White House not pushing Congress for wall funding

thehill.com/policy/finance/348888-white-house-not-pushing-congress-for-wall-funding

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/thehill.com/policy/finance/348888-white-house-not-pushing-congress-for-wall-funding
youtube.com/watch?v=4gc-z52ysRk
nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/trump-threatens-government-shutdown-over-border-wall-1031893571629
reuters.com/article/us-usa-stocks/wall-street-falls-as-trump-threatens-government-shutdown-idUSKCN1B319Mhttps://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-30/u-s-government-shutdown-could-cost-more-than-trump-border-wall
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/25/trump-is-threatening-a-government-shutdown-heres-what-that-looks-like/?utm_term=.7de035272a5e
huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-shutdown-wall_us_59a49648e4b050afa90c3b98
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-threatens-government-shutdown-over-border-wall-funding/article/2632308
youtube.com/watch?v=PalNw0xCDRA&feature=youtu.be&t=36
youtube.com/watch?v=GoNZ9qEvyjk
youtube.com/watch?v=9ejLYYiBpF8
youtube.com/watch?v=MpzNBIUve9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please archive it unvis.it/thehill.com/policy/finance/348888-white-house-not-pushing-congress-for-wall-funding

More failed attempts at legislation

Maybe because Mexico will pay.

lol

do demented right wing retards still believe this?

You know you dhimmis, yeah i call you that instead of shariablue because it's much more fitting, and oh btw. this is what's going to happen to you youtube.com/watch?v=4gc-z52ysRk and the arab christians certainly weren't white people who were islamophobic.

but back to my point, you use this gif of this silly girl over and over again and nobody else uses it. Is it on purpose that you are stupid like that or what is the thing, regardless. Obstructionists to build walls in the US house is just that, dumb. But i guess you want to keep it "real" or slanting a bit towards oblivion constantly. But please stop with that fucking gif already.. come on..

bump

Mexico's paying for it bruh. Where the fuck have you been?

Because they basically have the fucking money already or will get it with Trumps new budget.

Faggot.

Then why did Trump threaten to shut down the govt?

FUCK YOU AND FUCK THE MODS

>Then why did Trump threaten to shut down the govt?
Wait.
Did he threaten to shut down the U.S. government, or the _Mexican_ government?

lol

Why U no love Candida?

>A fucking leaf

US govt. Are u ppl this retarded?

nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/trump-threatens-government-shutdown-over-border-wall-1031893571629

inb4 retard gets triggered

it's a video of trump talking

It's ugly and gross

Why?

Why do niggers have pink hands?

>Why?

good question why r u spamming in every 1 of my threads

>NBC
>Selective editing

Absolutely Fake News

>good question why r u spamming in every 1 of my threads
good question why r u spamming absolutely abhorrent threads and post dat bess gif for the 1500th time

reuters.com/article/us-usa-stocks/wall-street-falls-as-trump-threatens-government-shutdown-idUSKCN1B319Mhttps://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-30/u-s-government-shutdown-could-cost-more-than-trump-border-wall
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/25/trump-is-threatening-a-government-shutdown-heres-what-that-looks-like/?utm_term=.7de035272a5e
huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-shutdown-wall_us_59a49648e4b050afa90c3b98

here's four additional sources you retard

>WashedUp Post
>HuffingPaint Post
>Fake News2
I'm not clicking that shit nigga

thx bro

right wing retards really are unhinged and completely detached from reality aren't they? I guess it goes with the territory of being a Trump supporter these days.

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-threatens-government-shutdown-over-border-wall-funding/article/2632308
Here's washington examiner for you, real enough?

youtube.com/watch?v=PalNw0xCDRA&feature=youtu.be&t=36

the sad reality is that right wing retards have had to lose all grip on reality in order to justify supporting Trump

not an argument

I tought you lefties absolutely hated Molyneux

Predictable

How cute :3

Trump is threatening to shut down the US government if they don't approve of his wall instead of letting mexico pay for it

Where are the arguments?

Trump's new budget.

Let's see is that the one he made just prior to one of the worst weather disasters in 20 years?

(Soon to be followed by an even worse one, hi Irma)

Hey, also, if we slap a big concrete wall on our southern border and it rains this bad again, didn't we just create a gigantic bathtub?

Yea but no remember that time just a few days before Harvey hit where Trump was like "hey guys let's cut $30 billion out of FEMA to pay for my retarded wall" and then the 4th largest city in America flooded?

I remember that

No but then remember a few days ago when Trump told Texas "you guys can just have a blank check" ... I remember that too.

I also remember Mexico saying fuuuuuck you we're not paying for that wall.

So.

It's not in the budget.

There won't be a wall.

Haaaaahahahaha fags.

There won't be a wall.

Pretty easy to cut things when you're a billionaire globalist elite who doesn't give a fuck about the people

Damn look at those sweet sweet digits. Even your retarded frog god knows there won't be a wall on the US / Mexican border

Have a free bump Obamaleaf. Collect more (You)s.

>Leaf sucking the cock of Obama "i pardon drug traffickers" obongo
Whats next? Burguer praising Justin "If your dog can blow you you win" Cuckdeau?

thx bro

Barry "Without Teleprompter i am useless" Obongo
youtube.com/watch?v=GoNZ9qEvyjk

Baraco "a wall is bad but selling guns to drug cartels to kill more civilians not"
youtube.com/watch?v=9ejLYYiBpF8

Barack "im nobel prize? time to celebrate droning in middle east" obongo
youtube.com/watch?v=MpzNBIUve9k