Honest questions. Why do you guys believe the redpills? Like...

Honest questions. Why do you guys believe the redpills? Like, why is your response to the idea that everything everyone else believes is a produced narrative and/or conspiracy, is to believe this narrative? What makes the redpills more credible to you than everything else? How do you know that this just isn't what someone wants you to believe the way that you claim Jews want you to believe the alternative?

Redpill me on redpills, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hug0rfFC_L8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are truths that once you see, you can't unsee.

>produced narrative and/or conspiracy, is to believe this narrative?

mass media, entertainment, etc is overtly one sided. Even an idiot should be able to recognize that. They don't even hide it

The redpill on redpills is that ultimately we all make our own reality to some degree. The black pill is that there is a shared reality in which we all live that cannot be viewed objectively so individual redpills can be true and false simultaneously.

Truths like these fucking digits

Redpills are uncomfortable truths in todays society with the most important and biggest being the race and gender pill.

I don't "believe" in them to feel better or edgy. They just make sense. Most people in this world are redpilled by default. But the people where it would be most important ain't.

It's called pattern recognition, and it's what smart people are blessed with, sweety.

But isn't Sup Forums also incredibly one sided? There doesn't seem to be any middle ground between these two sides.

How do you know they are truths, though? Also, check'd

I think people consider them 'redpills,' because they offer a counternarrative to what is popularly accepted as fact in mainstream political culture, not because they don't have flaws of their own.

>that everything everyone else believes is a produced narrative and/or conspiracy
OK, that's only partially true, and somewhat a logical fallacy. But I'll offer a response. First, pic related. Second, what if I told you some jackass went around claiming to be the son of God? What if I told you that people actually believed it? What if I told you that over a few decades, the idea behind this fellow became a religion that caused rifts in culture, governments, spawned sub-categories of itself in other religious movements and influenced the direction of human history, irrevocably, for better or worse, for over 2000 years? Would you believe me? Would you ascribe that to Buddah, Muhammed, Jesus, Mithra, or Confucius?

Now, would it be so difficult to imagine a world where there was a small percentage of the population that occupied a VERY SPECIFIC group of fields/industry that (((JUST SO HAPPENS))) to be in the area of music, news media, tv, movies, magazines, education, and, *gasp!*, GOVERNMENT? What if there was undeniable, verifiable proof that this was the reality you lived in, and you suddenly realized that everything you have been taught was likely suspect, and needed to be questioned?

What would ---YOU--- do?

But all humans are known for detecting patterns where there are none, or are just merely coincidences. It's the cause for a lot of human phenomenons. What makes you confident that these are the former and not the latter?

So, how does your "they just make sense" ides differ from the opposition's "they just make sense" ideas?

You're asking how to know things are true?

>incredibly one sided?
The truth doesn't need "sides". The truth is nothing more than just that. The truth. Seriously. Quit looking at facts staring you in the face as equating to a particular "side". This misattributes "truth" has having an opinion. Opinions can belong on sides. Truths/Facts do not have sides. They are just what they are; information that doesn't contain misinformation.

>How do you know they are truths, though?
Look at pic related. It's filled with pictures of people. These people all identify as something. It might take a moment for you to place your finger on it (if you aren't shilling, that is), and something tells me you'll be able to logically deduce it on your own with no help. Find the mistruth in the truthful image.

>So, how does your "they just make sense" ides differ from the opposition's "they just make sense" ideas?
This is actually easier than it seems. Feelings.

Men make hard decisions more aptly because they have a capacity to remove the emotional argument. Once that's done, rationalizing is nonsensical, and logic + reason is used. The best outcomes always come from using a logical approach.

Not to get on a sexist rant, but, ---typically---, when a woman says "it makes sense", she means "this feels like the best solution". When a man says "this makes sense", ---typically---, it means "I've used logical problem solving skills to deduce the correct or most amicable solution to this particular problem as I see it".

When men start rationalizing with feeling instead of reasoning with logic, we end up doing very foolish things like voting in gun control, or allowing abortions carte blanche. Most people are incapable of carte blanche "anything" within a reasonable nature of self-control on just about anything; male or female.

