The Iron Cross and America

is is acceptable to brandish the Iron Cross as an American? To me it doesn't even have a German connotation, it just symbolizes strength and discipline. We could even call it the Betsy Ross Iron Cross

only if you're riding a cruiser

Of course it's accaeptable to wear as an American. Look at our own country's demographics

>applying a non-christian meaning to the cross
kek

what about a regular iron cross? Would I be called a Nazi?

this specific symbol has more to do with valor than it does religion

no fuck off make your own cross.

all your shit belongs to us, hans

you should be flattered. Most of the world still hates you, you know

>To me it doesn't even have a German connotation
That's nice. It was, of course, used by Germans since the 13th century, but feel free to ignore that.

There is literally nothing more quintistially German than the Iron Cross

obviously its origins are German but my wearing of it isn't necessarily an endorsement of Germany.

Quintessentially burger

You can buy an Iron Cross keychain at Walmart, it didn't get the same treatment the swastika did.

Bikers like them

It doesn't have any American roots, but as other posters have indicated, is deeply German. So in America this symbol would communicate a connection to Germany.
If you're looking for fashy symbols that are American, there's a deep well to draw from. The fasces is front and center in Congress.

the cross is older than christianity

is fine

Most of the world actually hates America and have for some time now.

When you control 40% of the world's wealth and have a military large enough to police it all, we couldn't give a shit less how you feel about us

i have one tattoo on my neck...it freaks motherfuckers out.

but then again i work out every day, drive v8s and make enough money to not be fucked with.

It kind of does. Nothing wrong with endorsing another culture if you agree with it, but I don't understand your attempt to divorce the iron cross from Germany entirely. It's one of the most German symbols out there. It should stay German, don't you think?

>i have one tattoo on my neck
neck yourself.

>Would I be called a Nazi?
absolutely. some guy was even attacked for wearing a polo shirt