Sup Forums's average IQ according to themselves is 130

>Sup Forums's average IQ according to themselves is 130
>Sup Forums unironically believes their favorite e-celebs are 160+ (Einstein tier)
>meanwhile every time you post a simple logic test made for facebook normies most of this shitty board fails it.

Why is Sup Forums so full of arrogant brainlets?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/How-do-you-find-the-positive-integer-solutions-to-frac-x-y z- -frac-y-z x- -frac-z-x y-4/answer/Alon-Amit?srid=Qkoi
test.mensa.no
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My logic has determined that the picture is nonsense.

>burger

Answer is E

E

EEEEEEEEE

The answer is E. Shapes have a weight. Use the following pictures to determine which answer is weighed correctly.

Also don't forget the average age here is 18. Compared to /leftypol/ at 24. So imagine the typical Sup Forumsyp chubby or skinnyfat, wearing a fedora, and a shirt with the snake meme, vaping while reading Ayn Rand. Fact of the matter, people move economically left as they get older.

circle = 1
square = 2
triangle = 4

so answer is E

Wrong you brainlets, the weight distribution would cause unequal torque.

insecurity bait

>I don't like people that go on Sup Forums
>I think that people that I don't like are stupid
>So I'm going to go on Sup Forums and tell everyone that I don't like that they are stupid

well, right.

obviously not plebleaf, as they are hovering they illustrate an even and perfectly distributed weight.

The IQ metric is pseudoscientific. I don't have respect for anyone who treats social science as objective.

post your IQ

they are not hovering, they're enclosed in transparent gelly.

*jelly

>torque
>floating balls
okay

The answer is obviously E
However, this image really supports the argument that IQ tests have a cultural bias.
Your move, Sup Forums

IQ is a jewish meme

>cultural bias
how so? do other cultures not know what a beam balance is?

I suppose if your culture hasn't developed a balance for measuring weights that true. I guess that rules out abos and uncontacted tribes in the Amazon.

If average IQ is anywhere close to 130 almost everyone's going to college or will go, and stay long enough to graduate.

While there the college may well try to push you left, from all we read about college these days. So current gen may be more conservative by 24.

But usually one gets more conservative as one gets older, and this gen. is real conservative.

> fulcrum point is off-center in examples #2 and #3
someone post the other "math problem but the diagram is physically wrong" images

this

nigga I was tryin to do pattern recognition on that shit
you tell me

You clearly you don't know who you're importing.

I was doing the same desu

Thanks for proving my point and not actually providing any counter arguments. You are both literally just doubling down on the cultural bias and saying anyone who doesn't understand what the arbitrary symbols represent are just stupid. You could literally tilt all the images in OP random degrees and the answer would still be E, but you are relying on the cultural knowledge of balancing weights to answer the question. If those images were rotated or edited so it was something completely unknown you would have a far harder time answering the question ( for example instead of a balance beam it was just a bunch of spots on a cow )
In fact, that's a good idea. I'm going to make that image and laugh at all the retards who don't even know what is being asked.
I guess IQ tests really are racist.

rEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;)

Nah if you tilted that shit even a bit they would all roll off.

this test is not about figuring out that it's a beam balance. you could just add explanatory text and it would solve the issue.

None of the answers are correct.

While E in theory could be correct pictographically it is not in practice, loading the four circles in such a manner will not balance with the triangle. The triangle needs to be centered 1/4 of the length of the balance from the left most side. Fucking cunts with their bullshit unanswerable shit questions.

E

>you could just add explanatory text and it would solve the issue.
And then you either add more cultural bias or turn it into a math problem instead of a pattern recognition problem.

It is a math problem.

Because shills make most of the board traffic.

if you take torque into account then there is no correct answer

I would estimate 90% of the planet used a balance at some point in their history. Some developing countries probably use them everyday, like India and most of Africa. Some kid from the UK is probably only vaguely familiar with them.
Regardless, you can make the same problem without including the balance at all. This is just some facebook quiz, not a proper IQ test like raven progressive matrices which have no real world analogue.

>blaming the jews is low IQ

square is heavier than two balls. so it's:

balls = 1
square = 2.x
triangle = 4.y

y=2*x

took me 10 -15 seconds lol. Simple weight equivalency relationship between different objects. Kek
E

>You could literally tilt all the images in OP random degrees and the answer would still be E, but you are relying on the cultural knowledge of balancing weights to answer the question.
How stupid are you, retard? This can be a scale but it doesn't have to be. All the info shows is that one of x is equivalent to n of z. Jesus Christ you are dumb. Post your IQ scores dipshit.

Even more infuriating is the fact that the top picture second from the left shows an impossible condition where an offset fulcrum still produces a balancing effect between two equivalent loads at differing distances from the fulcrum. Like is this nigger land where rules and shit don't matter, oh no big deal fambam just shove your shit on the kike scale so we can rip you off in the quantity you get now move along goy.

Like the pattern recognition on Jared Taylor Swift gulaged video.

I didn't know it was supposed to be a balancing test

>culture that can't read and write.
>dumb because of bias

stop being autistic

the leaf started it.

>Being this autistic
It's E

My professer biotch dr nosenberg be sayin I be geneous n shit. I's be top of class n shit. Alls a gotta do is says white man fualt, muh dick, gibs me dat. shit imma be altered mater

No, this is what happens when low IQ proles are left to test the intelligence of their superiors. Draw the diagram correctly or gas yourself for being a drain on society. Useless fucks, pay them money to do a job only to fuck it up.

easiest way to answer this is to eliminate unnecessary information, namely the first two panels. all they show is 1 = 1 and 2 =2. if you use the latter two panels, you figure it out instantly.