>So, how does your "they just make sense" ides differ from the opposition's "they just make sense" ideas?

Let's take the race pill as an example.

2 years ago I was your typical "diversity is our strength" idealist. However; everything that my fellow leftist idols and friends said was fundamentally based on rhetoric and not on facts. "Everything is based on culture and race is a social construct" is the closest they ever came to being scientific; yet, it was total bullshit.

But once I looked into the "right wing" view of race everything was far more plausible, backed by facts and statistic and overall less emotional.

Pic related was one of my hardest ones. It ultimately destroyed my "its about education/ upbringing" viewpoint.

You still here, sugar? Try not to choke on it all at once. Remember that scene in The Matrix? It's almost vomit inducing at first, but then your journey starts, and it's off to the races to seek the truth. Just remember that falling into any ideology is a blue pill in and of itself. Seek out facts, and form your own opinion. Fuck everyone else, including Sup Forums.

There is no alt-right. There is no alt-left. There is no Republican, Democrat, or Libertarian. There is just information. Some of it true. Most of it false. There's conjecture mixed with humor, and you see that on every talk show on TV. They make you laugh while presenting a iota of truth to sway your mind into agreement. Flush all that shit down the garbage and pick up some fact-checking skills on your own. Always look for the meaning behind the meaning in everything. Like, for example, where in the living FUCK is Omar Mateen's wife?

Not a peep.

Because despite all of humanity's knowledge and ressources, the world isn't getting better

evidence makes something credible, reputation doesn't
If there is evience for something happening a said way, it is reasonable to assume it did. people saying something happened a certain way might seem convincing but doesn't actually hol much water

I can't speak for the rest of Sup Forums but I'll believe a redpill if it's verifiable and I won't if it's not

Dialectic. The process of crashing two opposing forces together and choosing that which survives/wins.

If the ideas were wrong, you could argue they were wrong. But the left can't. It just tries to shut them down...

Truth is massively complex.The "redpill" you see discussed here is a simplified narrative that engages a portion of truth when convenient and ignores the rest of it when it contradicts said narrative.

>It ultimately destroyed my "its about education/ upbringing" viewpoint.

Your .jpg does nothing to account for cultural influences.

Little nigger children in the USA are still raised with nigger rolemodels in pop culture whose only success came from non-academic fields like sports, rap or acting. Putting that little nigger in a suburb or giving him White parents doesn't change the fact the only way people "like him" find success is in non-academic fields.

Meanwhile White kids are far more likely to have social/family networks and rolemodels that clearly push the "academics are vital" narrative kids need to succeed in school and life.

Even a slavic untermensch turk hybrid like yourself should be able to see this obvious truth.

NICE

Believe nothing and question everything. If you do this,you eventually have to decide what is "truth". -unknown

>If the ideas were wrong, you could argue they were wrong. But the left can't. It just tries to shut them down...

Niggers spread ignorant, unscientific, conspiratorial nonsense constantly on facebook and think the exact same thing.

The truth is, there is no convincing lazy retards of the truth and to be honest, it isn't worth the effort.

Should I spend hours of my life convincing african nationalists that they wuz not kangs?

Should I spend hours of my life convincing incels or MGTOW that it isn't women that are toxic, it is them?

Should I spend hours of my life convincing Sup Forums blaming the jews for everything is no different than niggers blaming white people for everything?

Of course not, why should I waste my time on idiots?

Sadly this just leads to all you faggots gloating in smug gratification as you eagerly spread your tragically flawed worldviews to your similarly intellectually disabled compatriots.

No, and you're proof that a wide variety of opinions are shared here on a daily basis.

If you see one opinion more often than others, that's likely because the people defending that opinion have the best arguments.

It just makes sense. Everything points towards something, and it just turns out that there are a lot of fingers pointing towards the Jews, but they pretend like its all much ado about nothing, which makes me only more suspect.

Because they are backed with hard data

Relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=Hug0rfFC_L8

>Your .jpg does nothing to account for cultural influences.
Good luck measuring and graphing a cultural influence.

