Brit/pol/ - Jew Police edition

>UK Antifa plans counter-protest vs 'Gays against Sharia'
unvis.it/bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/counter-demo-planned-oppose-far-402690

>David Davis lies, quotes HIMSELF as "charming bastard"
unvis.it/politicalscrapbook.net/2017/09/charmingbastardgate-davis-lies-to-news-conference-about-ft-quip

>May's government to use Secondary legislation to duck parliament
unvis.it/blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/how-theresa-may-plans-to-sneak-policies-past-mps/

>Unique Border deal for Norn Ireland after Brexit
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/01/eu-irish-border-stance-paves-way-northern-ireland-special-status-brexit

>European Withdrawal Bill (Draft)
publications.parliament.uk/pa/bills/cbill/2017-2019/0005/18005.pdf

>"If Mogg is the answer..." HuffPo
unvis.it/huffingtonpost.co.uk/tom-knight/if-jacob-reesmogg-is-the-_b_17879262.html

>Home Office makes 800% profit on visa applications
unvis.it/theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/sep/01/home-office-makes-800-profit-on-some-visa-applications

>Birmingham Bin-men Strike over job cuts by council
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-40668249

>"I'm not a quitter" says May, defying rumours
unvis.it/aol.co.uk/news/2017/08/30/im-not-a-quitter-theresa-may-defies-resignation-rumours/

>Guido Fawkes steals Brit/pol/ idea for caption contest
unvis.it/order-order.com/2017/09/01/friday-caption-contest-mon-cherie-edition/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
youtube.com/watch?v=-dF1IjU0Njc
youtube.com/watch?v=LUlOWmTFbVY
youtube.com/watch?v=dtRiMS34KxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qr-uqT5IYSc
youtube.com/watch?v=7uhny1Odrg4
youtube.com/watch?v=aiCkVEjCh_8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belle_Époque
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

racial preferences on OKCupid

Reminder that if they call out the Shariah patrols but won't call out the Shomrim they're hypocrites and can't be trusted

Business idea : rename Big Ben to Massive Muhammad.

Dead country

>Black men negatively rating white women and vice versa

BLACKED POSTERS BTFO!!!

Bongy McBongface

xD

Do their patrols ever engage in fisticuffs with each other?

>>UK Antifa plans counter-protest vs 'Gays against Sharia'

lol

Oh Asian women, never change

>Name better period in history than la Belle Époque.
Pro-tip you can’t

>Berlin
youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
youtube.com/watch?v=-dF1IjU0Njc

>Paris
youtube.com/watch?v=LUlOWmTFbVY

>London
youtube.com/watch?v=dtRiMS34KxQ

>Vienna
youtube.com/watch?v=qr-uqT5IYSc

Black men are mostly gay?

i guarantee that would be different
i live in a council estate on edge of london and mixed cunts are evereywhere

I'll take "literally anything else not named by the french"

looks kinda shit tbqhf youtube.com/watch?v=7uhny1Odrg4

Redpill me on the Shomrim, I thought they help people.

In many ways, he is the quintessential () Sup Forums poster. He is a long-term NEET, enjoys creating reaction images, forcing/spawning new memes and pranking others. He is highly prolific poster, outside our general he enjoys trolling /ptg/ and creating bait threads on the main board. He also has presence on other boards, but I haven’t studied that activity in any detail. He almost certainly has Sup Forums pass, or is insanely fast at reCAPTCHA. He has got his methods of shit posting down to a fine art, ban evading and avoiding the attention of other users to the extent of his activities. How exactly he does it I’m not entirely sure, my guess is he using multiple mobile devices connected to mobile broadband which also have VPNs in conjunction with a PC/Laptop*. Each phone probably has a distinct folders of reaction images to maintain consistency. He uses the VPNs either to pretend to be bait visitors or cultivate regular appearances of posters with certain flags that people just got used to over time (most of the time he is replying to himself). Notable past examples being the Russian/Israeli flag scotch nonce, the South African “has Brexit happened yet” poster and further into the past used Brazilian and Swedish flags to interact. The recent flag update has given this user further tools at his disposal. He can now cover the nationality of his VPN flag and be more frequent with the kind of posts he can make, without arousing too much scrutiny (prefers the Dixie, Fascist and sometimes the EU flag when it’s needed). He is also enjoys creating user characters under a British flag and adding them into the Brit/pol/ lexicon and mythology, if you think back of certain user with silly stories or gimmicks that keep being brought up over a period of weeks or days (depending on the uptake of other users).

youtube.com/watch?v=aiCkVEjCh_8

*different here

Hand over the pats, anglos

1950 - 2000

Maybe the Victorian era, but its not as elegant as la belle époque

>T-thanks for everything desu.

You're welcome desu. I'm looking at a mint condition bog-standard X220 now for €130, hopefully get it for €110-120.

>Good luck with your project
Hai, I will need it desu. The main reason why I'm off Brit/pol/ indefinitely, summer season is over I'm afraid.

> sorry that people here bullied you so much

No skin off my spud pseudo-user! I know all Anglos want to pat my head, even the tsundere ones.

>I will carry on potato's legacy.

Be careful of the 1ptders desu. And the snackposters/shopping listmongs they become more present in post-summer months, since they are competing against patposers they are particularly bulli.

>
I'll miss you too based Belle Époque poster.

Unironically they have the most poofs and trannies per capita.

>flag

Um, no sweetie...

