Baked Alaska attacker footage (Charlottesville)

Here's footage of the Alt-Left piece of shit who sprayed a bunch of caustic agents to Baked Alaska's face. I don't care what is your political stance (ffs I am a fucking leaf), I thought that vicious attack was simply disgusting and that criminal must be brought to justice

youtu.be/YN6f2c-iOTs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePsK0dpyu4g
youtube.com/watch?v=G2FbDXA3hVo
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_TRkLNh7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ESHIrLb7xxM
youtube.com/watch?v=2ekLqrjEHE4
youtube.com/watch?v=3PhC3UZLPxI
wesearchr.com/bounties/identify-baked-alaskas-antifa-acid-attacker-in-charlottesvil
youtube.com/watch?v=LhF_56SxrGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ah, a spic. What a surprise.

Shills will try to derail this thread.

BAHUMP

Yep

Who knows him?

Good luck lads. I'm gonna go ahead save this as a reaction pic.

lol gross....still not worthy of being sprayed corrosive agents in the face though

Bump

I hope his eyes melt out of his fucking head. Cucked Alaskan, not the hero who destroyed his faggot larping ass.

>every
>fucking
>time

Heard he's getting better though.

Ford Fischer and the Charlottesville event exposed:
> Ford Fischer and the Charlottesville event exposed:

Ford Fischer and the Charlottesville event exposed:
> Ford Fischer and the Charlottesville event exposed:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePsK0dpyu4g
youtube.com/watch?v=G2FbDXA3hVo
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_TRkLNh7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ESHIrLb7xxM
youtube.com/watch?v=2ekLqrjEHE4
youtube.com/watch?v=3PhC3UZLPxI

This is important. It proves people had prior knowledge of the event.

> This is important.
> It proves people had prior knowledge of the event.

This is important.
It proves people had prior knowledge of the event.

> This is important.
> It proves people had prior knowledge of the event.

this is a shill trying to slide and derail. he's been spamming that shit everywhere.

laMirnG/ is JIDF

thanks for the free bamp, shill

>tfw when you're shilling for the truth

hi matt!

>leaf here
>not matt

the left cant meme

bump

Take a bump

BUMP 4 HITLER

This guy looks familiar

how does he get away with it?

someone drop some cheese pizza in here so the feds see this for sure.

bump

BUMP!

friens halp is gud

Antifa ring leader that was seen giving orders to commies at the Bike lock assault. Was the same guy that tackled a teenage boy.

he just does lad, he just does

>still memeing about how cucked Alaska got sprayed with 'caustic agents'
Fake news as fuck, he got pepper sprayed, stop making up shit you dumb nigger shills

I'm glad baked Alaska got BTFO, if you saw his stream he was antagonizing all the people around him and acting like a major faggot

Talk shit, get hit

we need a few more angles

Mods deleted the last thread, just head over to 4+4

did you notice he was at the scene of the car accident? lots of quality footage out there

Good work so far lads. Have a bump.

Here his sideprofile

>Baked Alaska's face.

Pictures of which, posted from the hospital, showed no redness or sings of burns in the area of his eyes.

Last I heard this whole thing was a big LARP for sympathy and donations.

nubs chekkekd

I don't want to say anything to upset him, I don't want to be next, i'm a radical centrist

edgy...wont stop, cant sop...

>implying we associate with beaners to know who this guy is

This is going to be a hard one.

I think he's at the scene of the accident ? Lots of HD quality footage out there.

I have every single human beings details.

shekels shekels me frickles.....thx for the free bamp, shill

the alt left terrorist should be found, his knees broken, his hands shattered, and then he should be filmed being executed and send to the rest of antifa as a reminder of their future should they continue to be dumb as shit terrorists that attack free citizens.

look at this honorable trustworthy fair minded spic goys

oh thats right, non of them are

he's no one to fuck with, user. i agree

my wifes son is pretty distraught, I don't know how to comfort him

bump

OH now the STORY changes. They admit it was MACE now. I thought it was some chemical that blinded him. He just got maced and trying to exploit it for sympathy and money...typical Baked Alaska.

MUMMI I NEED SOME FUCKIN MILK!!

>No_Glasses.png
>glasses

>pajeet from Toronto or Chink from Vancouver

Not a real leaf, know the differences lads. Real canucks love their burger bros.

W-who's side is he even on!?

we could start with the local antifa group in his area he's probably subbed to it on facebook.
which riot is this picture from?