And nobody has been able to prove that culture is a precursor to development as opposed to an expression of it. It's a chicken-and-egg problem.

If you do bother to study a relationship, the single most important driving factor BESIDES RACE that determines the likelihood of a person becoming a criminal it is overwhelmingly the rate of single-parent families.

Take race for example, in my Sociology class it is repeated ad nauseam that "race is a social construct" and that its not biological. Well how come niggers got darker skin than the White man? How come they are dumber? The modern day sociologists says its cause they are often in poverty while ignoring all biology. They also consider "Whites" to be one big race, not differentiating between Italians, Spaniards, French or Germans. As if we were all the same just cause we are moderately European. Well I've seen some Italians, and I can tell you they definitely wouldn't be called White if you just saw them on the street. Many could confuse them with "Latinos" another dubious racial category. It just seems like a bunch of pseudo science about how we are all the same.

Just like he said, you can't argue that the ideas are wrong, all you can do is call us niggers.

And why is it that there are no black role models in higher intellectual fields...?

Are there any examples of whites being misidentified as minorities, and how prevalent is that mixup in comparison to minorities identified as white? If proven to never or rarely happen in the inverse then this is big

^underrated

I'm an oldfag and I've seen a lot of these redpills before, and I've had years to come to my own conclusions. A lot of redpills are total bunk, and were disproven long ago, or have no real evidence in support of them. Others are based on the tentative conclusions of fairly preliminary research, presented as absolute fact. But some are consistent with what I know from my own experience and what I've read.

The red pills regarding sex differences and mating strategies seem to be the most supportable. Those regarding race seem exaggerated and are probably not as important as some make them out to be. The ones about the Jews are mostly fictional. "Why are Jews so successful in business" is a good question, but Sup Forumsacks can't answer the question without resorting to Talmud myths and Holocaust denialism.

>account for cultural influences.
Stop. First, you cannot measure that. Second, you know for a fact that for all his wisdom and expertise, Thomas Sowell was most wrong about this. His was an apologetic stance to a question that made him defend (at least half?) of his genetic heritage. We'll never know just how "black" he is, but it's an obvious thing he's not 100%.

Irrespective of that, you do know that there are studies that minimize or perhaps even eliminate cultural influence as a "major" factor in the IQ vs Race discussion. You know, like this one.

I believe the redpills because the overwhelming majority have solid citations, they explain a great deal of things that have happened throughout my life to myself and my country, and they deeply resonate with me in a way nothing else does.

>I'm an oldfag
>Holocaust denialism
I was here for less than two weeks before I realized there was no evidence, just lies and bullying.

I have never seen any, but I cannot say 100% that there aren't. What would be fascinating, even it it were the case that some whites "pose" as other ethnicities, is the incidents in a side by side comparison. I'm betting it'd be a highly lopsided ratio.

I'd be willing to argue because it can be entertaining but Sup Forums is not a forum for applying serious effort.

If I spend 2 hours making an idiot proof argument for one of you nigger tier-retards the thread will vanish and I would have to do the same thing again the next day.

If I spend that 2 hours just about anywhere else I will get a bigger payoff.

Sup Forums rewards a race to the bottom. Post controversial nonsense in order to bait replies. I larped as a nazi here for years to get a rise out of people and now some of you kids have formed a sincere belief system around shitposting? Sad!

Because less than 50 years ago blacks were still segregated with "separate but equal (hint they weren't and they still aren't)" facilities. It takes generations for traditions of success to be built. The irish, polish, spanish, etc were all viewed as niggers in the USA despite having 1/10th the challenges of an actual nigger.

I don't love niggers, I just detest the anti-intellectual "MUH FEELINGS" approach to IQ, race and success here.

It's simple: you can be sold lie after lie and never much question what "everyone says" but at the same time as you get older you gain actual world experience. As then when you hear the genuine truth, you can instinctively tell. Because the truth best fits your world experiences. As you swap more bits off info freely you can get more redpills that you know are true instinctively. As you get older you gain more experience to compare new info too. This cumulative experience is the essence of wisdom.

redpills are almost always just inconvenient facts. facts are facts. if you dont believe a fact its your problem.

hating facts is the backbone of everything wrong with the world. not even derived truth but bare facts.

