Why did the Jews meme Einstein as the ultimate genius instead of this guy? He was much more intelligent...

Why did the Jews meme Einstein as the ultimate genius instead of this guy? He was much more intelligent, probably top 5 people who have ever lived. And he's responsible for far more tangible shit than theoretical physics.
His name should be household tier.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Physik
boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/143233/claude-shannon-man-games-and-machines
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Von Neumann was also a jew though.

He urged Americans to nuke Soviet Union in 1953, as far as I remember, because otherwise "it would be to late, according to the game theory nuking now is the safest chance to win". If he was so smart, why did he want to provoke a full-scale nuclear war?

einstein is a kike fraud
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Physik

Not much of a nuclear war, is it? Strike before the Soviets could really strike back.

einstein had much more impact than von neumann

von neumann published a lot of stuff in many areas though , but most of it is not life changing

Von Neumann was a jack of all trades. Einstein is the father of modern physics.

>inb4 einstein plagarized Lorentz, Poincare, Hilbert, et al.

The "random revolutionary insight" is a meme. For Newton, Maxwell, Darwin, any great scientist, you can name a dozen forgotten contemporaries who were close but no cigar, and helped pave the way for the guy who becomes immortal.

>dropout has no idea who anybody is or what they've done

coolcoolcoolcoolcool

Checked. He wasn't wrong though the Soviets barely scraped together a bomb in 1949. They went fucking insane building them though because the US had 16:1 warhead parity and Soviet ICBMs couldn't accurately hit the US until the 1970s (hence why they stationed missiles in Cuba)

Einstein isn't the father of modern physics, why would you say that? If anybody is the father of modern physics aka quantum physics, it would be Schrödinger.

However Einsteins discovery literally enabled infinite energy.

Einstein also wasn't as soulless as von Neumann, who even looks like an insectoid on his pictures (and according to accounts of him acted like it, too).

Einstein actually also laid a great foundation in differential geometry by introducing the Einstein Tensor.

Good post, but Darwin was a second rater.

>tfw you tell people James Clerk Maxwell is up there with Newton and Einstein and people look at you blankly because they don't know who he is

Albert had a picture of him up on his wall, for fuck's sake.

His hobby was getting drunk as fuck with admirals during WW2, while inventing game theory, fucking badass.

But as for ingenuity and craziness, Claude Shannon beats them all.

Paul Dirac was geniousser

Einstein paved the way for the development of QM with his description of the photoelectric effect, and of course quantum electrodynamics would have been impossible without relativity. There's a clear "before Einstein" and "after Einstein" in the history of physics.

>anybody i just learned about in high school is the greatest

Einstein's work is much more high level than Von Neumann's and had a greater impact about how we view the world in physics.

Daily reminder that ALL top physicists and mathematicians were of JEWISH origin. How can you goys even compete...?

Einstein's interpretations of physics were revolutionary. Particle physics today wouldn't work without an understanding of special relativity.

Von Neumann was more well rounded though, and his research was more practical.

Cuba was response for USA moving nukes to Turkey. Sort of "you move nukes to our border we move them to yours" It didnt have anything to do with accuracy.

Not so fast, the East rises.

>ALL top physicists and mathematicians were of HUNGARIAN origin
ftfy

What's so great about Shannon

Unlike Einstein, he actually was a super ultra Genius.

He was right, though. We should've glassed Moscow right after the war. We didn't and now look at our fucking University campuses. We're going to rot from the inside.

He was right, you should have fucking nuked them to death and hold monopoly to the fucking atom bomb forever, you fucking idiots, you let the jews jew you, they gave you your own superweapons to the fucking russians, and now they will hold unto it forever. Why didn't you do what was needed???

Also, he looks a lot like Rick for Rick and Morty.

>But as for ingenuity and craziness, Claude Shannon beats them all.

Shannon was really seminal with information theory. Von Neumann and Morgenstern were too with Game Theory, though I feel it was less revolutionary than information theory which became ultra important with the rise of the computer. I put Wiener and his cybernetics into this same category of scientist/mathematician. All 4 of these people founded their own fields, or at least formalised them. But I think Shannon's work was most important.

so, you mean ashkenazi jews?

Computer's rely on 1s and 0s. Shannon basically laid out how you use 1s and 0s efficiently. It sounds simple but it's very important and it was a fairly untouched field AFAIK. Shannon got there and basically laid out the roadmap for how storing/using information in computers would work.

>Computer's
Computers*

>tired of all the einstein memes
me too OP me too

Tesla was not, he's the smartest man of all time

You don't need accuracy to hit a city and large military bases, the CEP was about 500m, you only need accuracy if u want to target installations that are buried underground like missile silo's.

That's exactly the point, if they were both Jews why did the Jews pick Einstein?

In response to OP, it's because he was an anti-communist, i.e. right-wing, as this guy said: Can't meme a right-winger, always have to meme a lefty

the (((cultural marxist))) jews in your own country are responsible for your current situation Amerilard, stop projecting on other countries.

where are the black people

I once had the luck to visit an exposition in a museum, where they showed several machines and devices he engineered just for fun. The level of autism he displayed essentially was a one man singularity.
Think about Leonardo DaVinci obsessed with games and playing devices.
Hard to describe without any actual examples, here's a good overview:

boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/143233/claude-shannon-man-games-and-machines

Einstein was the first pop scientist. He was the Neil deGrasse Tyson of his time. Literally the only reason people know who he is is because time magazine did a story on him after he published relativity. Einsteins theory wasn't even that ground breaking. The true breakthrough was made by maxwell when he and his team discovered that changing magnetic fields induce an electrical field, thus paving the way for the electromagnetic theory of light. Relativity was just the logical conclusion of maxwell's equations. any contemporary physicist could and would have figured it out, Einstein just lucked out and got their first.

-t. EE

Underrated

only 20%, other 80% were goys, specifically, white goys

Father of modern physics
>not Planck

Tesla is the biggest Fucking meme there is. The man did some solid work on magnetism, but he was an excentric who took shitty notes. The man is more myth than fact and because he was such a sperg even if half his shit was legit we can't reproduce it now. I used to be a teslaboo before I got my degree. Now? Fuck tesla.

If anyone was a true genius - it was Euler. The more you read about him the more respect you get for the man

This, that man's autism was the size of a small sun. Granted his work into differential equations was basically just a continuation of newton's work. But still for one man to be THAT obsessed with Fucking triangles and sinusoids is impressive