This is obvious police brutality goys

This is obvious police brutality goys

youtu.be/hJPVglqR4yM

Other urls found in this thread:

ask-a-lawyer.freeadvice.com/law-questions/blood-test-from-an-accide-1196.htm
law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/49/382.303
youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop shilling this. It will be a slam dunk case for that nurse to get an early retirement. Im jelly more than anything else.

She thought she was above the law just because she has a hole.
Fuck that cunt.

pretty much this. take it to court

Kill you're selve

Fucking kill yourself. I have your IP motherfucker. Should of bought a Sup Forums gold account because now you are fucked. Sending this off to a friend of mine up near your area. Expect trouble in 3 hours

Shit i wish something like that would happen to me, payout will be huge.

No.

Is right.

Do you think they'll get a separate violation for a breech of HIPAA for filming in a location where there's access to confidential patient information?

>Crying when you just won the settlement lottery

She should be more than happy

Cite the law.

Get a load of this white knight.
MALADY

I have this on mute and skipped parts but it looked like a pretty normal arrest? Dunno why the old guy was so against the smart phone but I imagine she was under arrest for something?

Can anyone explain what was said or anything?

I have violated HIPPA so many fucking tiems at work lol

cop got mad because she informed him that what he was doing was illegal. He said even if it was illegal, there are "remedies" so he can do it anyway. S he arrested her for daring to challenge his authority.

>slam dunk
ask-a-lawyer.freeadvice.com/law-questions/blood-test-from-an-accide-1196.htm

Why the fuck do people think they're allowed to argue with the police? If the police tell you to do something, you do it or you get arrested. It's that fucking simple.

Essentially the detective wanted blood work of the unconscious individual he believed to be guilty of a crime. The person being unconscious cannot give consent to the blood work, the detective also did not have a warrant to bypass this and the nurse went through 10 supervisors to back up hospital policy.

After the 10th supervisor the detective got fed up and arrested her for interfering with his job.

Oh ok sounds like bullshit then. Thank you.

As he should have

If she did do it she'd be arrested for breaking the law.

Sometimes police need to be reminded that they are not actually the law unto themselves.

You are allowed to argue with police if they are doing something wrong. Why the fuck do police think they can shoot puppers for no reason?

Except what the cop was asking her to do is illegal and she could go to jail/prison for being complicit in committing an illegal act.

If he had a warrant or the consent of the suspect for the blood work then he'd be able to acquire it legally.

lol

>I have your IP motherfucker.
Retard alert.

>People actually siding with the officer in this situation
lol no wonder you're losing the culture war.

>If the police tell you to do something, you do it or you get arrested.
Only have to oblige LAWFUL orders. Then, when you're arrested, you get released with no charges and some pocket change.

nice boot licking there

umm no police are not required to tell you if they have a warrant. She was disobeying a lawful order from an officer of the law

Trips of truth, this cop was a pissant trying to cover his ass for mutilating an innocent man as a result of his car chase.

Cops can't just steal your blood when you're unconcsious, it's a blatant violation of the fourth amendment and several HIPPA laws.

iwonderwho'sbehindthispost.jpg

The law isn't for me to cite. It's for the arresting officer and authorities (or even supporters like you.) That burden falls on them. However, if everything was on the up and up then why is the officer suspended pending an investigation? Why hasn't the nurse been charged with a crime?

>these fucking replies

can you imagine if you were unconscious and some police wanted to take your blood without a warrant?

good on her for protecting the patient

If she complied with that illegal order, she would have lost her job due to HIPPA requirements.

>this cop was a pissant trying to cover his ass for mutilating an innocent man as a result of his car chase
Yep. Kinda sad how Sup Forums is not paying attention to this.

Did anyone actually watch the full video? She did this intentionally on what should have been routine.

She won't get a thing.

>police are not required to tell you if they have a warrant.
Where the fuck do YOU live?

I don't think this says what to think it does.

Old story, that cop got shot by a nigger 3 weeks later.

why are american police officers so dumb? i never had a problem like this with our police

The law broke the law.

she probably was panicked at the though of a night at jail / what to do like any normal human

LOL. that's not how it works when it comes to pts within a hospital and it was not a lawful order, even the police department agrees.

His boss didn't agree on the scene...

CDL drivers must give blood when demanded by a police officer.

It's a condition of having the license.

The police officer has the legal authority to draw blood from the truck driver.

The Nurse is clueless and obstructing justice.

Sorry friend simple misunderstanding. We're on the same side of this issue.

This happened literally today

I dont know but as you can see in this thread even Sup Forums is getting tired of it

the man was unconscious.

Not everyone, leaf.
Just because I respect law and order does not mean that someone wearing a badge has the right to force someone to break the law.

Maybe in cucknucastain, here in the US she was followed the law and procedures to the T.

>cop-cucked

>Yep. Kinda sad how Sup Forums is not paying attention to this.

Honestly I blame niggers for all the bootlicking that happens here now. Default position is to side with cops on everything, since only niggers hate cops right? There isn't enough critical thinking on Sup Forums by the bootlickers to realize cops are not 100% right all the time and yet niggers are not being mowed down by cops purposely on a regular basis. It's sad really, Sup Forums used to be pretty aware of shitty cops and their unacceptable behavior, but ever since mike brown ALL cops dindu nothin.

