Myanmar hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-09-01/reports-of-women-and-children-among-dead-in-myanmar-massacre/8862164
archive.is/80OP8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/969_Movement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

context?

The fuck they doing in Myanmar?
All i know about the place is it's temples buried in foggy hills.

Muslims

something about that gash on the kids face that doesnt look right.

Is that the Muslim genocide?

abc.net.au/news/2017-09-01/reports-of-women-and-children-among-dead-in-myanmar-massacre/8862164

To be more precise: Myanmar people are genociding the muzzies

Archived archive.is/80OP8

>The fuck they doing in Myanmar?
Population control.

why don't they just worship something else?
like seriously, I'm not anti-religion or anything, but if someone is going to literally kill you for being muslim, just be bhuddist, it's not like it's that hard, you end up spending a lot less on prayer rugs and weird hats, and the best part is, you don't get killed. the good thing about not getting killed is that if you really DO want to keep being a muslim you can figure it out later, when people aren't trying to kill you

But Buddhists are peaceful goy...

right now in Rakine state in Rohingya the budhists are removing kebab, it started on 25 aug when a bunch of rohingya muslims terrorists attacked myanmar police station killing 14 policeman, the myanmar army went all up genocide mode. reportedly 400 died so far and thousands went back to Bangladesh (from where their ancestors came)

What did these Muslims do to deserve this? just muslim thangs?

>abc.net.au/news/2017-09-01/reports-of-women-and-children-among-dead-in-myanmar-massacre/8862164

lol why do we care? They are just fucking Muslims.

oh no that suck, poor muslims

>2030
>Christians fighting back against Islamic Invasion
>why can't you just like be Muslims bro?

You're an idiot.

They are killing muslim minority groups there so its good in my book

*in Myanmar

noice

Didn't we have a thread with someone posting pictures of those brazilian jail riots a while back, saying it was myanmar genocide?

memeing shit into reality again now are you, Sup Forums?

More like pest control

If you die for your faith in Islam you go straight to heaven without Judgement without waiting for judgment day...

thank you, Buddhists.

Mudslimes deserve worse.

For anyone that's curious
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/969_Movement

Can white people live in Burma?
It sounds like /our/place

remove muslim
remove kike
remove nigger

finally we will be comfy

>killing muzzshits
>bad

Are these dead Muslims in these pics or dead humans killed by Muslims?

Myanmar love thread*** fixed your misspelled title.

So it's a win-win sorta deal we have here?

Go back to r_thedonald and whine about MUH Islam there.

MYANMAR STRONK

>leftists like monks and relate to them
>leftists like muslims and feel sympathy for them
>monks slaughter muslims wholesale
we must exploit this

but they are killing Muslims

you need to go back to tumblr friendo

muslims want to kill you, why aren't you muslim?

buttmad Muslim detected
Keep removing kebab or they'll destroy you too Buddabros

what are you doing in straya mouloud ?
did you behead your chiken btw ?

Never been there Ahmed

nothing wrong with this

Tfw Buddhist in swamp jungles are more woke than sweden.

Fuck off shitskin

wohoo

R E M O V E
E
M
O
V
E

all the muslims in the region from bangladesh, thailand, Phillipines, Indonesia are going to go full jihad mode on Myanmar, it's a fucking powder keg.
The south of Philipines is already an isis no-go zone

Hnnnnnngggg

Fuck off shitskin I hope more civilized mongoloids bury you all in mass graves. You people are a scourge in every corner of the globe you inhabit and good thing at least third world nations are still willing to dole out the punishment you deserve every time you misbehave. I hope the english adopt the methods of the brave Buddhist warriors of Myanmar.

This

Somebodies mad :^). Even Jews have a better light than you.

why do asians fall for the sand jew?

This is what should take place in every western nation. We have received to much abuse from those "Peaceful Vans" and the Muslims driving them. We must reclaim our land as the land of the white, not the land of the niggers. If you don't wipe them out then they will breed like rats, if you don't burn every Quran more will be radicalised if you don't burn down every Mosque they will radicalise more white people. Genocide the answer. Cover they body's in pig and pig blood, desecrate their bodies. You would not house a rat who kills your children, why do we house these vermin who kill our brothers and sisters?

You need to stop being some sort of Neocon kike and sanctioning slaughtering of women and children because THERE ISLAM. You faggots will always fail to see the real enemy. Tell me what exactly did peaceful Muslims in Myanmar do to deserve this? I'm not a shitskin I'm just not a souless neet who loves BASED BLACK GUYS but hates Muslims.