>However, one of the volunteer patrols in New York has been criticised by the New York City Police Department for not always notifying police when a call comes in.
>Additionally, Brooklyn Shomrim organisers have been accused of withholding information on suspected child molesters and other Jewish criminals, in keeping with an interpretation of the Torah prohibition against mesirah (informing on a fellow Jew to the non-Jewish authorities).
inb4 b-b-but the London one gets praised
Just because we don't know about misconduct doesn't mean it's not happening

elegant people don't drag their monarchs from their palaces and cut their heads off

>I'll miss you too based Belle Époque poster.
I am also Rimmer. Ill miss you too potato user

Hate Dan Hannan tbqh. Hate all CIVIC Brexit supporters.

Just got fucking super liked by this lmao

Isn't that (THE LATE) Phillip Seymour Hoffman?

Who is he and what is his endgame?

Well fat white girls do love them the ethnic types.

No wonder, both posters have such excellent tastes in both historical periods and pats.

>Learning disabilities student nurse
This could mean two, very different things

Yup. He's a retard.

Not clear from picture and description if she has learning difficulties.

You should get fired into him desu

COME BACK CRUMPET I MISS YOU

>tripfags

Cancer, don't like em.

>Learning disabilities student nurse
Looks like she missed out a comma

>You're welcome desu. I'm looking at a mint condition bog-standard X220 now for €130, hopefully get it for €110-120.

Ooh, nice - i5 or i7? Bargain desu.

>Be careful of the 1ptders desu. And the snackposters/shopping listmongs they become more present in post-summer months, since they are competing against patposers they are particularly bulli.

Thanks, but they will pat my head soon enough, every anglo will. Forgot to say that I am Celtic, was only messing around earlier. :P

They can't resist Celtic heads. . .

Did you just post that in Sup Forums as well?

What project you working on?

I'm sorry that you don't have a relationship yet

What comes after octoroons?

>la Belle Époque
Wtf is this

Where is this perfect girl?

Seriously why did people freak out when they didn't choose that reddit name for the ship? It was ridiculous from the start.

Societal disorder.

Kek, I've been unmatched

Ask how feminine her penis is.

i5 senpai. I honestly don't care too much but the i7 model does have USB 3.0 as standard desu.

It's being sold probably by some parent or friend of the original owner; no HDD and the person selling it has no clue on anything besides what they were given as the specs.

I'll put in a Samsung SSD, I'll leave the 4GB RAM for the moment and buy a genuine 9-cell Lenovo battery to keep things comfy.

> Forgot to say that I am Celtic, was only messing around earlier. :P

The Anglo may deny himself but come the day of the Celt we will make them pat our heads, tripfags and anonmongs alike.

What are you referring to?

Ruth is all you need.

At least you got 1 match, I never got any. Nothing hurt my confidence more than that, I wonder if I can sue Tinder for it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belle_Époque

u rite

A thesis, desu.

Still mad they didn't call the new Mountain Dew flavour Hitler Did Nothing Wrong, but ho hum

Post better pic of the shiny negress.

How long until it comes do you think lad, and what will be the catalyst?

Shes giving me Molly Ringwold in her prime vibes.

Next decade
Housing market bubble bursting

Why does she have the leftist bitch haircut? If I saw her I would probably judge her off of that.

We actually managed to win, troops. Wtf?

4-0
E N G E R L A N D

Italy.

who that?

fuck, look at all those wenches. i need to get on this tindr action

>tfw no photos of myself due to me being camera shy and not having a major social life

i guess it's virginity for life

>being john malkovich

'are Ruth

>A thesis
On what? Is it how to turn head pats into unlimited clean energy?

The user in question also has a dislike of tripfags and has devised a clever strategy to deal with this problem. By using multiple devices, he creates highly persistent and aggressive trip personas that either repeatedly attack other users, repeat the same divisive arguments to lure certain users out or to stage discussions or befriend others to gain trust and information.

yeah, what's her last name?

Rare Ruth

A social study on the Anglo-Saxon when asked to pat a Mick's head desu. I'll devote a chapter to Eddie-kun and his tsundere reactions, contrasting it with kind Rimmer posts.

Godspeed lad.

Didn't say anywhere.

How did you manage to decipher his plans? He doesn't seem like one to be trifled with desu

>ywn get to vote for the DUP

Meant for

you got a match in me

C-can I have a pat potato-senpai?

>FRENCH
Also the year that Germany was formed

Nice find and may your new laptop bring you happiness, my Irish friend.

The i7 model that I bought is perfect, but it came with some foreign keyboard (Swedish, judging by the letters) but no biggie,- I was planning on replacing everything anyway.

IPS screen
16 GB RAM
9 cell battery
New charger

That's my list so far. I've already got an i5 ThinkPad, the T520...but that needs upgrading too. Once you mentioned ThinkPad the first time you got me addicted again desu.

>The Anglo may deny himself but come the day of the Celt we will make them pat our heads, tripfags and anonmongs alike.

Yes, yes...it will be a glorious day.

ruth is pure

Take care, mate. Come back soon.

When bored of these trips or they have severed their purpose he will “dox” them or create some other excuse for them to disappear.

This also has the added benefit of creating further discussion points for future characters to talk about in the future.

Is this the work of exterior influences? you might ask (or this user might suggest) It’s certainly possible, I have no evidence for it yet, the simplest explanation is normally the correct one and that’s the work of a highly imaginative, creative and probably lonely user. I like him and his jokes but I fear his actions have gone too far and turned this place into a ghost town. I only hope that with the return of politics this month, that users return.

>tfw she lives within a couple miles of me

come armageddon come

thanks user

I fucking HATE multiculturalism lads

Scotcucks need to support us in our next game, how will they cope?

her dad works with ian paisley I think
so would be pretty easy to find out if you took the time to do a bit of digging

There's still too much demand for the housing supply in the UK, which is the only thing that makes me sceptical of this as a driver of the financial collapse.