Suez crisis.
U.K. Literally USA bitch.
/bread.

Lost too Emu's

two*

Italy won ww1

>never realy fought anyone
We wot?
Retarded. We fought wars since we are a colony.
We defeated the French during the Napoleonic wars. We defeat the dutch during the Portuguese-Dutch war. We take clay from our neighbors and hold it. The only time that a country invaded Brazil, they lost 80% of their population and almost half the country. For fucking sake, we captured 2 entire Germans division and an Italian division in the most fortified German stronghold (the fucking Gothic line).
And a sheep fucker accuses us of never fought.

>straya never lost a battle

well not to humans

And you'd have also WW2 if you also changed sides too.

So you're 18 larping on an image board, why are you not out fucking qt's?

Wont even fight? im fucking triggered

Bit boring after the first time innit mate?

And then when they came crying for out experience from the Malaya Emergency for their vietnam shit fest we told them to go and fuck.

Sorry but lose every battle?

The fuck we do, we lose the important ones more like 1066 and 53 AD

i disagree with this

reddit

>implying we change side in the first one
'Oh yes master Austria please stay in our territory please, we're along with you, we'll die for your empire invader' Cretins.

Even I agree with you

The Australians are very well known for losing battles and wars all on their own.

Try browsing /o/ for a bit

>Canada a tier higher than USA
lmao

Not to mention that even our enemies acknowledged the bravery of hour warriors
>Arlindo Lúcio da Silva, Geraldo Baeta da Cruz and Geraldo Rodrigues de Souza – 3 Brazilian Expeditionary Force soldiers who became separated from their unit and fought a large contingent of Germans in Italy on 14 April 1944. Refusing surrender, they fought to their deaths and were buried by the Germans, who placed a cross over their graves with the inscription 'Drei brasilianische Helden' (Three Brazilian Heroes).
Not to mention our insignias were literal memes

our*

UMA

Yeah but no

won't even figh-

Wait...AHAHAHHAHAHHA *deep breath* HAHHAHHAHHAHAH *reads Ireland is skilled again * HAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHA

Fucking Australians with their weed,VB and space, cunts, go down to the seaside and surf or somthing water related, water faggots, coastal niggers.

I remember when i went to Perth, the immigration control said 'any criminals convictions?' I said I didnt know it was still a requirement.

HAHHA Aussies BTFO, Shane Warne is a MASSIVE cunt, I told him that as well, I said you're a CUNT for 5 hours, you're a cunt Warnney, Awww Bowling Shayno cunt bowling bowling, ONE MAN WENT TO BED, WENT TO BED WITH SHANE WARNE, ONE MAN AND HIS DOG, WENT TO BED WITH SHANE WARNE!

Italy didn't switch sides in ww1

>>never really fought anyone
>actually fought in several wars including WW2
>but that doesn't count because I said so
sure thing

Surrendering doesnt count as switching sides desu

>leafs high tier in war
Get out

but yeah but no but yeah but SHUT UP

youtube.com/watch?v=5pcFcnJKWlg

I kind of pissed for the lack of respect our military gets.

We never lost a war, defeated two countries at once, and BTFO two empires with sticks and stones.

Meanwhile Brazil required three other countries to defeat Paraguay.