This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks...

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, specifically front companies in the area that we have narrowed the search zone down to. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/dinosaur/username/anonymous5/page/2/
up.com/cs/groups/public/@uprr/@customers/documents/up_pdf_nativedocs/pdf_up_inter_holiday.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/dinosaur/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/end/2017/01/01/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Whoa stand back everyone, the cuck pol autists are on the case

Here is our current search vector that we're working with.

Surely you're going to find the DSFARGEG after ~200 threads, keep putting dots on every building in LA.

Bump, shills get the rope

Here is our dot map for the search vector area.

(checked)
Doing a summary of this info right now, kind of forgot how much we've covered.

Also you forgot to include /htg/ in the title so this thread will be missing in the archives

This is our dot map for the city of LA. Seeing how the MDC connects to the clusters and POI's on the map should get us further in the investigation. Also identifying the clusters themselves is probably a good idea.

Unbumped, spook OP gets the rope

Welp, I didn't even give it a title. Should I remake it?

Exactly what makes me a spook again?

Anons should also start looking at traffic patterns between the various areas to determine what streets/parts of town they are using to move things

Take your meds

Nah we already launched, next thread just include a 4plebs link to this thread so that we can track it down in the future.

Was bound to happen after so many threads I suppose, think I made this mistake once before early on lol.

No one but spooks would make this many stupid threads in a row for no apparent reason, under a false pretext that clearly isnt being pursued, posted the same pictures over and over again for this many months.

I also noticed there are quite a few clusters on the map, how many DC locations do you think we're looking at?

Funy how both of you govt niggers just happen to show up at the same time, again

Is that all it takes to be a spook? Damn, I didn't know it was that easy.

It's almost like we communicate in another channel or something. Something that only spooks would do tho, I'm sure.

I don't know, I see them in Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Toluca Hills, Glendale, Pasadena, Long Beach, San Fernando Valley, Thousand Oaks and Santa Ana. Even if you ignore Santa Ana, that's still 9 DC locations. LA is a big hub so this is not a major shock.

We make threads when the 2-3 of us who do actual work here have time to collaborate. You're just paranoid.

Also sticking out like a sore thumb and acting as if you're stupider than humanly possible

obv you only come to Sup Forums for these gay sherlock holmes flame war threads

Have fun pretending to look at pictures for a few minutes before full blown degeneracy starts

I'll come back later and call you a faggot, CIA nigger

>2-3
/traffick/res/4.html#70

>/cfg/
>pizzagate
>/sbg/
>elsagate

Yes user making daily threads daily for research on a topic has never been done before and is an immediate sign that the kikes or CIA is behind it, kek.

Can you guys accuse me of being in any IC other than the CIA? I hate those guys.

>the 2-3 of us who do actual work
>work
This kind of work?
>you're all shills!
>look at this maps address but dont reply we're not coming back to it
>we're not frank!
>Alefantis didnt touch anyone!

You're forgetting the Gadsden flagposter

How is the ratting on your fellow shills going?

How much did the proxies cost Frank?

It's great, I got this FBI agent who grew up on the same street as me and I get amnesty for any crimes in return for being an informant. Good shit.

It's two guys who think they're about to break a huge news story and become Sup Forums heros.
/traffick/res/4.html#273

what the fuck is this autistic garbage?

who the fuck even are you?

Nice, how does it feel knowing everyone you are working with is so fucking dumb that they don't realize the noose is tightening?

pic related

>Everyone you're working with
I'm self employed, I work at nothing all day.

That would explain the lack of quality control.

You know what I mean don't nitpick

(checked)
lol
lol

I just realized that we don't have data on the larger map for police stations, might be helpful I'm gonna add some.

Just need to select a color because we're nearly out of variants for that one, lel

This is the Toulca Hills place for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. They probably use limousines and other forms of private transportation I would assume.

A bright orange would work in standing out.

That or a gold color perhaps.

Nobody participates in your threads

Please stop

>making daily threads daily for research on a topic
>topic is /htg/
>for the whole thread everybody flames each other and no one investigates any HT
>when it is "investigated, the only investgation is trading publicly-available pictures of businesses that aren't linked to trafficking, in an amnesiac, fish-in-the-fish-bowl kind of way
>subject immediately turns into bating and flaming when a frankposter shows up, for the rest of the thread, every time
>tell each other what a good job you're doing
>tell each other how frightened the HT groups are that you'll find them through war with frankposters
>do this for 40 hours a week

No

Sometimes celebs visit there themselves too, I remember reading some gossip blogs from during the oakwood investigation that mentioned a few big names.

One of those could work

If that's your main complaint then you would stop posting to distract us, why do your arguments continually suck so much ass?

Why you gotta be so salty

Easy there now

>to distract us
>from all this progress you're making

Interesting how the train tracks happen to connect to this area.

>freight to be transported
>train tracks
kek, who can solve this mystery?
Maybe, just maybe, this is the fabled MDC

Yep, all kinds of spots in that area where stuff could get moved through. The data shows there is a DC somewhere there as well

unironically kys

(checked)
I would imagine it would have something to do with the cruise ship terminals there.

The entire area is a freight distribution center, it's iterally the biggest in the country

No one could be as stupid as you, you're a spook actor, and your threads aren't even successful as noted here

The proper term is psyop operative thank you very much.

