RUSSSIANS BURNING EVIDENCE IN SF

It is 95 today in SF so I'm sure this is nothing...

>Firefighters who arrived at the scene were turned away by consulate officials who came from inside the building.

>An Associated Press reporter heard people who came from inside the building tell firefighters that there was no problem and that consulate staff were burning unidentified items in a fireplace.

archive.is/rsVAS

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1503614058102.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burn_bag
youtube.com/watch?v=7WOV7SeIPis
twitter.com/akihheikkinen
medium.com/dfrlab/zapadwatch-russian-snap-drills-close-to-nato-borders-8b0183c8d19a
twitter.com/GorseFires/status/902104453872013312
twitter.com/TheBankova/status/903612202258763776
twitter.com/pmakela1/status/901529983658676224
ft.com/content/f284d7ae-89b2-11e7-8bb1-5ba57d47eff7
zik.ua/en/news/2017/08/22/russia_deploys_ten_times_declared_number_of_troops_for_west2017_military_1154433
atlanticcouncil.org/publications/articles/zapad-2017-a-guide-to-russia-s-largest-military-exercise#.WZ1CJwSxQY8.twitter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Able_Archer_83
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians_in_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look up Zapad2017 - Things are happening, very soon

wow

Yes, September 14-20 is right around the corner.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1503614058102.webm

This happens every time a country leaves an embassy/consulate. You burn all classified docs in a designated burner.

they're choosing another GRIDS Pope in faggot land.

I should mention, this is standard operating procedures just for destroying confidential papers in a foreign embassy anyways because even shredding isn't foolproof and you don't want the host country going through your garbage. the reason there was a lot of smoke this time is because they are burning all of their paperwork. This is a non news story.

I am going to barricade myself in the basement.

Yes yes, nothing to see here, move along pesky americans

>consulate staff were burning unidentified items in a fireplace.
first time i've heard kikes referred to as "unidentified items"

>Designated Burner
Why not shredder?

Using a fireplace to burn wood is now unusual and a big deal in the Bay Area and it will attract the attention of your neighbors and the authorities. Something about air quality and global warming.

>OY VEY HOW DARE THE RUSSSIANS UNDERTAKE ACTIONS THAT PREVENT THEIR HIGHLY CLASSIFIED DOCS FALLING IN (((OUR))) HANDS, SUCH AN SCSNDALOUS AFFRONT TO OUR DEMOCRACY AND NUMAN RIGHTS CANT BE TOLERATED. CALL THE DDN HAAG TRIBUNAL NOW!!!PUTIN MUST PAY!!! WW3 NOW!!! IMPEACH BLOMPHFP

This is actually really great user, how well known is this song in russia?

Because burning is quicker and more reliable. If you're an embassy and you throw your trash out you can assume the host country will be going through it. if you burn it its not a problem.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burn_bag

They can be recovered, Iranians did it.

The city officials should demand they recycle.

Similarly, the US Embassy in Russia burned documents. It's just not so important news.
It's strange that everyone does not care about closing embassies and the situation of the "Cold War" between our countries.

t. gypsy

muh hackers means that Russia deserves to be bombed
or something

That's what they get for literally stealing votes and hacking our election.

So glad got my passport last year.

Fuck Trump and fuck Obama kek.

any autist worth his salt can put a shredded document back together

RUSSIAN DRUMPF

I was wondering how/why this was considered a news story, but now that i think about it; san fransisco is just concerned they are polluting. maybe they'll blame the next hurricane on global warming caused by the russians.

Did you see evidence about hackers or did you just believe your most honest politicians?
Bombed? LOL. You are even afraid to approach the North Korea.

I used to work at the consulate and I can tell you that building has old wood stoves and fire places to heat the building. It's just old fireplace chimney smoke

Nothing odd about this, they'll have codebooks etc that need to be disposed of. What it does mean is they don't trust the US to respect the diplomatic bag.

Can you elaborate
What's so bad about that drill?

Kek, do you get Plebs there?

he is like russian Elvis, lul
youtube.com/watch?v=7WOV7SeIPis

With enough manpower and time, they WILL piece together shredded documents.
Pretty sure the US Intelligence has the resources to do just that.

