Other urls found in this thread:

nyheter24.se/nyheter/inrikes/485420-nazister-rasar-mot-svt-raspropaganda
sv.metapedia.org/wiki/Elin_Krantz
youtube.com/user/kanadajin3
youtube.com/watch?v=0cZ8-RgtrP0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRo48zg2iyU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that brought a smile to my face

Her name is elin krantz, bitch probably enjoyed getting raped and killed by a nigger.
I say it should be morally right to rape a mudsharker or muslim fucker .

>be middle class
>federal government extorts millions per working household to pay for people who don't want to work to exist

Yeah, sounds pretty degenerate if you ask me.

You are a retard, that was not the same person. Stop posting this picture. It only harms the anti-multicult moviment.

>be a muslim nigger
>no money, no food
>dying out of starvation
>"wellfare check"
>no more hunger
>rape white schoolgirls with full belly.
>yay white government system, praise allah.
>the end.

shut the fuck up shill.

Fuck you fake news it was the same person.

The pic of the nigger, the pic in the train and the pics of the corpse are all legit pics of elin and the killer.

But she was never in the blanda video, it's an actor. The blanda video was made as a "joke". Either way some fag on pol decided to create a meme behind elin being the blanda girl.

Spreading the lie instead of the actual horrific story of elin's fate is just causing trouble. Please stop.

Do you have any proof?

t. Moorish Mongrel

>reality is fake news
>i only believe things i like
kys

What the fuck is that thing

this is one of the funniest stories ever.
someone does have to edit that pic tho, it says swedish national album.

Besides looking at the fucking pics and comparing the girls you mean?

Elin

Blanda upp

>it's fake because I said so
>checkmate drumpffkins

The blanda upp video was released 8th of november 2010. Elin was raped and killed 26th of september 2010.

source on the release of blanda video:nyheter24.se/nyheter/inrikes/485420-nazister-rasar-mot-svt-raspropaganda

source on elins date of killing: sv.metapedia.org/wiki/Elin_Krantz

white women risk death just for big black cocks.

I'm still waiting on your country to upload that fucking Game of Thrones leak, you filthy inbred.

if you tilt ur head just right That thing will look like somewhat human.

>thought was fake
>googled it
>it real
>R.I.P. Elin

One thing you all need to get straight: It doesn't fucking matter.
If it's fitting our narrative and the output result is good than it's TRUE.
And that's the FUCKING DEFINITION OF TRUE.

seriously people are retards. I rememver seeing the pics of YT killed before that shit video was released. fucking newfags

>truth doesn't matter
then why are you a race realist? stop being a retard

>If it's fitting our narrative and the output result is good than it's TRUE.
this is the most jewish thing you'll ever see a nazi flag post.

the actess and victim aren't the same, but the rape and murder did happen

she's hot

>lady policemen

So you mean....If a muslim getting death sentence for a crime he didn't committed and you have proof of his innocence......... you will give proof to the court and free him?????!!!???!!

Fuck off bitch.

i wonder what could top that?

Didn't work

this went viral few weeks ago.
Niggers feel proud of this pic and some true white people get butthurt.
The thing is, there is nothing to be proud of or butthurt.
Nigger have low IQ 50-70 , they are genetically non-humans/ sub-humans.
We shouldn't consider them as human at all .

What they won't tell you is that the nigger paid upwards of $600 for a blowjob and picture

I guess everything they say on internet is not correct.

If people caught your lies, even if it's as irrelevant as "one of the 6 pictures is not her" people won't believe anything else you say. Specially when there are many more cases like this where there's missinformation an even photoshop edits.

We should make her an honorary American

I just assumed he was drug dealer with a couple junkies

Too bad niggers can't read

Absolutely wrong, world is not a fairy tale that everything happen according to the morality.

whenever you lie, you always add some truth to it, like adding black on muslim crime statistics in the end of the pic, so whenever someone refute you, you can getback at them with your truth and call them "Pro-rape".

>Egyptians enslaved Jews

They literally didn't, good job falling for kike propaganda though leaf.

there has to be a slav flag behind that meme one

>Elin Krantz
That was not her. Stop perpetuating this myth.

That's not how people work.
When they catch your lie they'll use it against you for the rest of the discussion.
>Muh statistics
>But what if they're lying too! Show me a source! Actually, don't bother, it will be fake too.
And if you try to give them more info they won't read it.

I'm "redpilled" and I don't trust Sup Forums anymore for things like this. Imagine a bluepilled person that's starting to believe and finds something like this.

Like another user said, that story doesn't need that lie added to it, it's alredy brutal as it is.

>I'm "redpilled"
Shill detected.
that's what you learned on leftypol on "how to shill pol"
Go duck sandnigger dick somewhere else.

Obviously an Orc NPC that leaked over from Oblivion.

Another white degeneracy gem.
youtube.com/user/kanadajin3

*Suck

Meh, at least he/she/it is owning it

How can you care so little about your children that you curse them to become this abomination? I bet the cunt enjoyed being a pretty blond white girl all her life and when it comes the time to repay the gift their ancestors gave her she does this? It's hard to understand.

Fixed

what
the fuck

This girl is legitimately mentally ill.

