How does this feel Sup Forums ?

How does this feel Sup Forums ?
The froggo you stole from Sup Forums for your Nazi propaganda is cucked

>inb4: poo memes

Self bump

His pepe is not the same as our's. Our pepe is ascendant.

you can't self-bump stupid

pic related

>Ascendant
You know the left will never let you forget this one

That's fine, Zyklon Ben gave money to Jewish "charities" too before he took the pill.

He killed Pepe, the son of KEK.

but 3 days later...

Does this open opportunities for the libtards to contaminate Pepe? How would you feel seeing Pepe on antifa banners?

good i hope they're watching mr.patel. HES OURS NOW KEKBAGS

>when you have to withdraw your childrens book because it bacame a symbol of an nationalist movement so you send the profits to people who are in favor of pedophilia and child marriage
Memeball edit please

So he's just gonna change the green to a blue-ish color, make his lips more orange, and change the name to Pipi and put it back on the market, yea?

Feels good knowing they submit to Kek's will.
>But it's ANTIFA!
No, it's a future right-wing death squad, his will is infectious.

This means literally nothing. He can't undo what Pepe has become. If you think Jews can beat us you're mistaken.

That's al BLA BLA BLA to try to hurt the movement.
Will not change nuffin

AND.....

>U're implying that muzzie advocacy group is not already funded by Saudis...

>Fixed spelling errors

Nice, based pajed

Full pic?

>Turns out you can't steal private property.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE JEWS

PEPE HAS ASCENDED TO A LEVEL NEVER SEEN BORE HE WILL SMITE YOU INFIDEL I VACCINATED MYSELF 6 TIMES TO GET TO THIS AUTISMO POWER LEVEL

Since you asked...

Matt Furie is not behind this I guarantee you, Jews are doing it in his name and he is assenting to it because he has no other idea what else to do. They are masters at narrative spinning.

>only made $1500 in profits
>$13 book

>sold less than a thousand copies

>no one heard about the book until the creator and a Jewish law form worked FOR FREE to TAKE IT DOWN

Nice job, retards, I hadn't even heard about this book until you tried to remove it from existence.

Sounds more like Furie is cucked rather than Pepe. Pepe will remain smug even while this pathetic faggot has his money stolen by jews to give to arabs who will use it to build sex dungeons they stock with children or funneled to Wahabbi islamic terrorist cells around the world.

That's not even legal tho

Pepe the Frog isn't his intellectual property

>She dey poopoo
Lmao designated kek

Holy shit anons, nigger BBC is a fucking goldmine