Really makes u think

really makes u think

Other urls found in this thread:

kveller.com/the-jewish-reason-why-i-read-dr-seuss-to-my-sons/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Adolf is a wolfpack leader. Hyenas, along with some parasites that got inside your body and took complete control of it were destroying his people.

>sending illegals back is the same as murdering them
not really

They don't and they shouldn't.

>Send those American kids' parents off to die for the foreign childrens' benefit

Sure they'll appreciate that.

Isolationism best ism

You can't send them back to Mexico, place is crawling with wolves

It's eerie how well Dr. Seuss' WWII political cartoons reflect the current political climate. History always repeats itself, we just never fucking learn

Was Dr.Suess a kike?

Very likely. I would be suprised if he wasn't.

Yes

Adolf actually means wulf.

I hope you're sitting down
>while Theodor Geisel (Dr. Seuss) was not, himself, Jewish, he was a strong ally to the Jewish cause. He regularly spoke out in support of equal opportunity for Jews and was perhaps the first cartoonist to predict and denounce the fate of the Jewish people under Hitler.

kveller.com/the-jewish-reason-why-i-read-dr-seuss-to-my-sons/

Fuck these cunts.

Latvian children were left fatherless and starved because of Soviet war doctrines, but those were mainly forcefully conscripted Latvian soldiers, so it didn't realy matter what happened to their children.

>Removing people who didn't enter through the proper channels
>Stop "birth tourism"
>Thinking that this has anything to do with nazism.

Ah thanks user guess that answers my question but I do wonder whats worse? A kike or someone who shills for kikes?

I didn't realize what a faggot Dr. Seuss was. I hope his descendants are getting their neg hole pozzed the fuck up.

>tfw i'm so far gone I'd call Hitler a cuck
What can men do against such hate?

Someone edit a yamulke on her head, change the book to have Soros' face on it, and change the text to say

>"...and the wolf chewed up the children and spit out their bones, but those were the goyim and it really didn't matter."

always shoot a traitor before an enemy jimmy