Ireland is rightful british clay

>be a literal island surrendered by fish
>still somehow manages to starve and blame another country.

Why won't Ireland take responsibility for their own actions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qrQVFZx7XX4
youtu.be/PalBfyEmFgY
youtu.be/Cj4ifPsTe2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was an artificial famine caused by the Brits taking their potatoes you fag

>potatoes fail
>instead of fishing, go to america
The absolute state

>Ireland is rightful british clay
>because it was a poorly run shithole when part of the UK

at least be logically consistent in your trolling.

Well if all the fish is sold to the English then its easy.
While the famine was rageing they kept sending the food back to England.

If your going to have a opinion about history, mabey learn something about it first

>Go to America in such numbers that there are 10 times as many Irish in the US as there are in Ireland, and the same number of Irish in Canada as in Ireland

Are you implying that Ireland at any point in history wasn't a shithole? The only part that wasn't was the part settled by the Scots.

Really makes you think.

garbage slide thread
sage

are you retarded?

No I just have a memory that's longer then 10 years and don't pretend that a temporary anomaly that the political establishment is actively trying to reverse will last.

Well maybe they should eat their food instead of selling it to the brits?

Im starting to think less and less of the Irish each passing minute.

>Ireland is British clay
Remember when we had a war to decide this?
The conclusion was Ireland is not in fact British clay.

>Come home potato man

Didn't that war conclude with Ireland being a Dominion of the British Empire?

That is almost true, it was a dominion of the same rights as Canada however the wording was very much changed in order to placate the Republicans.
Didn't really matter in the end as Ireland just declared a continuation of the Republic a number of years later anyway. (it was after WW2 I believe)

>The only part that wasn't was the part settled by the Scots.
>norn iron is a council estate riddled shitehole with a 9+ billion pound deficit that needs to be subsidized by westminster, with an abnormally bloated public sector, while the 26 county state has one of the highest living standard rates in Europe
almonds are on fire here

What are we going to do about the Rubberbandit problem, lads?

HAHAHA, look the friendly local Canigger with filthy porrdige wog ancestry is back.

>Remember when we had a war to decide this?
>The conclusion was Ireland is not in fact British clay.
Nice Union Jack you have there.

Fuck sake! Can't even look at the shite they post, fuckin triggers me.

Can any one actually sell it to me as to why Irish people should want to be British in this era? Like I can undestand it perhaps 100 years ago but personally as an Anglo Irishman I am glad we left the union and dodged the diversity bullet bigtime and never became a lapdog for the US.

So go on Unionists and Loyalists sell it to me. Why should I want to be part of a union where our leader would be a childless crone, female anti-white, pro-sharia, pro-mass immigrationl, pro-EU, globalist kike worshipper? We have an unelected, conservative, pajeet mongrel queer as ours and its still a million times better.

I look at any region of England other than London and they are all shitholes. Same with Wales and Scotland, and NI for being infested with porridge wogs which doesn't help. Brits can't look after their own clay, so why would they want to fuck our shit up? Spite?

Fuck I hate those two cunts. Virtue signalling is fucking cancer and that nig nog should be deported.

The two sides are at rightful peace at the moment, dont go trying to stir shit up again. Leave things as they are >:(

>lose the ""war""
>h-heh its okay guys w-we didnt even want y-you

What the fuck happened to you Brits?

i agree,they stay on their side of the dotted line and we will stay on our side,we can trade and slag each other off behind each others backs like normal

the problem with the fammine was that potatos boomed our population. it could grow in shite climates so our country could sustain more people. we became dependant on it and when it went we died
plus england still shipped food from ireland over to britian an people along the COAST did fish. inlandniggers couldnt, you know, because there arnt many fish that life in boglands and mountain ranges

>sage grows black and putird in option fields

ireland settle scotland first, you dumb gook. why did scots speak gaelic?