The reward for his identity is over $7,000

wesearchr.com/bounties/identify-baked-alaskas-antifa-acid-attacker-in-charlottesvil

Holy shit we got him based pedes!

Charlottesville. He's at the scene of the car accident

Let's get him into the real shit.
Any part of information is good, but we need more info.

Does anyone recognize this face?
If so, to which person do you associate this one with?

Time to get him cuffed like what we did at Eric Clanton.

Necessary bump

Does the helmet weapon guy have an older brother?

>acid
>no actual acid was used in this 'attack'
The bounty is as fake as this shill narrative, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing is entirely fake and he was just pretending to get maced, many such cases among the right wing!

No sympathy for nazis and fascists who want to take the freedoms of people away

the verminous PantiFa will be eradicated, the infestation of OUR nation MUST come to an end

>"do our work for us Sup Forums"

He's obviously at the Charlottesville car crash scene. Lots of footage out there.

Where did this even happen?

>No sympathy for nazis and fascists who want to take the freedoms of people away
WOO LA RAZA!!? AM I RITE? PENDIJOO?

WOOO RECONQUISTA!!!

piss off faggot, whilst you have the chance

cry moar, shill

I should of saved the pictures of him faking his injuries.

charlottesville

>No sympathy for nazis and fascists who want to take the freedoms of people away.
Well then, also no sympathy for communists, antichrists, Jihadists and other extremists who want to take away the freedom and/or existence of specific groups of people.

He lost the argument.
Obviously he used two buzzwords.

opening a new bread soon, shills have no power here

Baked Alaska is an operative who is not on our side. Hes a fucking heeb that tried scamming The_Cuckold with that penis de'milo poof

Indeed, they will lose the argument, even without silencing them.

thanks user, will open a new bread to inform everyone

>He lost the argument.
well, he's some mexicoon retard, of course he lost

their entire civilization(if you could call it that) was conquered by 100 White men with 12 horses

how fucking pathetic is that? even the indians did better. imagine being more pathetic than a pooin loo

What about "la raza"? I don't like them either and their movement isn't even popular among Mexicans or Mexicans in the US, it's the equivalent of saying whites are racists because of a minority of retards like the KKK

Hell, the first time I heard about it was on Sup Forums, it's a stormnigger boogeyman

I agree on those groups, but you got the 'antichrists' wrong, it's christfags who want to take away our rights via muh Christian morality

Also what argument did I lose, tard?

REMINDER THERE IS A $7000+ BOUNTY ON THIS GUYS HEAD

>march for a white ethnostate at any cost while members of said march are wielding nazi paraphernalia
>cry crocodile tears when people use violence on you

good stuff, lad.

Is there a list of all the groups who attended charlottesville? Most Antifa usually come spread out and only gather once the violence is about to start, i'm sure he pretended to be with one of the peaceful groups so we should check the social media of these groups because most likely someone asked about him on social media and if not, he's def gonna be on some private pics and videos of one of these groups who officially announced arriving there
i also doubt he is from Charlottesville directly, more likely to have come from the surrounding area alone and then mingle with one of the groups. this is a standard tactic for Antifa in Europe

You didn't make an argument retard, you're strawmanning and shilling a boogeyman see Prove that la raza is a popular movement among a significant share of hispanics, say, 20% of all Hispanics in the US.

Daily reminder that stormniggers have low IQs

Thank god they'll keep you on the other side of the wall, Juan.

same guy with longer beard?

yes, taco taco taco, burrito burrito indeed

I NEED MILK
>pic related

same ears
same nose
same beard greying pattern

Maybe could be

LETS ENHANCE

youtube.com/watch?v=LhF_56SxrGk

lol

>BTFO so hard he resorted to down syndrome tier shitposting

You = face blind.

NEW BREAD (II)

NEW BREAD (II)

Not your personal army

Nice try Reddit

W.w.w.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6xg214/there_is_a_reward_of_7000_for_anyone_who_can/

He has very distinctive ears

something about peppers and abuelo?

go back, shill...

Really?

Imagine having such a low IQ you can't even outmaneuver a so called low IQ Mexican in a debate, and you resort to posting ad-hom like a kid with down syndrome after bragging about winning an argument

That's you, lmaoing @ ur life

>NEW BREAD (II)
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
NEW BREAD (II)

NEW BREAD (II)

>wesearchr.com/bounties/identify-baked-alaskas-antifa-acid-attacker-in-charlottesvil
has anyone checked the FB pages of all those people that were exposed as Anti-Fa last week? Maybe get a match. Not sure where the link is now....