> "Why are Jews so successful in business" is a good question, but Sup Forumsacks can't answer the question without resorting to Talmud myths and Holocaust denialism.

Well for starters you're full of shit all around, oldfag....ha. And I can answer that right now.
Jews rise to power by a single Jew climbing the ladder of white society in some sector. He then promotes Jews to ALL other positions around him. Thus taking that sector of control.
They then promote Affirmative Action, so that white people can not do the same, nor anyone else. But that's mostly aimed at white people.
And this has been extremely easy for them to do, because they look WHITE.
Do you think they could have managed this in any other racial society?
It's a double standard. But of course it would be.
They're Jews. Jew.

Fucking faggot, nobody says Jews are so successful in business because the Holocaust didn't happen. People say the Jews are successful at business because they have little moral qualms about ripping people off, are very nepotistic, and have high intelligence. Nigger.

lol how retarded are you?

the minnesota transracial adoption study in absolutely NO WAY eliminates cultural influence as a major factor in IQ/race.

a nigger in a white household still grows up watching niggers play basketball on tv

a nigger in a white household still grows up listening to niggers rap about parties and drugs on the radio

a nigger in a white household is still treated like a nigger by everyone

a nigger raised in a white household is held to nigger standards by his teachers

a nigger raised in a white household does not magically stop looking like a nigger, he does not magically stop being exposed to nigger rolemodels, he does not magically stop being treated like a nigger

use your goddamn brain kiddo

Take one look at 1950s America, juxtapose that with todays America and you cant deny we've been living in a world of lies, lies that come at our detriment. The redpill is a metaphor for accepting truth over feelings. Does that make us better than liberals? Yes.

If you'd actually made a compelling argument, it would have been discussed in thread after thread and eventually screencapped into a widely-shared redpill. Perhaps your arguments just don't hold water...?
As for blacks, I don't agree with anything that you say. Given chance after chance and dozens of advantages the Irish and Poles never had, they can't carve out the same niche in the American middle class that every white immigrant group did. I heard the "cultural explanations" for years and finally realized they weren't adequate to reality when a new generation of blacks started coming up making the exact same set of excuses blacks my age had been making.

if you dont understand the redpills then you dont understand how propaganda and indoctrination works

>a nigger in a white household still grows up watching niggers play basketball on tv
>a nigger in a white household still grows up listening to niggers rap about parties and drugs on the radio
This is where you switched from fact to fiction
>a nigger in a white household is still treated like a nigger by everyone
>a nigger raised in a white household is held to nigger standards by his teachers

So you're contending that there's no significance to the fact that these children, though all raised in affluent, upper-middle class white households, ALL eventually regressed to the median IQ of their ethnic groups? That the half-black children had a median IQ between the black and the white children, even the ones who were incorrectly identified as being entirely black, and raised as such?

>lol how retarded are you?
Oh, here we go.

>the minnesota transracial adoption study in absolutely NO WAY eliminates cultural influence as a major factor in IQ/race.
I suppose you are going to explain this one now. This should be fun.

>a nigger in a white household still grows up watching niggers play basketball on tv
Yes because you know exactly how every household in America chooses to run/operate.

>a nigger in a white household still grows up listening to niggers rap about parties and drugs on the radio
Again, not necessarily. Darius Rucker, In Living Color, Louie Armstrong, Kenny Kirkland. Your obtuseness is starting to show, cunt.

>a nigger in a white household is still treated like a nigger by everyone
This is unabashedly untrue, and you fucking know it. Sure, one offs and relatives that are fuckwads are bound to be encountered, but go fuck yourself for putting all white people in the same basket, you type-casting kike.

>a nigger raised in a white household is held to nigger standards by his teachers
Depends on parent involvement. Now you are saying all teachers are the same. Simply ignorant as fuck. Are you sure YOU aren't a nigger?

