What would be America's Pearl Harbor incident for WW3? Who hits where?

What would be America's Pearl Harbor incident for WW3? Who hits where?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhrYY3ocQ5o
nationalvanguard.org/2015/05/statistics-show-white-brits-are-not-mixing-with-other-ethnicities/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I see civil war before WW3. Some leftist will probably kill a popular person our own side.

I don't get this civil war meme. We have one mega-military to settle any dispute and now even the police can take tanks into town. There's no army for the alt right and left. In the end, no matter how divided the population gets, we all pretty much live together in the same place and will just deal like it like we always do.

/thread

jews, inside job like 9/11 on some nukes storage center

it's more likely at this point for america to become mexican and just fall apart over a hundred years or so

could a trump ever get in again?

Maybe, if the white race is complacent with being stamped out of history and existence..

because that is whats happening.

I'd say that Trump is pretty unique. If anyone else was attacked by mass media on an hourly basis from the minute he announced candidacy to now as he sits in the White House, they would have jumped ship long ago.

There is not going to be another American civil war. Both sides of the coin are vastly outnumbered by hard working (and peaceful) people who are too busy to make weapons and use them over trivial shit.

The real people that matter still do not care. Thankfully.

ww3 will never happen, it's all balkanised wars + proxy wars.

The central government is too strong

More likely it'll end up like Brazil where there's a white elite and all of the brown and blacks live in slums

9/11 started ww3. we have been in poxy wars for 17 years all over middle east and africa mostly.

The entire world has been in significant conflict for over 100 years now

unless, you know, if it got bad enough that cops and military personnel start it themselves.

NK hits Hawaii

do you want to buy my bridge?

This. And it was almost lost until we pulled a miraculous save out of our collective asses on this last November

The Great War never ended

America isn't isolationist anymore, so it will react before a direct attack on its soil.

There would be no polarizing attack, like there was w/ 9-11.
Look at the (((media))) on Harvey.
They keep mentioning 'right wing extremist'
this republic is fucked

Israel attacks a US naval vessel or population centre to trick the US into fighting a war with Muslims. The US would have no choice but to attack Israel.

It will be a Jewish false-flag, just like it was for the past five wars.

who will be the focus of war this time? only the jihadi problem remains. maybe china could start some shit...

wouldnt happen.
look up USS Liberty, do not look at the wiki page, it was no "incident"

victory over anarchy. donald j trump makes a deal with kim jong un.

Probably false flag about Iran attacking Israƫl. And since you'll be entangled in the 2nd US civil war, they'll do what they want.

With the wide spread use of information now a days, maybe we're more privy to their tricks and one side won't show up to tango.

I believe this already happened, they apologized and we all moved on.

Have some hope in the fact that our military and police are majorly conservative. If this devolves into a violent leftist shit hole we might get a Pinochet.
youtube.com/watch?v=zhrYY3ocQ5o

nice dubz, me.

false flag somewhere manhattan, maybe world trade center one

>end up like Brazil where there's a white elite and all of the brown and blacks live in slums

Nope, It's like South africa with endless conflict

america situation is far worst than brazil

Brazilian leader also savage that they won't allowed BLM or Anifa

You know as well I know that amount nigger and mixd people live in brazil
but they don't get free stuff like america

why? because they don't have white liberal

In US, All the Anti-white organization make sure that america become more hell-hole than brazil

>I've never heard of a military coup

You do realize that people make up the military and the police? If things get bad enough like leftist killing people in the streets and police/military ordered to stand down then shit is going to hit the fan.

If it gets that bad white people will take control again. We're not that far removed from lynchings

The Military and LEO are Trump's side

Gun owning citizens are overwhelmingly on Trump's side.

Lefties BTFO

There are other girls

You mean European?

nationalvanguard.org/2015/05/statistics-show-white-brits-are-not-mixing-with-other-ethnicities/

only 2% of the British population is mixed race

When 10 to 20 percent of white women have non-white children in the US

Race-mixing in US is Epidemic

And Anti-white bias every where in American MSM , Education , Gov Etc

daily reminder that western Europe country is 80% and have strong economy

Meaning European women are smart enough to avoid nigger

White women pay more than non-white women

European women understand that if her daughter want to have more successful life
she have to avoid nigger and get some white men seed

Antifaaaaa behead TayTay ISIS-style

Dems defend the killers

Rahowa erupts in the South

China invades during the confusion to save the poor Dems from Orange Hiter