MGTOW

Holy hell. I've just swallowed the MGTOW pill. Damn. Women seem like shit to me right now.

The literal white knight.

A quick rundown on marriage

Chad fucks your gf/wife

Your duty as a man is to take the lead role and responsibility over women. They exist purely to be your wife, you are head of the family and the decision maker. Do not run from this, do not run from women. Do not have one night stands. Find a loyal, christian wife and continue the white race

Thanks for that. Do you think women should have the right to vote? I think they have it far too good in the west right now.

>Should women have the right to vote?

No. With only men voters in a non-degenerate society, one man's vote was basically one family's vote. If you look at all the awful laws and programs passed, women overwhelmingly supported them, men didn't.

As the overton window moves and scientific knowledge advances, it will be easier to make the case for this. Women are extremely in tune with emotions. Men aren't. This makes women good caretakers, and men good decision makers. We physiologically, mentally are not vulnerable to our emotions when making tough choices. At best, our testosterone gives us confidence and willpower, also good traits of decision makers.

>tfw men form a collective to talk about how individualistic they are

Odd times.

What a fucking pussy. "Maybe if I massage her feet she'll let me put it in her." Fucking soft twat

Its so funny how these MGTOW posters are obsessed with social status

Look at
Look how it reads like reaching the next lvl is an achievement. How carefully the words are chosen to make the top level, the NEET, seem like an ascendant god. How desperate these people are to do nothing and be congratulated for it. All because they were too retarded to approach women, or go to the gym.

Yeah, I've been thinking about this a lot lately. Women are a more powerful voting bloc in the west than men are. They advocate for such destructive things it blows my mind.
Sup Forums likes to mention "white women voting for Trump", and I am sour on Trump, but at the same time everything I've looked at regarding that implies that these women voted for Trump because their husbands did too. They voted "with the family" pretty much. That still does not convince me women being able to vote is a good idea, and along with them being able to vote the west became more and more degenerate.

If you want a real redpill, google oxytocin. Promiscuous lifestyles deplete people of it, which leads to an Imbalance of too much cortisol. The side effects of cortisol are anxiety, depression, and of course, paranoia of the opposite sex.

Now you can see why both feminists and MGTOW exist.

I've heard about that before but I've never done extensive reading on it. My life has improved a lot in the modern era, spending far less time online helps too.

op doesn't understand women. you need to understand that woman are not bad people, they are merely children, which is why they behave the way they do, because they are nothing more than fuckable children.

level 4/5 here. *static* no signs of female life anywhere *radio hiss* is anyone out there and do i really care *static pop* *ceases transmission*

I'm say I'm something like 2.5. I won't do a relationship ever, ever again, but I've had a couple different FWB sluts over the years that I would take to Panera or Red Lobster or some shitty movie, then park somewhere and get blown or have some uncomfortable sex.

Apart from that, I don't talk partake of women. I avoid my female co-workers like the plague except for one that I really want to have sex with.

just bang cheap hookers every six months or so. There is literally no difference in emotional intimacy between a hooker and regular gf. However, there is no batshit craziness from hookers, as they know that there is a large market and any in-subservience on her part will make me leave her for good. Like I said in another thread, there are nothing but positives (net positives that is) such as less HASSLE and STUPID DATES, less craziness (as stated earlier), less time wasted (as there is no need for dating), and the list goes on. The real red-pill is prostitution, just like the old days in the good 'ole times of Rome's Empire (talking about Pax Romana)..

>Your duty as a man is to take the lead role and responsibility over women.

The state will send an unending army of armed white knight cops to destroy you the nanosecond your woman is unhappy about having her misbehavior corrected by you.

Tradcons are as bad as feminists in a lot of ways. This gynocentric society will not change until enough blue pill white knight men change their ways or the foreign hordes invade and kill off most of you.

>Now you can see why both feminists and MGTOW exist.

... are you trying to say that men go MGTOW because they got laid hundreds of times and their oxytocin levels are depleted?

Because that would be wrong. I'm not saying that they're virgin nerds that never had sex. I'm just saying you're wrong.

Read his reply to me. He thinks that women shouldn't have the right to vote. He is saying men should take the lead role and responsibility over women in a society that has men at the forefront. The west is currently not like that.
You and him are more similar than you think.

masturbating multiple times depletes your oxytocin.

wait is this actually true