How far would humanity have progressed if Eugenics were allowed to continue?

How far would humanity have progressed if Eugenics were allowed to continue?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video27226473/petite_alice_gets_a_hot_lesbian_fuck_from_lauren
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't even dare to dream about it.

It will be better for our children's children.

Height is actually dysgenic. Greater energy consumption, greater physical stress, and more material consumption for everyday objects and designs.

for you

Judging by that pic It would have been a glorious death by Snu Snu.
No more humanity.

You wouldn't have been alive to know

>ywn shove your entire head inside some amazon pussy
feels bad ma

Nowhere, eugenics is simply wrong if you know anything about genetics

>I'm a manlet

Yes you are.

>A particular genetic profile in men (called Y haplotype I-M170) is correlated with height. (See graph on left below.) Ecological data3 shows that as the frequency of this genetic profile increases in the population, the average male height in a country also increases. In the Netherlands, about 35% of men have this genetic profile, but in Herzegovina, the frequency is over 70%. Extrapolating the genetic trend line suggests that the average Herzegovinian man could possibly be as tall as 190 cm (nearly 6' 3")

>removing genes that have a negative influence is a bad thing according to genes
?

>Einstein, Dawkins and few others doesnt make the cut
Gee boss

Probably nothing good.
Think about how much the anti-man and anti-white agenda is being pushed.

I dunno OP but this shit gets me diamonds.

they already look deformed, thats too much height for a human

ends do no justify the means

doesnt matter
>everything is going as planned

He's right
Why the greatest hunter in the ocean scaled back in size.

>grabs manlet
>come here little boy LICKY MUH PUSSY YOU FRAGILE LITTLE MAN

SAVAGE

>Why the greatest hunter in the ocean scaled back in size.

They dont. Wales are technically hunters and they're fuck huge.

anything is a dildo if you are brave enough

That's untrue because height is strongly correlated with a greater capacity to bash your head and take your stuff.

>natural selection is wrong
Nice opinion you got there shlomo.

>this is what manlets actually believe

Does it help you to think about this when youre laying awake in your racecar shaped crib?

who's the sloot on the left?

If Eugenics were real men would probably be locked around 170cm and women around 160cm or the same size. Every centimeter adds to risks of cancers (research has been done about this) and there are also a ton of underlying issues associated with height. It also makes sustaining yourself more difficult. Being taller than that has inherently no advantage except for attracting mates. But if eugenics were a thinf we'd all be the same height so thus aspect wouldnt matter

Give me sauce

Manlet detected

>t. a pathetic fucking manlet.
How does it feel knowing you will never experience attracting women whilst dedicating zero effort?

t. 6'6 blonde blue eyed huwyte baby maker

> literally going in the same direction as dinosaurs

Do buttplugs need to be brave?

This is what you will get by paying women to do nothing with welfare. They will just choose the biggest man she can attract. Soon, the world will be filled with tall freaks.
They will be killed during the first famine.

>this is my fetish

I wonder if having enough money I'd get to genetically engineer one of those as a personal amazon maid. Man, I need shitloads of money, money buys everything

you earned this (you)

I ave seen lots of shoops in my day matey ,.. arggh I can tell by the pixels it a shoop

He has a point though. Tall people look strange, their shits must be huge. Ever pick up after a Great Dane.

xvideos.com/video27226473/petite_alice_gets_a_hot_lesbian_fuck_from_lauren

To be fair id rather be a manlet than attract british "women".

Can confirm. My loaves look like Yule logs

Short girl is Alice Merchesi and the tall one is Lauren Phillips

I bang Slavs exclusively in the anus

Random mutations will occur. Many traits are affected by conditions in which organism developed (hint many people carry hidden negative or positive traits which didn't have chance to develop fully, genetic baggage is a thing). Same traits can develop from different sources. Increased strength can come from increased muscle mass, affinity for active lifestyle or other reasons. Top performance in specific field comes from combination of these sources but at the same time it will likely come in conflict with performance in other fields. Also most of human DNA consists of inactive parts which exist solely for the reason of natural selection and large part is suspected to come from viruses. This all shits on concept of breeding humans like cattle for better gains.

I imagine there is a hard limit to how far the human mind and body can be modified both genetically and externally via modification.

Once the limit is reached we as a species cannot progress any further. All meaningful ideals will have been achieved or thrown aside as insignificant hold overs.

Once we all reach an equal level humanity will no longer progress. We rely on struggle and our natural variations for our systems to function, and it is still a shit show.

Merging with machines adds some possible variations that would be managed through consumerism. However this would increase inequality, as a quick example low iq individuals would be more likely to have lower income, which would mean they would not be able to afford better hardware upgrades.

