ITT we try to trigger each other

ITT we try to trigger each other
>YGTYL

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/31/britain-home-35000-islamist-fanatics-country-europe-top-official/
youtube.com/watch?v=peZN3EE2wJk
youtube.com/watch?v=DYmoCuUIQ2o&feature=youtu.be
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2511841/Children-8-racist-miss-Islam-trip-Schools-threatening-letter-parents-met-outrage.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Surely they're aware they can't make a minor sign a legally binding contract, specifically because they aren't legally capable of understanding responsibility.

It's not really about consent, it's about submitting.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/31/britain-home-35000-islamist-fanatics-country-europe-top-official/

lmao isnt texas like 40%

not even mad, just chuckling at those retards

okay I was holding up well but now I fucking lost

what the fuck?

damn, I had really high hopes with this one.

Try rebbit, faggot
all your memes are old here, and boring

>4u

Can we just please nuke this world into oblivion?

Here bro, let me cheer you up a bit.

>random black dude is flexing nude in the park
>two random drunk white burger females passing by start taking selfies with him, they pose, touch him and end up sucking him off

>well deserved cig break

Jesus.... the state of the UK...

change of style, let's do some karma ones: sjw getting rekt

>lost

nothing of value was lost.
one less sjw democrat voter and agitator

>Fin orange juice ad

youtube.com/watch?v=peZN3EE2wJk

>Oldham Councillors Bow Down To Islam

youtube.com/watch?v=DYmoCuUIQ2o&feature=youtu.be

And these people think they're uniting the country.

this one always makes me smileq

nice folder user, i got quite triggered. the met police one : islamophobia on social networks is a crime : but not abuse against other religions : made me want to call them out for working with pakis to build white school girl sex slave industry in the uk. that is why they protect muzzies, but don't care about other religions, they make their living out of the illegal pimping of white schoolgirls.

>goatse is now on display in an art gallery
Please stop

the fuck was he doing with the spoons

This is not ironic anymore, its actually beatiful.

That juice ad is just impossibly awful. If you told me to make the most insane SJW orange juice ad, I couldn't have thought of anything worse.

Why did they choose a CGI image of bigfoot for this article?

>mup da doo didda
>sir you are 10000% right
>sir
this is too good.

>Essence
Did the retard who made this not know that Essence is a magazine target towards black women.

I was wondering what the G in the thread title was for.

>virgin
What is heroin

>Orange juice ad
So its a surrogate having a baby for a interracial gay couple. What does that have to do with orange juice?

the funny thing is that her parents hosted a charity event one month after that incident including high ranking eu officials to gather money for ngo's

your daughters legacy - aaaaand gone

I was raging until I read that he forgave the officers in a letter. Just another cuck who got what he deserved.

>these people are in control of the eu
why?

yes, and I hear the cashier asks for a secret password that only black women know so as to be exclusively sold only to black women. white woman aren't allowed to buy it or peruse it if it's in a beauty salon while waiting their turn
>2 out of 30
>histerically calling a dude retarded because he's not versed in women magazines, expecting him to know that it's marketed to black women

>not sure if anuspained black femanon or sjw homosexual

>you Get triggered you lose

>ygtyl
it's yryl you fucking newfag. lurk more.

>Anti-bullying
Is that what this is about? School administration actively refuses to understand the root of the problem. They've been doing it for decades now. Any meaningful action would require them to acknowledge that they're the ones responsible.

Or get kids to sign contracts pledging not to call things gay. That's sure to do it.

this isnt real right? That womans not in any position of power or influence is she?

american congresswoman
>don't fight it, just take it in.

>religious artefacts
>artefacts

For fucks sake man, and they can't use the "I hit the wrong key" excuse either because there's for keys between E and I

>sauce:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2511841/Children-8-racist-miss-Islam-trip-Schools-threatening-letter-parents-met-outrage.html

This thread.

This is large barge

these billboards are silly, theres no CPU on that motherboard.

I just noticed I spelled four wrong

hah self btfo, nice

thats some bullshit.

>Be teacher
>Meeting today before the school opens next week.
>Turns out one parent was put on report for not letting his child go to a Mosque, during discussion on PREVENT (anti terrorism training).

Not kidding.

It's a parody account