>a nigger raised in a white household does not magically stop looking like a nigger, he does not magically stop being exposed to nigger rolemodels, he does not magically stop being treated like a nigger
Yep, loving all that evidence you just provided.

>use your goddamn brain kiddo
Listen, hun. If you put as much effort into your shitposting as you did trying to pretend to be a "alt-righter", you might have fooled a few here, but your diction and brash response is starting to lead me to believe you are a larp'ing feminist.

The closest thing I can think of is half-black people (half-white), claiming to be black.

Take 9/11 for instance, OP.

It's 2017, and yet no Americans can name the first person to die in the attacks. And it's a doozy. Israel knows who the person was, he's considered a "hero" there.

The first person to die in the 9/11 attacks, on record, was an elite captain of Israel's Sayeret Matkal, widely compared to Navy SEAL Team 6.

His name is/was Daniel Lewin. He was cofounder of Akamai Technologies Inc, which many Sup Forumsaks know because Akamai, since 2000, controls wide swaths of US Internet traffic. Akamai has an HQ in Israel.

Sayeret Matkal specializes in counter-terrorism against Muslim extremists, specifically hijackings. They are trained to expertly impersonate Arabs, they know fluent Arabic and often change their dress, eye color and complexion to infiltrate terror cells. They are trained to kill in martial arts, and hand to hand combat. The training to qualify as a captain in Sayeret is infamously difficult, Israelis says much more difficult than SEAL Team 6.

Daniel Lewin was seated aboard American Airlines Flight 11 in seat 9B, this is the first plane to hit the WTC.

Here's where it goes beyond belief. Lewin was seated directly in front of a hijacker in seat 10B, and directly behind two others, in business class. Lewin didn't die in the crash into the WTC. It is reported that he was ***stabbed to death*** by hijackers. Israel says Lewin attempted to fight them.

In the year before 9/11, Lewin sold his mansion outside Boston for $3m. He separated from his Israeli wife Anne. He visited Israel for unknown reasons dozens of times in the year before 9/11. In the week before 9/11, he was visited by his father, Charles Lewin, a major Zionist who dislikes the United States. Charles left his visit with Lewin in Boston and departed back to Israel on 9/10.

The first person to die in 9/11 was a captain in Israel's most elite counter terrorism unit. If was indeed a hero, why isn't he well known? There is high probability, Lewin lead the attacks

>If you'd actually made a compelling argument, it would have been discussed in thread after thread and eventually screencapped into a widely-shared redpill.

Not true.

I could go on a WEWUZKANGS facebook book and post 300 pages of factual historical information about how they were not kings.

None of the niggers will read it because they are lazy niggers on facebook page looking for self-esteem due to racial insecurities.

I could try to condense that 300 pages of factual information into a simplified infographic but it would at best be a flawed facsimile of a complex truth and why would any of those niggers give it more credence than the 500 other infographics that contradict me?

If any of those niggers wanted to learn the truth of african history they would need to apply serious effort. Truth cannot be gleaned from a heavily biased and overly simplified medium.

If Sup Forums rewarded effortposts and kept them around you might see more real argumentation here. Instead its just fleeting shitposts.

If you want truth, you have to work for it. Don't expect to find it handed to you here of all places.

>its fine to make generalizations about race when i do it but if anyone else does it, their arguments are flawed!

The amount of effort you're putting into NOT writing a "compelling argument" shows how you are unable to refute any points Sup Forums makes.

>whites being misidentified as minorities
hm....picture claims white males, but there is a female in the picture.

At this point, either the picture is misidentified by file name, or there clearly isn't a male in the picture.

>You read some shit
>You doubt some shit
>You see some shit
>You still kinda doubt some shit
>Then you SEE some shit
>not much doubting shit
>make more connections based on noticeable patterns
>it's happening
>Sup Forums is always right

>you are unable to refute any points Sup Forums makes.
i dont think you come here often. he made valid points about niggers being lazy and they wouldnt read a 300 page book because of said laziness. he also mentioned in passing that they were not kangz

thats like 3/4 of what you need to know about the alleged kangz in modern america