What was your college experience like politically?

What was your college experience like politically?

Biased? Normal? Did it affect you and your outlook and ability to get a career?

Just got out of college. It was mostly Conservative. There were some libs, but my science and economics professors were usually right winged.

I also live in a Conservative place

So basically black people just despise all white people now, and they pretend that's not racism?

Black supremacists have been (correctly) described as hate groups for decades now, and that's exactly what this coon is.

>join frat
>make funny of niggers and bang sluts
>graduate with full time work in my feind 60k/year
its good you just need to fake it till you can make it

>top 25 university
>humanities major
>some politics, mostly history and culture classes mixed with theology
>graduate cum laude
>most of my friends go into consulting
>decide to go to grad school
>be overseas now

There was definitely a heavy leftist presence there, but you could also argue with them. It was also 5 years ago desu, so I dunno what it's like now. Hint, though, it's a college heavily cucked on the slavery question and white guilt at the moment.

>Hates neutral pothead for being apolitical and friendlt
>hates Normal guy just being friendly because they are projecting ideas of their insecurities on him
>hates someone who appreciates his culture because of their skin
>Hates someone who agrees with everything he believes just because of her skin

Wtf, the last 2 are memes, but what the fuck reason is the person projecting

I spent pretty much the majority of my time as a child brainstorming. Usually playing with toys and imagining hypothetical scenarios, didn't really read and spent a decent amount of time being quite social. Sadly, looking back I was really manipulative and lied A SHIT TON, VERY show off like and spent way too much time in my room. I don't think they're very Sup Forums like traits. However, I did find it hard to listen to my parents when they told me something. I usually questioned it. But beyond that. I was quite a social person and broke 99% of all social rules. I was cold hearted as fuck by the way, which is probably because of the way I was raised. I saw my mom cry a lot and that made me really sad and kind of made me a bit numb, so when I saw my peers cry I couldn't help but stand there in disbelief. I had no idea why they were crying. If I had been sent to a psychologist I'd EASILY been diagnosed with some sort of disability in terms of empathy. (This is how I was before the age of 12 by the way)

what college
were there any conservative sororities or was it all progressive whores

>attend large state university
>stem major
>join ethnic clubs for free food
>ignore bait, not too bad in stem
>fast foward, earn six figure salary
I think I made it out okay
>still in california
Mostly.

I majored in Physics and then Engineering. Physics was before PC and Engineering had an exception to the PC classes because we don't have time for stupid shit.

Mostly, avoided politics. I had one openly communist professor for Marco Econ but I just played along. It was an easy class if you learned to parrot his idiot rantings.

>I had one openly communist professor for Marco Econ
How? How are you a Communist in Economics?!

I went to one of the CHYPSM schools and graduated a few years ago

In my freshman year there was the usual diversity bullshit but nothing overbearing. Office of Minority Education there did legit work, they funded my conference travels because I'm half spic

Then we got a Jew president (even worse, a crypto-Jew from Argentina) and things went to shit

>BLM on campus
>gender freaks started flooding in
>Went back to visit just after 206 election, main lobby was covered in signs of "protest" where people wrote their "wishes" for the country

Fucking hell it made me sad to see a great school cucked that hard

Not gonna say what college it is, but it's in North Florida

I studied international relations and the reading material in every class was either from a neolib perspective, neocon perspective, or a marxist perspective. It was a great (((education))). Of course i never got to hear about any non-jew philosophies and most of my classmates seemed to easily buy into all the crap.

>tfw not only was my dad a lawyer and my great grand father had donated to the school with a building named after him, but they both were board members (and grandpa too)

I attended a community college for a semester and a half before skipping classes and dropping out all.together because it was too Jewish and gay.

how embarrassing, how do you live with the fact that you are a community college dropout?

lmao that second meme is totally me. but the PC on my campus isn't that bad, I'm also in STEM. i have indian and paki friends and they kind of know my views (indians are ok, pakis are fucked) and basically every white guy is full on Sup Forums I was really shocked.

>falling for the Joos meme
If you can't pass CC then you are a little retarded. No Jews required. That said I hope you find success in life.

I'm currently in a course taught by a women's studies person. The first class was just endless rambling about intersectionality. It's like trying to follow a treasure map with the start point and end point cut out.

How do the other students respond? Are they getting brainwashed or do they think it's retarded?

Never went to college.

Homeless, using McDonald's wifi now.

Pls help

High school dropout here. I never had any dreams to persue anyways, which is probably for the better as I've been broke for as far back as I could remember.

I might attend next life if communism is driven out and the tuition prices get sorted as I'm too old to start from the absolute bottom.

My college experience was almost completely a-political. I dunno if both lefites and righties hid their power levels back when I went - 90's - but honestly, politics didn't really come up much unless you went looking for it.

2-4 of them seem like tumblr-tier people who actively sought out the feminism. One lanklet with a soft voice goes ham on them and disagrees with every concrete claim. It's an issue, though, because almost none of the claims in this class are derived from fact or even assumption. They're just sort of put out there without any support. Everyone else is quiet.

Why is every black person a racist race fixated hypocrite?

>POC
The definite cuck term.

>black people get literally harvested by muslims
>all male nougats get their balls and penis cut off.
>"MUH POC BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!"

Proudly. I'm fucking great man if you knew me you'd agree and if not you're just a cunt.

I went to BYU, there were a surprising number of liberal professors there. One guy bragged about being one of only 3 registered democrats in his neighborhood. Certain departments were worse than others. If you stayed away from crap departments like sociology or political science then the place was pretty right wing

Went to college for Criminal Justice. All my professors in my major were conservatives, but the student body was mostly pot smoking Bernie voters.

so youre a neet then?

>University of Arizona
beyond cucked. huge presence of minority groups, liberal teachers, Noam Commsky is a professor there, Tucson is liberal AF, spics run wild, etc. I was a cuck while I attended but reality hit once I left. Thank you based Trump for opening my eyes.