its just assault
shiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Creation never happened because there wasn't a video of it.

i cannot look at that and not think of a chimpanzee

Here's the start of the vid, can't find the rest, you're welcome

It is a tribal mating dance used by savages.

Any civilized white man would feel disgust when confronted with such gratuitous and suggestive gestures displayed by one of those swarthy beasts.

Found the vid

youtube.com/watch?v=-RBNCFlJ_2M

Well, I can't stand most blacks and I'm black. If I could get rid of all the ghetto thugs and ratchet hood rats tomorrow, I would.

Yes and include all degenerates too

It's definitely gross...i can't help but question their mental capacity when i see twerking or flapping their butt cheeks around.

Hmm... My black ass hasn't jammed out to some Motorhead in a while.(Loading playlist now). RIP Lemmy you magnificent drunken bastard.