They're all gonna be women......
I knew it....

Burn in hell, white whore.

Legend says "if you tilt your head just right you can almost see a human kid"

Women/Female/XX they are not equal to Men, Don't expect logic out of them, always treat them as inferior, it's neither wrong nor harsh to do so, treating women equally is like giving your dog a sweet, your dog would like being fed a candy but you know it will mess him up, Same way women will demand for equality but you know that will result in sandnigger raping her and and thrashing her in the jungle ()

She is nothing but an attention whore, she came to japan because white people get lot of attention there but after some time she realized japanese people are very well cultured and support hardwork and the people too realized that she is just an western whore, so she found a new way to get attention "convert to islam"
And she got what she wanted, a lot of fucking attention.
she aslo wanted to fuck this muslim guy (pic related) but he refused that muslim guy is kinda "nice guy" and Mira(the girl) probably selected him as "the end mate"(when whores select a single nice dude for themselves for after when their vagina start getting too loose and they start thinking about settling down(or a new start of after marriage whoreship)) but the dude refused.

And few days ago japan refused her citizenship.

*but he refused, that muslim guy.......* (comma)

> Egyptians didnt enslave the jews
> carved boastful records of the enslavement of jews on temple walls
> detailed accounts of enslavement on celebratory obelisks
> brag about the swag they brought back from judea in papyri
yeah, the jews just made that up.
dipshit

She looks like a result of breeding withing the family. Fucking ugly religion traitor.

That child is albino.

>always cordial and polite towards women
>always get ignored
>literal filth convince white women to do sexual favors for them with little to no effort

we live in a sad world

Not the same girl, see

this : Being equal to men is unnatural and unstable state of women, if you put her in such position she will naturally align herself to her natural position of being inferior and since you are unable to provide that she will search for someone who can.

this :

then what the hell am I supposed to say or do. "Hey, I'm superior to you intellectually and physically, can I buy you a cup of coffee?"

I doubt the claim that white people are actually more degenerate than non-white races. It seems that African societies impose harsh punishments mostly because they're endlessly fighting to retain order.

1.)Imagine you are this super rich celebrity(someone who get lot of attention, specially from girls and fuck different girls on daily basis) now imagine an interaction with the girl.
Did you treated the girl differently in your imagination?
yes, than be like that from now on.

2.)this one is something that i myself do (so i can completely guarantee for this one).
Forget that women are humans, think them as a machine, they have a very simple rule : if you insist hard enough they'll give up.(this will only work if you want to fuck the girl not love)
bug her 1-2 times a day, find excuse for every time (like homework, movie, tv show, game etc.) and every time you bug her you hint sex in some way, the simplest one is "damn you looking good today" or just look in her eyes for 2-3 seconds silently and say something before it goes in awkward zone.
Remember, giving her your sex appeal is main purpose of this activity.
Also, don't give much attention to any of her friends (treat them good but NO ATTENTION)
Do this whole thing to 2-3 girls at a time and you'll get atleast 1 in a month or so (having 3 victims at one time is too much of a work but if you are impatient then go for it).

also, never hunt a virgin.
This is a truce between us men, virgin girls are for marrying and whores are for fucking.

If you fucking a good virgin girl then marry her.

thanks for the advice. But how do I know if one is a virgin without asking?

Your AIDS goes away.

>But how do I know if one is a virgin without asking?

She will probably be up front about it. Any woman still a virgin past 17-18 is a virgin by choice.

I've never had a girl disclose to me whether she's a virgin or not

Quit fucking degenerate whores

I'm here on a friday evening, not out partying. Put two and two together

Don't worry you'll know before it comes to the sex, She will tell you most likely.

Also, don't get saturated at one specific girl, you'll always have a fear of rejection.
Recon and select some other meat, my secret is not to be picky 6, 6.5 is good enough.

and, your bugging should always be likable(don't let it go in annoying zone) the purpose of bugging is saying "i want to fuck you" indirectly .

One very important exclamation mark : Don't let her think that she can control you, if that happen than she'll proceed to make you her pawn (this is how cuck are made), 99% time the girl will test you if she can make a servant out of you or not.
you have to understand that on your own but i can give you one of my example :
So this chick out of nowhere asked my to drop her to her to her friend's house(girl) which was fucking 15 miles away
, the right response should be REJECTION.
but she made me do her work 2-3 times before and i was too late to realize that she was making me her pawn so i did this:
i said yes, picked her up on my motorcycle, and dropped lewd remarks in every 4-5 mins, and in the whole journey i used my breaks like 200-250 times, every time i break her boobs press to my back, i made sure she don;t get angry but do notice what i am doing.
Always make sure to your girl that you are the dominant one.

youtube.com/watch?v=0cZ8-RgtrP0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRo48zg2iyU

is that germany?
fucking merkel.

still better than feminazi cucks

i remember this dude, is he the one who is obsessed with furries , have like 8 furry doll mistresses.
he treat them like humans.

This one is easy for them.
>Pharaos wuz white
>We wuz Jews
>We wuz enslaved
>We wuz pyramid builders
>We wuz kangz in others African nayshuns tho