Even within people who can read and write their knowledge of the language varies.
For example, you would probably get schooled at a spelling bee. What if a test that used spelling bee tier words to ask questions? Not understanding a question and being unable to answer =/= not knowing the answer.

Since there are only two dimensions shown, the filled circles cannot be assumed to be balls. They may be cylinders or cones, the same maybe said for the triangle being a cone.

E obviously.
fuck off faggot.

That shit took me like twenty - maybe thirty - seconds.
Fuck, I'm getting older. slower and dumber.

* Jared Taylor Swift
What did I mean by this.

Square does not need to be heavier than the balls because it hits the base first while one circle is still in the air.

Triangle does not need to be heavier than the circles for the same reason.

I bet a winner like you votes for Bernie Sanders.

fucking retard.

E for fucking easy

Why did you even bother responding when you still didn't refute any of my arguments?

You are the winner for a free ticket to the gas chambers.

The joke is that the iq test is replying to this slide thread seriously or not, since the puzzle is so simple it is not even a puzzle but an instruction almost.

Sage.

Any fool can see the answer is E.

> hurr durrr nigger don't balance beam
> racisss
> IQ is fake

eat a dick faggot.
btw, I'm a non-white who used to shit on hills in my grand mother's backyard in India, and I solved it.

i must be a self-loathing racist or something. I dunno.

I'll give you that.

let's just assume that all objects above the balance are enclosed in transparent jelly. otherwise it gets impossible.

thanks.

E is the only one that makes sense but I'm sure I'm somehow wrong. Probably magic or something.

The answer is E

Circle =0.75
Square = 1.5
Triangle = 3

It works for every other square

In reality, all answers are correct and also wrong!
Schrödinger you fools!

This is a trick test that they made us do in psychology class once. Basically no answer is actually right but only one determines sociopathic thinking while the others just note depression, or lack of motivation (assuming they're convinced of the answer).

If you guys answered E you played into OP's game.

awww...baby's first day shitposting on the internet

where do you think you are?

the question's not OK

implying that triangles circles and squares are different

what is it with you fucking Nazi's?

THEY'RE ALL THE SAME IT'S CALLED EQUALITY FUCKING GET OVER IT

I'm not sure why you wouldn't just say

Circle = 1
Square =2
Triangle =4

So, A, two squares equal a klansman stomping a nigger?

aaueciueaacieaau?e?

Can't solve that nonsense? You're retarded by your own standards. It only requires knowledge you don't have access to after all.

The answer is any of them. Because none are actually touching the god damn scale.

Im a faggot liberal. I believe in equality, so all of the answers are right :)))))
I WIN!

its E final answer

This problem requires top many assumptions to solve. You're a faggot OP.

same here. every other online IQ test is based on pattern sequences so I was looking for that here too. Didn't even consider that it was supposed to be a scale. guess I'm even dumber than I thought

Superfluous verbosity is not equal to simple instructions outlying the structure within a test. Most people can understand unfamiliar words in the context of a sentence. So to say that a culture that can't even develope the basics is some how being unfairly hindered in an IQ test is putting the cart before the horse.

>1 Post with this ID
Fucking Slide

>simple instructions
"simple instructions" is relative to the intelligence/knowledge of the person reading the instructions.
> Most people can understand unfamiliar words in the context of a sentence.
Only if the understand the rest of the sentence and have context clues from the previous/following sentences.
> So to say that a culture that can't even develope the basics is some how being unfairly hindered in an IQ test is putting the cart before the horse.
Why do you think
..o
_o____[]_
.......^........
Is a "basic" concept? You wouldn't even know what the fuck I'm referring to if I did that outside of the context of this conversation and thread.

1==1
1+1==2
2==2
2+2==4
4==1+1+1+1
Answer is E.

If that's your argument, all five choices are correct since none of the symbols appear to be resting directly on either side of the platform.

It's a symbolic representation, not a mechanical drawing.
The map is not the territory.
You fail at abstract thought, autist.

You're not wrong. You're an asshole.

look at picture 2
some squares weight more than others?

There IS a valid solution to this, it's just really fucking hard. Filename related.

The Answer is E

So hard

E

120 IQ here

And just for (You)s, here's the solving process:
quora.com/How-do-you-find-the-positive-integer-solutions-to-frac-x-y z- -frac-y-z x- -frac-z-x y-4/answer/Alon-Amit?srid=Qkoi

tl;dr the smallest valid solution is:
a=154476802108746166441951315019919837485664325669565431700026634898253202035277999,
b=36875131794129999827197811565225474825492979968971970996283137471637224634055579,
c=4373612677928697257861252602371390152816537558161613618621437993378423467772036

test.mensa.no

>the smallest valid solution is:
>a=154476802108746166441951315019919837485664325669565431700026634898253202035277999,
>b=36875131794129999827197811565225474825492979968971970996283137471637224634055579,
>c=4373612677928697257861252602371390152816537558161613618621437993378423467772036

damn, i was trying to do it.
i guess it was going to waste me a lot of time.

Could there be a puzzle board? Imagine how comfy it would be, /puz/ when?

>tfw officially tested with an average iq in the 99.9th percentile
>tfw in 99th percentile for height
>trfw in 99.99th percentile for dick size

What did I do to deserve to win so hard?