Ukrainians and some other retards convinced themselves that we will use the drill in order to move our troops closer to Lithuanian/Polish/Ukrainian/Whateveristan's border and surprise annex it.

Thank god someone picked up on it. Streaming services deliver a lot of your shows

Ever seen Argo?

They claim it will be '12,000 troops' so it doesn't need to be monitored by external nations as per the law.

Turns out, it's going to be 230,000 and they are doing things that aren't really suited for this type of exercise - it fully looks like an invasion force.

twitter.com/akihheikkinen

medium.com/dfrlab/zapadwatch-russian-snap-drills-close-to-nato-borders-8b0183c8d19a

Search for Zapad on Google and Twitter, lots of good info.

There is a 50% chance of that happening. Look at how much fucking territory your country has. Literally gounded by people who pillaged for a living, just like you can be guarenteed my country will be at war.

When you go there there are many empty homes around. They have furniture but you can tell that nobody is living in them.

>Search for Zapad on Google and Twitter, lots of good info.
How do I know it's not just tinfoil/conspiracies?

First series was very funny indeed, second not so good. Excellent ska soundtrack as well, there's an album if you like that sort of thing.

burning proofs of Trump colluding with Putin

>There is a 50% chance of that happening
As in it will either happen or not? Nigger please, if Putin had the balls to annex shit he would do so in 2014.

Breddy good tqbh

It's just a front. The second NATO observers leave, Russia & Belarus close the Suwalki Gap and "Liberate" the Baltics.

And what does this mean?

Evidence of what?

twitter.com/GorseFires/status/902104453872013312

twitter.com/TheBankova/status/903612202258763776

twitter.com/pmakela1/status/901529983658676224

ft.com/content/f284d7ae-89b2-11e7-8bb1-5ba57d47eff7

Nato have 4,000 troops readied for anything leading to it.

zik.ua/en/news/2017/08/22/russia_deploys_ten_times_declared_number_of_troops_for_west2017_military_1154433

atlanticcouncil.org/publications/articles/zapad-2017-a-guide-to-russia-s-largest-military-exercise#.WZ1CJwSxQY8.twitter

>people still think anyone would just casually attack NATO members

Wew if russia wanted to suicide this would be way to go

Shit would go nuclear in an instant

>we are overrun? Just nuke them
>they are making gains? let them get some radioactive sunbath

I think it's bullshit 230.000 troops aren't enough for an invasion. Also the Russian mission in Syria has huge amounts of logistic forces bound, China would likely go for Russian Far East Oblast if they consider them weakened enough and huge possibility of nuclear escalation. Not happening 99.9 percent or higher likelihood.

Well if the US was closing an embassy it would make sense to burn all the sensitive material that wouldn't be brought back.

Let them come, at least it'd be something to do

>twitter.com/pmakela1/status/901529983658676224

>Destroy world for Poland and Baltic

suicidal mission without control of an air

They can call up the rest very quickly. This would be enough for the first push. They can't slowly and carefully plan with all of their army, that would be WAY too obvious and would lead to a conflict before it even began.

Look up Aurora 17, Sweden and NATO are doing a joint military drill at the same time the Russians and Belarusians are doing theirs

No one's going to try anything

Spying maybe. An apartment complex across the street looks half empty, not usual for that expensive area.

there are no "the rest"

It's illegal to burn today as well.

I think it's just paranoia. I don't see any hard proofs.
Besides won't that drag Russia into open war with the EU which is ofc a bad thing for both sides?

>There are armed forces participating in a military drill, what a shock
>let's include the entire branch of armed forces as participating if a couple of guys from there are providing medical services
Fucking retarded Yuros.

The NATO 8000 forward deployed, but this doesn't include the countries bordering with russia own troops with ca. 400.000 troops (European union 1.800.000 troops in total).

I hope the internet won't be cut off since I'll need to log on to duolingo for learning the language of my new liberators!

пpивeт

LOL what? Do you know that China is capturing islands in the south, rather than territories in the north?

>From North Karelia
>Karelia

KARJALA!