What makes the shills so assblasted? What could possibly bother you so much, you spill your spaghetti in literally dozens of threads, day after day?

Really makes you think.

We're just scared by the speed and efficiency of your investigation.

Probably because they know A6 will blackmail them if they don't comply at this point.

>3 anons will literally bring down hollywood
>shills say its not fast enough

They're dead men walking

>3 anons will literally bring down hollywood
>by posting one picture of oakwood and one picture of terminal island
Holywood doesn't stand a chance.

The train tracks go by this area with a lot of yacht marinas as well.

Who's the third user, is it me? So excited, to bring down Hollywood.

There's freight trains that connect it to our MDC area up in LA as well.
A lot of the traffic through the LA/LB port comes from China, Japan, Korea, and Taiwan.

Bump. What are we looking for today?

Haven't seen you in a while med kit, we're looking at the clusters on this map and seeing how our suspected MDC locations would best connect to them all. I'm looking at Terminal Island right now myself.

No fuck off, it's me. I've put a lot of hours scanning over Google maps and researching companies.

We need more traffic data, especially for 8pm-6am in the search area (pic related), for trucks/cars and trains

Basically we have pinpointed the general area that the MDC is in , and now we are trying to look for the exact routes the outlying areas use to connect to it

great work, third user who shows up on cue.

Your mission now is to look into every chinese, jap, korean and taiwanese company that sends goods to the US by ship.

Dig deep.

Minnesota here anyone have a higher res map

Serious question for the FIDF. I'm not shilling, just genuinely curious what your thoughts are on this image?

Is this also a coincidence and "false positive" as you and Frank like to say? I look forward to non-responses or accusations of me being a shill. Just say "it's a coincidence, anyone could have posted that" and I'll be satisfied of your mental midgethood. Reading through the reddit archives seems to confirm everything the "shills" have said about Anon5 being a larper from reddit.

We have some from around 11pm last night, postin here

Tell me more about this book that you introduced to Sup Forums and why it means so much to you.

Nice try, A5 posted about the dinos having quills/feathers before he made a thread about it

You guys are fucking sad for spending so much time on a bad dox

Oh no, don't look at the highways!

Calling my shill friends now to move out of the country

There is nothing wrong with human trafficking.

no he didn't, check the archive:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/dinosaur/username/anonymous5/page/2/

Got any responses to this or are you just going to lie again?

Ok cool. Also wondering if Union Pacific will have any traffic on Labor day, says the LATC station is closed so they might use that as an opportunity
>up.com/cs/groups/public/@uprr/@customers/documents/up_pdf_nativedocs/pdf_up_inter_holiday.pdf

To play devil's advocate, he did by one hour : ^ )

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/dinosaur/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/end/2017/01/01/
2nd to last post at the bottom of the page is 3 days after scrinrusher posted it, and one hour before the knowing nuke thread.

I'm starting to genuinely believe the people who make these threads are shilling and trying to hide behind Frank's mental illness to discredit pizzagate

They won't respond to this image

North up by Toluca Hills

let's be real, you don't have any friends

Turn back on your tripcode A6 you pussy.

Because the same shit like that gets posted all the time and we've had this same exact argument countless times before. You shills are just here to generate noise.

Speaking of no friends

Ok i'm starting at piggy bank area. Had loads of personal problems but now all is sorted so i'm good.

Stop turning your tripcode off like a little pussy faggot

Potentially, we just have to watch traffic over time

Maybe post it in a knowledge nuke and I'll bother responding, I'm busy right now

Piggy backyard*

Are you saying it's a coincidence then? Again? Just say it then you pussy and stop trying to beat around the bush and call other people shills for pointing out this string if seemingly impossible coincidences that some clairvoyant autist who talks exactly like Anon5 managed to make the same exact posts 3 days before he did on Sup Forums.

I'd expect the Hills to have the higher-quality kind of trafficking, more individuals for Hollywood/Gov/Intel/MIC/cult elite like mentioned here and less about mass transport of illegals/slaves. If they do weapons/organs up here it's going to be one truck with abit of product every once in a while, nothing we'd be able to detect with traffic maps, I don't think. Just guesses though

Ignore the noise and embrace the bump

t. kike shill that won't answer the question
these threads are going off the leads of a NEET larping ledditor. What a transparent attempt to spread disinfo.

Shills still have not responded to this and instead resorted to ad homs

Close up, they might move smaller quantities of stuff like drugs and body parts for VIP clients/cults etc.

Aw, what's wrong snowflake? Did you mommy tell you that you deserved any attention you asked for growing up?

Get a life faggot you've been doing the same routine for months now, I'm too busy for your shit.

>resorting to insults and still not addressing
Not a single one of the kike shills can answer this one simple question (shills hate him!)

We've also heard of there being Caravans/vanguard/escorts as well, so even if it's not a bunch of trucks, the vehicles might always move in small groups.
Might cause some extra congestion around the LA MDC though, I wonder if the escorts park with the fleets or away.

I'd imagine the escorts would either be further ahead leading the cargo transportation or trailing behind from a reasonable distance.

The Toluca Hills DC might not be supplied by the MDC, could be a different trafficking network related to Truman Show type shit specially for Hollywood elites. Or a combo of both (outside group supplies kid actor celebs, MDC brings in stuff like drugs and body parts).

LAX International Airport for sure is supplied by the MDC though.