retard

nop
Ireland is it's own country. It has it's own language, it's own sports, it's own culture and it's own history. Don't give me any of this bullshit saying it's rightful British clay.
And this whole "HAHA WHY DIDNT U FISH LMAO" bullshit that bongcucks bring up all the fucking time makes no sense.
The places hardest hit by the famine, I believe, were the interior regions. Getting to the coast and back on foot, getting a boat which may or may not sink the rough North Atlantic waves, catching the fish, then returning home would have been a major investment of time and energy that the average smallholder just didn't have. Besides the Irish Famine wasn't about a lack of food it was about an extremely unfair tenant farming system. Irish farmers were required to utilize most of their fields for growing grains and such that would be paid to the landowner, who were mostly Anglo-Irish, as rent. Any remaining lands would be used to grow potatoes for the farmers' consumption. When the blight destroyed the potatoes they couldn't eat the grain because if they did they couldn't pay the landlord and would be evicted. The system would eventually be reformed but millions of Irish had already died or fled.

RIGHTFUL BRITISH CLAY

LICK THE BOOT, TAIG

Potatoes.
youtube.com/watch?v=qrQVFZx7XX4

So what you are saying is that Irish have no solidarity for their fellow country men and would rather give what little extra they had to the British presumable so they could drink and whore.

I find the potato famine, Indian famine hilarious, quite erotic but y'all nigguhhhs always forget/fail to know simple shit: IRISH FILTH WERE LITERALLY ADDICTED TO POTATOS. They literally couldn't eat anything else, to stabilise corn prices in England - corn was not permitted in great quantities to be sent to Ireland. Thus the Taig filth we have today are their ubermensch... Really says a lot about dirty red head, alcoholics.

Fuck the Irish.

They were a Dominion in name only as by the WW2 Era the Dominions were pretty much independent. However when King Edward VIII triggered a political crisis over abdicating the Irish Free State wrote the Monarch out of the Constitution and effectively became a Republic.

Mate, no one wants you. Your only use was a tax haven and some slight changes demanded by (((EU))) made you about as competitive as a niggers piss.

Now, have fun. Your Navy fishes niggers out of the Mediterranean everyday and they're coming to your street, they will be cumming in your sister too.

Why are your people such scroungers? You don't pay into the EU and pretend you're slight development is down to independence from Britain, in reality daddy EU keeps you fed, warm whilst he slides rough, cut Jew cock in and out, into your ears all day, everyday.

You obviously know fuck all about fishing in the North Atlantic. It's not like going fishing in your local pond. It gets some of the worst weather on the planet and is only fished by the most experienced fishermen. You expect some peasant famers to go out on a raft or some shit. The mighty Spanish Armada wasn't defeated by the british is was defeated by the seas of the west of Ireland you fucking moron.

youtu.be/PalBfyEmFgY

Forgive my ignorance since I'm not from around these parts but wouldn't Rubber Bandits have 1.5 grand to spare between the two of them?

Nigger the "war" (rebellion during WW1) started in Ulster (present day Northern Ireland). The existence of Northern Ireland is a H U G E cucking of every Taig Republican.

>Be potato addicted filth
>Be so drunk and incompetent, a crop failure wipes out most of your pale apes
>Start rebellion when your provider is fighting global war
>Place where rebellion starts, chooses to stay, is retained by your provider!
>Join EU and have old provider continue to keep your lights on, your alcoholic body well fed.

You lost XDDD
I'm sorry, what? I didnt see you there, little nigger. You will be Moslem before even Sweden, I can't wait. Your country is a joke, the size of a few English counties.

Little bitch NIGGUHHHH

Give Ireland back to the Irish
Give London back to the lads
Give China back to the Chinese
And Yoko back to the Japs

please stop saying "it's".

As a brave Irishman once said "our revenge will be the laughter of our children” and right now we are laughing our ases off at the absolute state of your country.

Revenge for Skibbereen is sweet.
youtu.be/Cj4ifPsTe2I