Baltic Air Policing Mission currently consists of 4 USAF F-15Cs and 4 Belgian F-16AMs. Air superiority would be had in no time.

Do you really think NATO isn't putting similar numbers of troops on alarm on this day?
>ICBM troops on alert and dispersed
That's how it usually is.

>russiana gun invade muh balt-ticks
>Anytime , now goy
>WhOa militrary exercise dey gun do it I swear!!! We need ww3 asap to stop ebil Russia

Necocon kike lunacy and butthurt belt eternal asspain aside is there real tangible proof that Russia gonna invade anybody
Hysterical speculations are not an argument

Why is that NATO can hold weekly drills in the baltics and American neocon senators openly talk about war in Russia , but not a single Russian government official started an intent to go to war and when Russia holds an exercise its OMG THEY GUNNA INVADE WHAAAAAAA

DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY

I cant see russia going full retard like that

Even in ukraine they needed the protests and the chaos to swoop in and secure what they wanted. Going full force would end bad for everyone, so why start the war you would totally loose.

Turn off your proxy, user Anonovich.

With machine learning this is even easier and faster. Scan all pieces, find a bunch of matching pairs (assuming you're starting from scratch, this would be the slowest part, but No Strings Attached must have a bunch of models ready for use for each shredder model), and use the matching pairs as your reference until you complete a bunch of fragments.

You gotta admit Russia dindu anything and wont du it
Everyone go to bed, it's sleepy time

You do realize there are Russians in Germany, right?

Look Hans, your dream of a unfified Europe is just a dream. When Russia comes the only one to make a significant stand against it will be the United States. And only if they are willing to.

Scandinavia, Slavlands and Germany up to the Rhine... nobody else cares.

Stupid Swedes (out of Nato) convinced the Americans to allow the Baltics in the club. That shit is actually indefensible. Nuclear weapons will not be dropped to save minor nations, nor Germany. (Unless the Americans are that (((Jewed))), and some (((are))).

When it stops being a game and a distant possibility, you will quickly be remembered of your weakness and impotence. It will not be funny.

Don't tell I did not warn you, then.

>mfw it's a full scale invasion of Ukraine

GET HYPED!!!!

Yes, the last time I checked, there were 12.

>Ukraine
It's on the border of the Baltic States/Pooland.

Tanks in 30 days

Didn't Russia just carelessly invade Georgia for a while, while the international community watched and did nothing?

>GET HYPED!!!!
I can't, there's untironically no proofs

ITT; Russia damage control

>It's on the border of the Baltic States/Pooland.

That's what you believe.

Russia has military superiority in Eastern Europe (Germany included).

NATO's only reliance is superior american technology and Polish balls.

Nigger. It's a military training exercise. That's part of it. Or it wouldn't be, military exercise.

NATO ran a much scarier military exercise back in the 80s and it was also, A FUCKING NOTHINGBURGER: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Able_Archer_83

They literally thought that nukes would be flying from Russia and would do pre-emptive attack and Russia was scared they'd get first strike nuked lmfao

Didn't USA just carelessly invade Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, etc. for a while, while the international community watched and did nothing?

U.S. is also occupying Syria

NICEAO Digital Multimeter TRMS 6000 Counts Multi Tester Non Contact Voltage Detection Amp Ohm Volt Multi Meter Temperature,Live Line,Continuity Test with LCD Backlight Black.

Oy vey goyim, nothing to see here

Stupid (((American))).

That is not an argument.

you're welcome

Yea theu did, but there too shitshow was to be had first for things to play out, someone bombed their peacekeepers (wtf were georgians even thinking, bomb russians and expect them to do nothing?)

Taking on europe is whole different thing as you can see, they would need everything they got to throw all at once to keep everyone busy and hope for nukes to not be used

People care, there just isn't jack shit we can do about it.

Authoritarianism is the new norm.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians_in_Germany

Check again, dumbass

You clearly misunderestimate our desire for a HAPPENING.

I worked as maintenance in a building in MA that had 2 FBI agents in it. We used to have to collect their shredded paper - it was the consistency of flour.

I didn't mean to criticize. I just meant that an invasion would probably just lead to more sanctions before anything else.

>Afghanistan