Myanmar just moved up my list of vacation spots.

Thats right bitch. The fate of those muslims is the fate of the ones in the USA, Europe and even Australia. And any liberals depending roaches and niggers wiill get swatted as well.

You gotta be pretty shit for monks to kill your children.

>Muslim genocide

So, good news? I think they can call self-defense on this one.

southern asians are retarded

They don't look muslim. They look like nice chinks in traditional clothing. I certainly couldn't kill them.

The Buddhist people of Myanmar did nothing wrong.

>based black man
>implying
nigger you need to leave

I can not tell you how much I hate you
I want you all dead so fucking much you can't believe it

based warrior monks genocide every moslem give them the isis treatment

They're muslims.

Nothing of value was lost. Depopulate the Earth by any means necessary.

All asia is retarded, Only Japan is Ok.

>What did they do wrong

They're Muslims, I.e. a virus

every kike muslim and nigger into the oven

Don't worry ahmed you are the list too

why are people more retarded the warmer the climate is?
also unrelated but how can i move to siberia?

underrated post

YOU MEAN MYANMAR LOVE THREAD. PRAISE BE TO BASED MYANMAR!

Asians recognize Islam for what it is. A cancer that needs to be carved out with a butcher's knife.

post yfw you've killed muslims before.

the rohingya muslims are killing burmesse budhists too, it's a warzone right now. some photos might be of dead burmese

They could just send them to Bangladesh, but instead of that they torture them etc..
Not seeing point in this since they would gladly leave. Its not like they have done shit that juden did.

Sorry Ahmed, we will never fucking support your shit people of 70 iq niggers. Even Orthodox Jews who sit around on welfare all day are better than you subhuman pieces of shit.

>peaceful
>Muslims
Peace and goodwill just follows the muslims everywhere they go huh?

Propaganda.

because what they offer with their beliefs is a life of beating my wife and no drining. bhuddists are so fucking chill, why would you ever want to piss them off?

bait posts

>gladly leave
ask me how i know you haven't seen shitskins

thank you, fake Denmark

dump dead muslims.

>Even Buddhists can't get along with Muslims
Really pickles my nickles.

>muslim migrate to a country
>think they can do whatever the fuck they want
>get BTFO instead
>AGHHHHHHHH HELP USE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY! PLEASE! WE DINDU NUFFIN

Straight outta the jewish playbook.

>BUT MUH MUDSLIME WOMEN AND CHILDREN
>not killing the productions facilities of your enemies to stop the spawning of reinforcement
It's like you have never played a single strategy game in your life.

>what did the peaceful Muslims in Myanmar do to deserve this

You'll understand when the population of "peaceful" Muslims in Vegemite Prime reaches a tipping point.

If you kill your enemies, they win.

It's not from there. The Muslims in the territory are from Bangladesh and are very dark in complexion

IT's wrong, there's no need for public display for violence and bloodbath. We have the technology to just sterilize them and wait for the problem to go away within a few generations.

The violence is bad because people always rally against it, one day or another.

>loves based black guys
>not a shitskin

That tells us all we need to know about you. There are no "based black guys". Or let me rephrase that. They are so rare they aren't worth looking for. There may be a few thousand in the entire world. Niggers are niggers. And sand niggers are sand niggers.

If sand niggers want non violence then they will stay in there sand pits. Nobody wants them in their countries. Muslims live by a book that commands them to kill all non muslims and to lie to them about wanting to kill them. Kids are as deadly as the adult roaches.

The flooding of Europe with sand niggers and niggers has sealed both of their fates. The world has seen what they really are and what they do to a place they "migrate" too. Soon it will begin and people like you will suffer their fate.

Looks brutal but the only way to deal with Muslim scum is with brutality. It's the only language they understand.

You faggots are exactly why pol has become shit, blind hatred and revealing in the slaughter of children because they were the wrong religion. The faster you morons grow up the faster you'll realize Religion doesn't matter but race does.

Absolutely perfect.

You know you are worship a shitty, warmongering religion when you manage to piss off even the Buddhists

Myanmar should run the UN.

>says this with a BLM flag

STFU FAGGOT YOU GTFO. STUPID MONREL INDONESIAN MUSLIM NIGGER LOVING KIKE BITCH FAGGOT.