>Sup Forums denies police brutality exists
>when it's done against a white person and caught on camera then suddenly it's a good thing because she gets a settlement

There's bootlicking and then there's whatever this backwards shit is

nigga you gay

No prob.

Did you even read the story? Are you even familiar with the incident? The officer cannot draw blood without the consent of the individual (impossible due to lack of consciousness) or a warrant which the officer had not obtained or without the patient being under arrest...none of these requirements were met.

Only if the police has be given authority in that area. We have no idea if he has the authority or not.

Nope. You're a twat and SLC's police chief already condemned the LT and detective's actions.

Now they have to decide whether to fire them or take it up the ass from the nurse's lawyer.

lol wtf that isn't true. Provide your source.

Blood must be provided as requested by the DOT, LE has nothing to do with it and has no athority to draw for the DOT.

>This happened literally today
No it didn't. It's an old story, read the date in the newspaper.

Unconscious dude was not a suspect, but a victim.

>"(g) (1) The results of a breath or blood test for the use of alcohol, conducted by Federal, State, or local officials having independent authority for the test, shall be considered to meet the requirements of this section, provided such tests conform to the applicable Federal, State or local alcohol testing requirements, and that the results of the tests are obtained by the employer."

He did not have a warrant. She was disobeying an unlawful order from an outlaw. She is a goddamn patriot and you know it.

Apparently the blood they wanted wasn't even from a criminal, it was from a citizen who was injured during a chase. Cops probably wanted to "find" something in his blood to prove the department wasn't liable.

SLCPD needs a cleansing

ouch

>CDL drivers must give blood when demanded by a police officer.
Negative. Must give samples as directed by the DOT or the company/insurance of the company the driver works for. LEOs have nothing to do with it.

what would be the point? in burger movies they always cancel any evidence got from illegal means, if that's true there's literally no point and the cop is more retarded than he already is

Fucking boot licker cucks

thanks not a policeman
Great to see the good goys giving out awful advice

There are a lot of cuckservative cops and soldiers who use Sup Forums for their secret sooper redpill nigger hate only for them to serve jews in real life
So they defend cops who are tools of the Anglo-kike elite because they can't introspect

mods?

Cop is obviously trying to cover someone's ass or his own. He got desperate and snapped for a reason.

FFS PEOPLE

Read it. Cops in the wrong. Needs to have independent authority to do a blood test. He didn't have it. Case closed.

>HIPPA
Well you're in the clear, because HIPPA is not a thing. If you had said you violate HIPAA, on the other hand...

They'd just cover up that it was illegally obtained.

oh well
he didnt shot up the nurse anyway nor chokeslam her so yeah abused his power but still reasonable
acab for life tho

They only accept low iq people to become officers, no joke. Some dude got denied to become an officer because he was too smart fucking lol.

>There are people who talk to the police youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

they literally are you fucking retard

If the nurse had provided the blood sample as requested without the requisite consent or warrant would the evidence even be admissible in criminal court? And would the nurse have been fired?

Most American police officers don't have college degrees. They're good guys mostly who are trained well, but every so often you get one on a power trip who gets ahead of his own authority.

The nurse would of been more than fired my man. She would lose her license and be thrown in jail.

>get told a lawful order
>"WHERE IS YOUR WARRANT!!!!!"
>get arrested

Wow, it's almost like nobody knows the law anymore.

Fired? She would lose her license and go to jail.

I remember weev posted this one time good stuff

is responding to obvious b8 the new b8 of 2017 or is Sup Forums full of grandpas and 10 year olds now?

>lawful order
>doesn't have a warrant
Get fucked pig

t. grown with single mom due to cop daddy shot by a nigger

>bland bait
Nah.

I'm almost a gramps leafy fag.

>get told a lawful order
Was not a lawful order.

>fired

Yeah right. She would have been fired and jailed.
She also would have lost your license.
First thing they taught me in pharmacy school is literally NEVER give out HIPAA information unless it's to the person themselves or an insurance company.

When I leave messages on patient's phones I literally call them by first name only, give my first name, and a number to call me back. I don't even use their full name or the store name.

You don't fuck around with that shit.

It wasn't a lawful order.
>no warrent
And Utah state law only applies to force him if he's commercial license holder and the EMPLOYER or INSURANCE compels it.
Piggy had no right to his blood.

Dude was a victim in a chase and the officers wanted to cover their asses
>we dindu nuffin judge, dis dood was high

What is a well trained cop in the US? In Finland it's a three year university level degree with the physical training included. And they don't have immunity from law suits and have to actually know what the law is before arresting someone for it.

Sure, the cop was in the wrong, but who yells "somebody help me" when being arrested? She'll get paid, but it doesn't make me hate her any less.

A woman genuinely scared for her well-being?

Fuck off boot licker

I dunno, but what does Finland's crime look like compared to what the blacks do in the US? We just need people on the ground.

So if a police officer orders you to bend over while he rapes you in your asshole you will oblige?

>but who yells "somebody help me" when being arrested?
It's literally a woman's instinct. No one takes it seriously and she probably did it unconsciously

>A woman genuinely scared for her well-being?
Because a fat female nurse that was surrounded by a ton of people should be scared that the cop is going to beat or kill her?