Regardless it is coming. China has been running eugenics programmes for years. Genetic manipulation and understanding is reaching new ground breaking levels.

The real question is what is the point once we reach the level of a poor mans singularity?

I'm your best ally, Johny

Eugenics is nothing compared to what transhumanism will bring. We will be immortal gods

If you actually stopped and thought about it you would come to the same conclusion, but you're blinded by outdated socially constructed ideals of height. Yes, more mass intimidates the shorter humans but height isn't generally practical in survival, just in fights. (And even then, only sometimes.)

I bet you think mixed-race couples aren't more genetically healthy either, because two white supremacist sympathizing 88 year old academics say so. For the record I'm 6'1".

DUDE

Well slavic anus is in fact more appealing than british face.

Artificial

she's cute af but too bad she's a filthy coal burner

And slavic shit is better than British cuisine

The only value in height is the ability to bully other humans into doing what you want, and to attract mates. These are base, primal advantages which have no value to the modern human.

As this guy said, it only brings negatives to the table in terms of modern civilization

t. beady eyed British goblin

>what's the point

We'll see once we're past the current horizon. Frankly this is one of the things that just has to be done, especially from an individual perspective.

Just save shitloads of money and buy the best available upgrades, then repeat ad-nauseum.

manlets everywhere , get out from underfoot you little troublemakers

>slavic anus is in fact more appealing than british face

Being rapefucked by a Donkey wearing dogshit condoms is more appealing

Exactly. A eugenicist would realize that extreme height is inferior by any rational metric.

Never speak to me or my Mosley again

sometimes you bongs are alright

well, maybe you are Russian but at least you are not a pedophile, aren't you?

Who's that grill?

You think the big one can fit the small one's head in her vagina?

Bigger animals better survive wounds, cold climate and hunger.

genetic modification is prison-planet tier. selecting good specimens for breeding is slower but safer and better in the long run

Explain how height is useful to human progression (the purpose of this thread) outside of some /fit/bro's idea of the gym hierarchy?

Compact people are better suited to a futurist utopia, this is undeniable. We are never going to see that utopia thanks to shitskin invasion so it doesn't matter anyway. Height will become an important factor once again when everyone is raping and eating each other.

A few generations wouldn't have made much of a difference, especially without detailed knowledge of the human genome and genetic testing.

If our eugenics is anything like our dog breeding programs, it'd probably be a disaster.

>tall, aryan, anti-catholic and anti-kike Protestants would run the US

>hunger
That's hilariously wrong though.

Only to an extent. 10 ft tall humans might be too much, but 7ft might be the sweet spot

I can defend be fatherland more effectively than some 5'8 mooslim can attack it

t. manlet

>Bullying has no advantage in modern times

Top kek nerd detected

The tall girl is Dana Rettke, a volleyball player who's 6'8".

Put her in heels and she's 7' - must have made for an unusual senior prom.

That's some crazy animal abuse. If you go out and buy a dog today there's a list of problems a mile long because they're so fucked up at every level. You need to clean its eyes because of mucus buildup that it can't deal with, everything has respiratory problems because they can't breath on their own, everything needs a super specific diet so it doesn't breakout in hives or its skin turns to leather while still alive.

>manlets gonna manlet
bahahah. It's okay little guy, someone will love you one day.

Then stop sitting here talking about height and go defend those teenagers from the Pakistani rape squads your politicians and police support.

This is amazing. They made one inbred Habsburg of dogkind and 100 years later they have full doggy version of Charles II of Spain.

It doesn't though, at least not in its traditional form. Being physically more capable is looked down upon by the more feeble masses, and automatically places you low on the progressive stack.

I'm 6"4 and wish I weren't, I constantly have back pain and nothings ever comfortable to sit in/drive.
on top of that I can't even disagree with most people in a conversation without them feeling nervous and "intimidated"

Work out more you unfit piece of shit

Maybe you should grow some spine

This. I love hearing the "lanklets have back problems" shtick from people who aren't /fit/.

They are bred for fighting and their skulls are that shape so it's harder for the other dog to grab hold of flesh. Pretty successful if you ask me dudebro

fuck off virgin

sure you are big boi

spotted the manlet

We should breed her with Brian Shaw (also 6'8) to create superhumans

Lol fucking manlets.

>he thinks position in the progressive stack positively correlates to sexual selection
That's level zero redpill material user. Get your shit together.

gib amazonian gf pls

I would like to climb that mountain, if you know what I mean.

simple eugenics: no gibz for nigz. Then evolution would take care of everything.

Glad this is now a manlet hate thread. Just fucking kill yourselves and do it before you drug some poor woman and rape her because you're so woefully unable to attract a partner in the conventional manner.

>you just need to lift and be more confident bro